Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Tax Collector 4K (Blu-ray)
$10.96
10 hrs ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97

Justice Society: World War II (Blu-ray)
$19.96
4 hrs ago
Do the Right Thing 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
1 day ago
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Blade 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Ultraman Zero Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Spider-Man Limited Edition Collection (Blu-ray)
$21.15
8 hrs ago
Tenet 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Ip Man: The Complete Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$44.99

Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

The Mauritanian (Blu-ray)
$22.96
4 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 12-14-2020, 09:56 PM   #19301
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

New instant win for Cinemark Theaters for the next 12 days, prizes vary.

enter: https://www.cinemark.com/12days

official rules: https://www.cinemark.com/12-days-rules

prizes in spoilers:
[Show spoiler]December 14th Prize: five hundred (500) December 14th Prizes are available. Each December 14th Prize consists of a 1-month Movie Club membership with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $10 each. Prize is limited to new Movie Club members only. By receiving the Movie Club 1-month membership, new members get access to Movie Club benefits for 1-month. To claim a Movie Club prize, you must go to https://www.cinemark.com/movieclub to create an account. Prize must be redeemed by January 31, 2021. You must provide credit card during enrollment. All membership fees are exclusive of taxes. Movie Club prize recipients must be 18 or older. Winner's credit card will be automatically charged after expiration of prize period. Account can be cancelled at any time. Prize will only be available on December 14, 2020. The total ARV of all December 14th Prizes available is $5,000.

December 15th Prize: One Hundred (100) December 15th Prizes are available. Each December 15th Prize consists of a Private Watch Party (the "Screening") for the winner and up to nineteen (19) other guests at a Cinemark movie theatre of their choosing. Each winner will be able to choose a classic film for the screen from a list of films that will be made available to the winners by the Sponsor. The Screening must take place between December 26, 2020 and January 7, 2021. If (i) a winner cannot attend the Screening on the date and at the time selected by Sponsor or (ii) a winner is unwilling, for any reason, to receive the December 15th Prize as described in and in accordance with these Official Rules, the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. If a winner is not able to attend the screening on the scheduled date, he or she can decline the prize or accept the prize and still invite up to twenty (20) guests to attend. Any and all elements of the Screening will be selected and furnished by (and in the sole discretion of) Sponsor. All expenses not specified herein (including, without limitation, the cost of transportation for the winner and his or her guests to the Screening or refreshments at the Screening) are the sole responsibility of the winner and or his/her guest(s). The Winner's guest(s) must be age appropriate for the film selected. Children under the age of eighteen (18) will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult. In the event a winner or any of his or her guests engage during the Screening in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Screening early, and send the winner and/or his or her guest(s) home with no further compensation. Prize will only be available on December 15, 2020. The ARV of each Prize is $99. The total ARV of all December 15th Prizes available is $9,900.

December 16th Prize: Two Hundred (200) December 16th Prizes are available. Each December 16th Prize consists of a $10 digital gift card for use at Cinemark Theatres. Gift card is subject to separate terms and conditions imposed by issuer. Prize will only be available on December 16, 2020. The total ARV of all December 16th Prizes available is $2,000.

December 17th Prize: One Thousand (1,000) December 17th Prizes are available. Each December 17th Prize consists of a coupon code good for a Pack-a-Pop at any Cinemark Theatre. The ARV of each December 17th Prize is $10. Coupon code expires on January 31, 2021. Prize will only be available on December 17, 2020. The total ARV of all December 17th Prizes available is $10,000.

December 18th Prize: One Thousand (1,000) December 18th Prizes are available. Each December 18th Prize consists of a coupon code good for a large fountain or frozen beverage at any Cinemark Theatre. The ARV of each December 18th Prize is $3. Coupon code expires on January 31, 2021. Prize will only be available on December 18, 2020. The total ARV of all December 18th Prizes available is $3,000.

December 19th Prize: One Thousand (1,000) December 19th Prizes are available. Each December 19th Prize consists of a coupon code good for a large popcorn at any Cinemark Theatre. The ARV of each December 19th Prize is $4. Coupon code expires on January 31, 2021. Prize will only be available on December 19, 2020. The total ARV of all December 19th Prizes available is $4,000.

