Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Twilight Zone: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$41.24
7 hrs ago
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
10 hrs ago
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.49
11 hrs ago
Dead & Buried 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.99
12 hrs ago
Smile (Blu-ray)
$23.49
11 hrs ago
The Father (Blu-ray)
$21.99
6 hrs ago
Saving Silverman (Blu-ray)
$13.29
8 hrs ago
Eyes of a Stranger (Blu-ray)
$24.99
6 hrs ago
Godzilla vs. Kong / Godzilla: King of the Monsters / Kong: Skull Island (Blu-ray)
$39.99
1 day ago
Baise-moi (Blu-ray)
$19.99
11 hrs ago
Wildcats (Blu-ray)
$19.99
51 min ago
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Pre/Pro, Amplifiers and Separate Systems

Old 09-19-2020, 03:31 AM   #1
Retailer Insider

Nov 2009
Scarsdale, NY
Thumbs up Marantz Announces 2 new premium stereo devices, Model 30 Integrated Amp & 30N SACD

Marantz just honored Value Electronics with the very selective authorization for the new Limited Edition Model 30 Integrated Amplifier and 30N SACD/Network Server!

A music lovers dream amplifier with built-in phono EQ and MM and MC phono stage with the new selectable impedance selector with three settings to best match your cartridge(s). MC Low (33 Ohm), MC MID (100 ohm) and MC HIGH (390 ohm). This new Marantz Model 30 2-channel Class D Integrated Amplifier is priced to attract a large market at just $2,499.

At the same compelling price of $2,499 Marantz is launching the companion SACD/Network Server, model 30N. The 30N features a premium HEOS app with ALAC Apple Lossless, Amazon Music HD, Tidal and other popular streaming services. Another useful feature is the integrated headphone amp that has selectable impedance of low, medium and high so you can use your favorite headphones.

Here's the new Model 30 Integrated Amp and 30N SACD Player in classic black and silver/gold finish.

Last edited by Robert Zohn; 09-19-2020 at 03:36 AM.
Thanks given by:
Canada (09-19-2020), Scarriere (09-20-2020)
Old 09-20-2020, 01:41 PM   #2
Retailer Insider

Nov 2009
Scarsdale, NY

Bonus free reference music download just announced!

Purchase and register your MODEL 30 or SACD 30n between now and September 1, 2021, and receive a link to download two volumes of Hi-Resolution music compliments of Marantz.

Volume 1, curated by the Marantz Sound Master, Yoshinori Ogata, is a collection of tracks he uses to tune Marantz products. Volume 2, co-curated by VMP Co-Founder Cameron Schaefer and Dave Longstreth of Dirty Projectors, is a collection of tracks from contemporary and emerging artists that meet reference-level recording quality standards.

Additional bonus opportunity for the USA market: The first 50 people who register their MODEL 30 will receive a limited-edition, 4LP vinyl set pressed on audiophile 180g vinyl courtesy of Marantz and VMP. The first 50 people who register their SACD 30n will receive a complimentary SACD of the same music.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:05 AM   #3
Retailer Insider

Nov 2009
Scarsdale, NY

Here's the list of titles you get to download free with the purchase of Marantz's new limited edition Model 30 2-channel integrated amplifier or the 30n SACD'CD player/streaming device. In addition to all who buy either new Marantz device the first 50 to register will also get the 2 LP record set or SACD disc free!

Vol. 1 - Listen Like A Sound Master (Yoshinori Ogata)

1. Diana Krall - No Moon At All
2. Junko Onishi Presents The Sextet - Baby I'm Yours
3. Jupiter / Thomas Dunford - Antonio Vivaldi - Cello Concerto In G Minor RV 416 I. Allegro - Bruno Phillipe
4. Hector Berlioz, Les Siecles, Francois-Xavier Roth (cond) - Symphonie Fantastique in C Major, Op. 14: 5 Songe Dune Nuit de Sabbat (Live)
5. Hoff Ensemble - Moving
6. Sinne Eeg - What A Little Moonlight Can Do
7. Malene Mortensen - Another Day
8. Makoto Ozone featuring No Name Horses - Until We Vanish
9. Kandace Springs - Breakdown

Vol. 2 - Listen Like A Producer (Cameron Schaefer & Dave Longstreth)

1. Perfume Genius - Slip Away
2. Vagabon - Water Me Down
3. Dirty Projectors - Just From Chevron
4. J Dilla - Don't Cry
5. Cornelius - Drop
6. Fabiano Do Nascimento - Forro Brasil
7. Autre Ne Veut - Play By Play
8. Flying Lotus & Thom Yorke - ...And The World Laughs With You
9. Miya Folick - Thingamajig
10. John Carpenter - Night
11. James Blake - Retrograde
12. Tom Misch, Yussef Dayes, Freddie Gibbs - Nightrider
13. Aldous Harding - The Barrel
14. The Books - The Lemon of Pink I
Old 10-01-2020, 11:02 PM   #4
Retailer Insider

Nov 2009
Scarsdale, NY

We just received Marantz's first allocation of the Limited Edition Model 30 2-channel Integrated Amp and the 30n SACD/Network Server/Smart Streaming device.

When the Fed Ex driver showed up at our store I immediately opened the Silver/Gold amp and SACD player and set them up in one of our 2-channel systems and set the volume at near reference level. This system rocks the store and delivers a very accurate, tight and very full range musical sound quality.

I tested this new amp and SACD player with several pairs of speakers and they woke up and brought new life all the speakers we've played.

Next week I'll upgrade the speakers to Bowers and Wilkins 803 floor standing speakers.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Pre/Pro, Amplifiers and Separate Systems

Tags
marantz 30n, marantz model 30, value electronics