Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
1 day ago
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
The Final Countdown 4K (Blu-ray)
$47.99
21 hrs ago
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
The Phantom of the Opera (Blu-ray)
$13.55
18 hrs ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97
 
Tenet 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
 
Ultraman Zero Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
Blade 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
300 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
Nobody 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 04-04-2021, 04:49 AM   #381
Sandersobsessed Sandersobsessed is offline
Expert Member
 
Sandersobsessed's Avatar
 
Jan 2019
87
1108
793
11
60
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Lawrence Fan View Post
I see the Frozen II 4k and Toy Story 4 4k exclusivea are on sale for $17 50. In stores and online too. So should he cheaper in a matter of weeks.
Was in Target today and they still had the price as $17.50 for Frozen II 4K. I should have looked at the shelf tag to see what the end date on that price was.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:20 AM   #382
rjohnson94 rjohnson94 is offline
Senior Member
 
rjohnson94's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
1
256
1004
4
-5
Default

Not bluray related, but I was able to get a little remote control DeLorean from Back to the Future for just over $8 (regularly $30.) Pretty fun. Mostly wanted it for the replica, but it's pretty fun to drive too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 12:08 PM   #383
trevor213 trevor213 is offline
Active Member
 
Jul 2019
12
285
132
5
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandersobsessed View Post
Was in Target today and they still had the price as $17.50 for Frozen II 4K. I should have looked at the shelf tag to see what the end date on that price was.
the end date was yesterday, 4/3

it now looks to be at full price again at the target's near me
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 09:21 PM   #384
VictoryAtNight VictoryAtNight is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
VictoryAtNight's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]
64
1027
392
6
92
2
-10
Default

Heading to Target tomorrow for their clearance priced Easter candy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:27 PM   #385
Nothing371 Nothing371 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Nothing371's Avatar
 
Jul 2015
Minneapolis
318
725
5
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryAtNight View Post
Heading to Target tomorrow for their clearance priced Easter candy.
It will be 30% off, most of the chocolate will have been pulled, and everything will be 50% off at Walmart instead.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 12:27 AM   #386
VictoryAtNight VictoryAtNight is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
VictoryAtNight's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]
64
1027
392
6
92
2
-10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing371 View Post
It will be 30% off, most of the chocolate will have been pulled, and everything will be 50% off at Walmart instead.
I was at Walmart yesterday and the Easter candy aisles were all empty.

Iím mostly looking for M&Ms.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 02:12 AM   #387
dr. wai dr. wai is offline
Power Member
 
dr. wai's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
Wouldn't you like to know
209
3366
1705
567
792
521
403
13
8
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryAtNight View Post
Heading to Target tomorrow for their clearance priced Easter candy.
I know at my Target, we don't have any candy left to clearance. People are going to be mad when they come in thinking they are going to get cheap candy.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
VictoryAtNight (04-05-2021)
Old 04-05-2021, 02:20 AM   #388
Jennifer Lawrence Fan Jennifer Lawrence Fan is offline
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Jennifer Lawrence Fan's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
At The Movie Theater Again Hopefully May 14th
107
2192
1051
300
490
283
644
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. wai View Post
I know at my Target, we don't have any candy left to clearance. People are going to be mad when they come in thinking they are going to get cheap candy.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bkhage01 (04-29-2021), Schmegory (04-05-2021)
Old 04-05-2021, 02:20 AM   #389
bubbamoo bubbamoo is offline
Expert Member
 
Nov 2015
484
178
160
8
-5
Default

ive had good luck at pharmacies like cvs for discounted easter candy after easter.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 02:21 AM   #390
Jennifer Lawrence Fan Jennifer Lawrence Fan is offline
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Jennifer Lawrence Fan's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
At The Movie Theater Again Hopefully May 14th
107
2192
1051
300
490
283
644
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbamoo View Post
ive had good luck at pharmacies like cvs for discounted easter candy after easter.
yeah, I was gonna say. Try CVS. I have one a few mins down the street from me.

