Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
1 hr ago
Smile (Blu-ray)
$23.49
2 hrs ago
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.49
2 hrs ago
Dead & Buried 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.99
2 hrs ago
Godzilla vs. Kong / Godzilla: King of the Monsters / Kong: Skull Island (Blu-ray)
$39.99
14 hrs ago
The Web (Blu-ray)
$16.59
14 hrs ago
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99

Working Girls (Blu-ray)
$27.99
4 hrs ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97

Shenandoah (Blu-ray)
$16.59
1 hr ago
Do the Right Thing 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99
21 hrs ago
Baise-moi (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 hr ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 08-25-2020, 06:42 AM   #581
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
i haven't seen anyone post yet, but i keep an eye on ebay listings for horror pack releases (a few i'm looking for right now, but that's another story), and one popped up today that i had never seen before, and it has Tony Todd and a director signature. someone has already added it to the database.

[Show spoiler]Agoraphobia

looking online, the rest of the pack is:

[Show spoiler]Rites of Passage (ANOTHER DOLLAR TREE F'N TITLE?!?)
The Shallows
Lords of Chaos, an excellent biodrama about black metal Band Mayhem and the murder of founder Euronymous. not exactly horror, but it kinda defies genre with its content.

[Show spoiler]Agoraphobia
sounds timely though. Too bad I think I have it already.

[Show spoiler]The syndrome, not the movie
Old 08-27-2020, 08:58 PM   #582
Blu-ray Prince

Oct 2007
Metropolis

Lords of Chaos is a very interesting movie. I have no interest in death metal music but it's really about a couple deranged people taking their hobby/passion too far.
Old 09-27-2020, 02:24 AM   #583
Power Member

Jun 2014

emails from horror pack are trying to hype #52 (October) as being a big month. we'll see.

September:
[Show spoiler]Betsy (#51)
Mega Shark vs Mecha Shark
Annabelle (BD+DVD)
Patient Zero

one title kinda ain't horror, but the rest ain't bad. happy, honestly, that I forgot to order on Hamilton Books on Monday, as one of the few titles I was after is in this month's pack.

so far, 4 months in, I have mixed feelings about this service, but that's gonna happen when one's collection is fairly decent sized. a year or two back, when shout titles were hitting quite regularly, THAT was the time to buy.
Thanks given by:
Jawamac (09-27-2020)
Old 09-27-2020, 02:45 AM   #584

Jun 2020
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
emails from horror pack are trying to hype #52 (October) as being a big month. we'll see.

September:
[Show spoiler]Betsy (#51)
Mega Shark vs Mecha Shark
Annabelle (BD+DVD)
Patient Zero

one title kinda ain't horror, but the rest ain't bad. happy, honestly, that I forgot to order on Hamilton Books on Monday, as one of the few titles I was after is in this month's pack.

so far, 4 months in, I have mixed feelings about this service, but that's gonna happen when one's collection is fairly decent sized. a year or two back, when shout titles were hitting quite regularly, THAT was the time to buy.
I just saw their early clue on Oct. blu pack..."The original high school bloodbath"..so in other words a movie 99.9999% of even starter horror collectors have already and probably residing in the automotive section buried beneath fallen cell phone covers in your local Dollar tree! I was just about to buy Oct. pack when I saw the clue and changed my mind.
Thanks given by:
Jawamac (09-27-2020)
Old 09-27-2020, 10:47 AM   #585
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2017
-
-
-
-
-
-

I've been so interested in this but the correlation of their non-Limited Edition titles being titles literally found at liquidation places prior to being revealed (HamiltonBook, Dollar Tree, etc) makes it absolutely uninviting. I can look at the last few months and pick one or more titles that were liquidated ones found elsewhere for very cheap which I feel is kinda meh to do (i.e. Annabelle and Patient Zero literally just showed up at HB this past Monday). I'm glad I don't subscribe or I'd be stuck with a lot of repeats. Though I will say Lords of Chaos is a cool title addition.
Thanks given by:
Jawamac (09-27-2020)
Old 09-27-2020, 01:01 PM   #586

Aug 2020
buffalo, ny

I signed up 2 months ago not knowing what to expect and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed so far. The first month I got a bluray I literately just bought from Hamilton Book a week before for $5 (The Shallows) and one I already had (Rites of Passage). This month I got two I already owned (Annabelle and Mega Shark) and I could have picked up that Patient Zero from Hamilton Book for $5. I'm going to give it one more month before I decide to quit or not, but so far it's underwhelming.
Thanks given by:
Jawamac (09-27-2020)
Old 10-22-2020, 03:02 AM   #587

Nov 2017
Wisconsin

October titles came in today:

[Show spoiler]The Barn (2016, Another non-"exclusive"), Carrie (1976, MGM release), Lights Out, Dead Dicks
Thanks given by:
Anonymouse (10-22-2020)
Old 10-22-2020, 04:07 AM   #588
Power Member

Jun 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrena View Post
October titles came in today:

[Show spoiler]The Barn (2016, Another non-"exclusive"), Carrie (1976, MGM release), Lights Out, Dead Dicks
Awesome. I only have the well-known classic film of the pile, and two of the other three were on my to buy list. The last one you mentioned just barely came out a few months ago
Old 10-23-2020, 05:06 AM   #589
Blu-ray Prince

Oct 2007
Metropolis

Dead Dicks is definitely memorable.
Thanks given by:
Jawamac (10-23-2020)
Old 11-26-2020, 02:33 PM   #590

Aug 2020
buffalo, ny

I got the new bundle yesterday. I would appreciate this service a lot more if they would stop sending mainstream releases and stick with more indie stuff.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:22 PM   #591
Power Member

Jun 2014

The 3 non exclusives for nov are pretty bad. One super common, one that was on hb for months and months, and a remake that's already pretty aged and forgotten. At least oct was superb
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals