Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Godzilla vs. Kong 4K (Blu-ray)
$42.99
1 day ago
Dragonheart: 5-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Godzilla vs. Kong (Blu-ray)
$34.99
14 hrs ago
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.49
 
Saving Silverman (Blu-ray)
$13.29
 
The Father (Blu-ray)
$21.99
 
Dead & Buried 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.99
 
Nobody 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.99
 
Wonder Woman 1984 4K / Wonder Woman 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.99
4 hrs ago
Eye of the Tiger (Blu-ray)
$19.99
14 hrs ago
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2021, 11:51 PM   #6021
erlinmeyer erlinmeyer is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
erlinmeyer's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Minnesota
310
4368
449
779
1023
1028
672
841
9
10
-6
Default

Now if only the Warehouse has them cheaper.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:49 AM   #6022
Lannister1098 Lannister1098 is offline
Active Member
 
Lannister1098's Avatar
 
Sep 2019
San Francisco
-7
Default

Picked up Cinema Paradiso Arrow Academy 4K in very good condition for $29.44. Hopefully it’ll come in good shape with the booklet. This was a blind buy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:10 AM   #6023
cleaver cleaver is online now
Expert Member
 
cleaver's Avatar
 
Nov 2012
DMV
221
-5
Default

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MXTRQHU/
GitS SAC 2nd gig 7 blu ray set $5 smoking hot deal from SD
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
dangermice (01-21-2021)
Old 01-21-2021, 07:45 AM   #6024
xellos2099alpha xellos2099alpha is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2016
13
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleaver View Post
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MXTRQHU/
GitS SAC 2nd gig 7 blu ray set $5 smoking hot deal from SD
It is a 4 blu ray set but I will take that for $5
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:58 AM   #6025
bradleydavid5 bradleydavid5 is offline
Member
 
Jan 2020
oakland
13
1351
134
-8
Default

pretty terrible reviews for that on the quality though
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:42 AM   #6026
Lannister1098 Lannister1098 is offline
Active Member
 
Lannister1098's Avatar
 
Sep 2019
San Francisco
-7
Default

Update: Amazon Warehouse sent me the wrong version of Cinema Paradiso. Was supposed to be the 4K version, but instead I got the DVD version (the disc slot was also broken). Got bamboozled and paid double the price ($29.44 with tax). The regular DVD version of the Arrow release is currently at $11.24.

Sorry for the rant, I’m just really disappointed and upset that I paid double for a DVD copy. Going to return this on Monday.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 01:33 AM   #6027
DaBargainHunta DaBargainHunta is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
DaBargainHunta's Avatar
 
May 2011
Parts Unknown - because I blabbed about Mars!
-
-
17
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister1098 View Post
Update: Amazon Warehouse sent me the wrong version of Cinema Paradiso. Was supposed to be the 4K version, but instead I got the DVD version (the disc slot was also broken). Got bamboozled and paid double the price ($29.44 with tax). The regular DVD version of the Arrow release is currently at $11.24.

Sorry for the rant, Iím just really disappointed and upset that I paid double for a DVD copy. Going to return this on Monday.
Very annoying. If it were me, I'd get on chat, ask for a refund, and request not to have to go through the trouble of returning it since it's clearly their mistake and you shouldn't have to be inconvenienced further.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 01:00 AM   #6028
Lannister1098 Lannister1098 is offline
Active Member
 
Lannister1098's Avatar
 
Sep 2019
San Francisco
-7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBargainHunta View Post
Very annoying. If it were me, I'd get on chat, ask for a refund, and request not to have to go through the trouble of returning it since it's clearly their mistake and you shouldn't have to be inconvenienced further.
I returned it to my local UPS store today. It was nice and easy. Should be getting a refund in a couple days.

Hopefully my next purchase from Amazon Warehouse would be better, since I left feedback.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 01:04 AM   #6029
cleaver cleaver is online now
Expert Member
 
cleaver's Avatar
 
Nov 2012
DMV
221
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister1098 View Post
Update: Amazon Warehouse sent me the wrong version of Cinema Paradiso. Was supposed to be the 4K version, but instead I got the DVD version (the disc slot was also broken). Got bamboozled and paid double the price ($29.44 with tax). The regular DVD version of the Arrow release is currently at $11.24.

Sorry for the rant, Iím just really disappointed and upset that I paid double for a DVD copy. Going to return this on Monday.
That reminds me of when I ordered Falcon and Winter Soldier Marvel Legends figures and they sent me Killmonger and Martin Freeman, it was like come on man
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:40 PM   #6030
Brown Jenkin Brown Jenkin is offline
Active Member
 
Brown Jenkin's Avatar
 
Aug 2020
1
207
1500
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleaver View Post
That reminds me of when I ordered Falcon and Winter Soldier Marvel Legends figures and they sent me Killmonger and Martin Freeman, it was like come on man
I had that happen a lot in the summer/fall with figures and movies from Target.com.