I also work at a grocery store too. Got a bunch of Valentines day candy earlier this year.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 02:34 AM   #391
scampbylt scampbylt is offline
Active Member
 
Jun 2013
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohnson94 View Post
Not bluray related, but I was able to get a little remote control DeLorean from Back to the Future for just over $8 (regularly $30.) Pretty fun. Mostly wanted it for the replica, but it's pretty fun to drive too.
Didn't realize Target was clearancing those; will have to check mine to see if it's available for that cheap.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 05:10 PM   #392
dcowboy7 dcowboy7 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
dcowboy7's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Pequannock, NJ
7
110
10
-5
Default

Mine had 30% off thought it was usually 50%.
But it was all the crummy stuff.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 06:37 PM   #393
erixon20 erixon20 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
erixon20's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY
162
449
75
190
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohnson94 View Post
Not bluray related, but I was able to get a little remote control DeLorean from Back to the Future for just over $8 (regularly $30.) Pretty fun. Mostly wanted it for the replica, but it's pretty fun to drive too.
I would get it for 8.00-definitely.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 10:15 PM   #394
Ari_Gold Ari_Gold is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Ari_Gold's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
Imported from Detroit
1
180
-5
Default

Found some very, very random clearance finds today at Target:

Berserk: The Complete Series Blu-ray/digital $16.11

Deadly Games: Dial Code Santa Claus 4K $22.74

Crazy price on that first one for sure. Both of the clearance tags said Online Item for them. Neither of them had slipcovers. Did someone maybe buy these, take the slips and return them? Who knows.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 11:06 PM   #395
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
-
-
15
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari_Gold View Post
Found some very, very random clearance finds today at Target:

Berserk: The Complete Series Blu-ray/digital $16.11

Deadly Games: Dial Code Santa Claus 4K $22.74

Crazy price on that first one for sure. Both of the clearance tags said Online Item for them. Neither of them had slipcovers. Did someone maybe buy these, take the slips and return them? Who knows.
They were most likely online orders which were returned to store. Berserk isn't something Target would sell in stores.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 04:04 PM   #396
Leeon0 Leeon0 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Leeon0's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
-5
Default

What sorta packaging is Target using these days for a single title? Been a while since I ordered from them. Are they still using that paper-thin sticky cardboard, or bubble envelopes? Title with a slip stand a chance?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 05:17 PM   #397
DanTheMan DanTheMan is offline
Blu-ray King
 
DanTheMan's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
259
1847
438
330
91
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeon0 View Post
What sorta packaging is Target using these days for a single title? Been a while since I ordered from them. Are they still using that paper-thin sticky cardboard, or bubble envelopes? Title with a slip stand a chance?
Paper-thin sticky cardboard. YMMV on slipcover conditions (mine usually arrive with minor upper/bottom damage on the corners, others arrive miraculously flawless). Depends on your local mail carrier.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jennifer Lawrence Fan (04-29-2021), Leeon0 (04-29-2021)
Old 04-29-2021, 05:41 PM   #398
Jennifer Lawrence Fan Jennifer Lawrence Fan is offline
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Jennifer Lawrence Fan's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
At The Movie Theater Again Hopefully May 14th
107
2192
1051
300
490
283
644
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
Paper-thin sticky cardboard. YMMV on slipcover conditions (mine usually arrive with minor upper/bottom damage on the corners, others arrive miraculously flawless). Depends on your local mail carrier.
This pretty much here. Always dinged in the corners
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Leeon0 (04-29-2021)
Old 04-29-2021, 05:42 PM   #399
Leeon0 Leeon0 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Leeon0's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
Paper-thin sticky cardboard. YMMV on slipcover conditions (mine usually arrive with minor upper/bottom damage on the corners, others arrive miraculously flawless). Depends on your local mail carrier.
Looks like things haven't changed. Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 08:19 PM   #400
_Bolt_ _Bolt_ is offline
Expert Member
 
_Bolt_'s Avatar
 
Aug 2008
247
4
-5
Default

Are Best Buy exclusive Steelbooks showing up in anyone else’s Targets, or just mine? I picked up 1917 4K steel, and Incredible Hulk 4K steel for $20 and $15 respectively. They also have the BTTF trilogy steels, though I didnt check the price since I already have it
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 AM.