December 20th – 25th Prize: One Hundred Fifty (150) December 20th – 25th Prizes are available. Each 20th – 25th Prize consists of a $100 digital Cinemark gift card. Gift card is subject to separate terms and conditions imposed by issuer. Prize will only be available on December 20 – December 25, 2020. The total ARV of all December 20th – 25th Prizes available is $15,000.
Old 12-15-2020, 02:53 PM   #19302
Expert Member

Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctujackbauer View Post
New instant win for Cinemark Theaters for the next 12 days, prizes vary.

enter: https://www.cinemark.com/12days

official rules: https://www.cinemark.com/12-days-rules

prizes in spoilers:
[Show spoiler]December 14th Prize: five hundred (500) December 14th Prizes are available. Each December 14th Prize consists of a 1-month Movie Club membership with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $10 each. Prize is limited to new Movie Club members only. By receiving the Movie Club 1-month membership, new members get access to Movie Club benefits for 1-month. To claim a Movie Club prize, you must go to https://www.cinemark.com/movieclub to create an account. Prize must be redeemed by January 31, 2021. You must provide credit card during enrollment. All membership fees are exclusive of taxes. Movie Club prize recipients must be 18 or older. Winner's credit card will be automatically charged after expiration of prize period. Account can be cancelled at any time. Prize will only be available on December 14, 2020. The total ARV of all December 14th Prizes available is $5,000.

December 15th Prize: One Hundred (100) December 15th Prizes are available. Each December 15th Prize consists of a Private Watch Party (the "Screening") for the winner and up to nineteen (19) other guests at a Cinemark movie theatre of their choosing. Each winner will be able to choose a classic film for the screen from a list of films that will be made available to the winners by the Sponsor. The Screening must take place between December 26, 2020 and January 7, 2021. If (i) a winner cannot attend the Screening on the date and at the time selected by Sponsor or (ii) a winner is unwilling, for any reason, to receive the December 15th Prize as described in and in accordance with these Official Rules, the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. If a winner is not able to attend the screening on the scheduled date, he or she can decline the prize or accept the prize and still invite up to twenty (20) guests to attend. Any and all elements of the Screening will be selected and furnished by (and in the sole discretion of) Sponsor. All expenses not specified herein (including, without limitation, the cost of transportation for the winner and his or her guests to the Screening or refreshments at the Screening) are the sole responsibility of the winner and or his/her guest(s). The Winner's guest(s) must be age appropriate for the film selected. Children under the age of eighteen (18) will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult. In the event a winner or any of his or her guests engage during the Screening in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Screening early, and send the winner and/or his or her guest(s) home with no further compensation. Prize will only be available on December 15, 2020. The ARV of each Prize is $99. The total ARV of all December 15th Prizes available is $9,900.

December 16th Prize: Two Hundred (200) December 16th Prizes are available. Each December 16th Prize consists of a $10 digital gift card for use at Cinemark Theatres. Gift card is subject to separate terms and conditions imposed by issuer. Prize will only be available on December 16, 2020. The total ARV of all December 16th Prizes available is $2,000.

December 17th Prize: One Thousand (1,000) December 17th Prizes are available. Each December 17th Prize consists of a coupon code good for a Pack-a-Pop at any Cinemark Theatre. The ARV of each December 17th Prize is $10. Coupon code expires on January 31, 2021. Prize will only be available on December 17, 2020. The total ARV of all December 17th Prizes available is $10,000.

December 18th Prize: One Thousand (1,000) December 18th Prizes are available. Each December 18th Prize consists of a coupon code good for a large fountain or frozen beverage at any Cinemark Theatre. The ARV of each December 18th Prize is $3. Coupon code expires on January 31, 2021. Prize will only be available on December 18, 2020. The total ARV of all December 18th Prizes available is $3,000.

December 19th Prize: One Thousand (1,000) December 19th Prizes are available. Each December 19th Prize consists of a coupon code good for a large popcorn at any Cinemark Theatre. The ARV of each December 19th Prize is $4. Coupon code expires on January 31, 2021. Prize will only be available on December 19, 2020. The total ARV of all December 19th Prizes available is $4,000.

December 20th – 25th Prize: One Hundred Fifty (150) December 20th – 25th Prizes are available. Each 20th – 25th Prize consists of a $100 digital Cinemark gift card. Gift card is subject to separate terms and conditions imposed by issuer. Prize will only be available on December 20 – December 25, 2020. The total ARV of all December 20th – 25th Prizes available is $15,000.