Very frustrating with toy collecting. Especially when those figures are the hot thing. You think have them on their way meanwhile everyone is selling out of them and when the wrong stuff finally shows up you've completely missed out on what you wanted... But I already *****ed about that on another forum
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:32 PM   #6031
HazelEyes HazelEyes is offline
Senior Member
 
HazelEyes's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
The City that Never Sleeps
82
-5
Default

For those that are not aware, Amazon have a number of Criterion blu-rays on sale for $19.99,

The war of the worlds
Blu velvet
Barry Lindon'
Princess bride
Eraserhead
The Breakfast club
Videodrome
Roma
Midnight express
Gold Rush
the Hit
Leave her to heaven
Forty Guns
12 Angry Men
The red line Fail safe
In the mood for love
Haxan
Detour
The awful truth
pierrot Lue Fou
the gunfighter
Ugetsu $20.35
Naked City
Christ Stopped at Eboli
In Cold Blood
The Prince of Tides
Woman of the Year
All About Eve
The Thin Blue Line
Night and Fog
Brute Force
All That Heaven Allows
The Ballad of Gregorio Cortez
The Last Metro
+ many more titles
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Americo (02-16-2021), jkoffman (01-27-2021), omenboy (01-27-2021)
Old 01-27-2021, 07:43 PM   #6032
YogiYahooeys YogiYahooeys is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
YogiYahooeys's Avatar
 
Aug 2015
781
10852
5052
55
5
2
7
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes View Post
For those that are not aware, Amazon have a number of Criterion blu-rays on sale for $19.99,

The war of the worlds
Blu velvet
Barry Lindon'
Princess bride
Eraserhead
The Breakfast club
Videodrome
Roma
Midnight express
Gold Rush
the Hit
Leave her to heaven
Forty Guns
12 Angry Men
The red line Fail safe
In the mood for love
Haxan
Detour
The awful truth
pierrot Lue Fou
the gunfighter
Ugetsu $20.35
Naked City
Christ Stopped at Eboli
In Cold Blood
The Prince of Tides
Woman of the Year
All About Eve
The Thin Blue Line
Night and Fog
Brute Force
All That Heaven Allows
The Ballad of Gregorio Cortez
The Last Metro
+ many more titles
From Amazon Warehouse or direct from Amazon?

If straight from Amazon, then this is probably the better thread for this information:

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=288999
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
erlinmeyer (01-27-2021)
Old 02-16-2021, 08:36 PM   #6033
Carlanga Carlanga is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Carlanga's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
I live where you vacation
5
587
62
402
511
499
1
78
-4
Default

Better Watch Out [Blu-ray & DVD Combo]
Buy used: $3.63
Used: Like New
[Show spoiler]https://www.amazon.com/Better-Watch-Out-Blu-ray-Combo/dp/B075YL65W8/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
G_MOVIES (02-17-2021)
Old 02-16-2021, 10:30 PM   #6034
DaBargainHunta DaBargainHunta is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
DaBargainHunta's Avatar
 
May 2011
Parts Unknown - because I blabbed about Mars!
-
-
17
-5
Default

Damn, I missed the above deal.

(Doesn't help that I'm two hours late...lol.)
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
dkongzoom (05-09-2021)
Old 05-09-2021, 12:43 PM   #6035
laz305 laz305 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
laz305's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Miami, FL.
9
323
3857
469
35
637
215
361
-5
Send a message via AIM to laz305 Send a message via MSN to laz305 Send a message via Yahoo to laz305
Default Sold Out

Sorry but had to mention this for the record. They sold out quickly with this price drop

Tax Collector 4K SteelBook $12
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 01:13 PM   #6036
erlinmeyer erlinmeyer is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
erlinmeyer's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Minnesota
310
4368
449
779
1023
1028
672
841
9
10
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
Sorry but had to mention this for the record. They sold out quickly with this price drop

Tax Collector 4K SteelBook $12
Was it Used - Very Good?

other Used from $5.99

Oh you missed a deal I got.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 01:28 PM   #6037
laz305 laz305 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
laz305's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Miami, FL.
9
323
3857
469
35
637
215
361
-5
Send a message via AIM to laz305 Send a message via MSN to laz305 Send a message via Yahoo to laz305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erlinmeyer View Post
Was it Used - Very Good?

other Used from $5.99

Oh you missed a deal I got.
Nah was Brand New Sealed and arrived in mint condition
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 02:14 PM   #6038
erlinmeyer erlinmeyer is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
erlinmeyer's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Minnesota
310
4368
449
779
1023
1028
672
841
9
10
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
Nah was Brand New Sealed and arrived in mint condition
Didn't know Warehouse advertised stuff New. Will have to look at more listings.

"Arrived" wasn't something available today.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48 PM.