Thanks. Won the private screening! Only to find out my theater is closed for now due to covid regulations.
Thanks given by:
ctujackbauer (12-15-2020)
Old 12-15-2020, 04:05 PM   #19303
Special Member

Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmotto View Post
Thanks. Won the private screening! Only to find out my theater is closed for now due to covid regulations.
That sucks. That’s a great winner. I was optimistic but no such luck for me.
Old 12-15-2020, 08:54 PM   #19304
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

Quote:
Dang, that's a bummer. I'm hoping there's no time limit for the $100 digital gift card like there is for the private screening prize.
Old 12-16-2020, 01:53 PM   #19305
Expert Member

Nov 2010

Quote:
Dang, that's a bummer. I'm hoping there's no time limit for the $100 digital gift card like there is for the private screening prize.
I rechecked the email and it does say i can use it once local theaters reopen. just need to speak with customer service!
Old 12-16-2020, 02:11 PM   #19306
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

Quote:
I rechecked the email and it does say i can use it once local theaters reopen. just need to speak with customer service!
I wonder if they open it up months from now post-vaccine time and then let you have a private theater.

Good idea to check the terms.
Old 12-16-2020, 11:35 PM   #19307
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

Daily entry (not an instant win) requiring a code word from Big Bang Theory on weeknights, you have to enter the night's code by 6:00 AM Pacific Time the next day. Ends 1/02/2021 (which is after WW1984 releases)

500 prizes of a pair of tickets to Wonder Woman 1984 in theaters (don't sell the code, strict rules against that), plus a 7-day trial of HBO Max.

15 grand prizes of a $1,984 American Express gift card, plus a 30-day trial of HBO Max, plus a Wonder Woman 1984 prize pack of merchandise (ARV $75)

I'll just link to the slickdeals thread because they always have people updating the daily codes in later replies to the thread:

https://slickdeals.net/f/14700884-the-big-bang-theory-wonder-woman-1984-sweepstakes-01-02-2021?v=1

Last edited by ctujackbauer; 12-16-2020 at 11:40 PM.
Thanks given by:
WlknDisaster (12-17-2020)
Old 01-19-2021, 03:55 AM   #19308
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

New Cinemark instant win, one entry per day, but it ends soon: 1/20/2021

enter: https://cinemark.com/winpopcorn
official rules: https://cinemark.com/winPOPCORNRULES

Twenty-One (21) Prizes are available. Each Prize consists of a Year of Popcorn awarded as twenty-seven (27) coupons, each good for one (1) large popcorn representing a bi-weekly annual supply of popcorn. Coupons expire on January 22, 2022. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $216. The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Promotion is $4,536.
Thanks given by:
Turbowells (01-20-2021)
Old 03-11-2021, 06:37 PM   #19309
Expert Member

Nov 2010

For anyone that got in on the Doritos Wonder Woman promotion I saw on slickdeals that they extended the expiration to the end of this month.
Old 03-15-2021, 08:32 PM   #19310
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

https://cinemark.com/luckyspin/

Everyone wins something.

Ends March 17 (two days) and the mice print in the email says one play for the entire promotion period.

I can't seem to load the page in any browser, so it might work later today. Reward has to be used by March 31.
Thanks given by:
DanTheMan (03-15-2021), jmotto (03-16-2021)
Old 03-15-2021, 10:37 PM   #19311
Blu-ray King

Dec 2010

Just played the spin game on my smartphone and won $2 off any size popcorn, good through 3/31.
Old 03-15-2021, 11:02 PM   #19312
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

I was stupid and tried to play when the website wasn't working. And now it says I've already played.

First guy through the wall always gets bloody.
Old 03-16-2021, 06:18 PM   #19313
Blu-ray King

Dec 2010

Quote:
I was stupid and tried to play when the website wasn't working. And now it says I've already played.

First guy through the wall always gets bloody.
Do you have others in the house who have their own e-mail address, or do you have any alternative e-mail addresses of your own?

My mom has one for her phone, so I used hers and it allowed me to play a second game and this time, I snagged a free large drink.
Old 03-16-2021, 10:19 PM   #19314
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
Do you have others in the house who have their own e-mail address, or do you have any alternative e-mail addresses of your own?

My mom has one for her phone, so I used hers and it allowed me to play a second game and this time, I snagged a free large drink.
It's ok, I decided against playing because I'm not vaccinated yet and I would have had to use the reward before March 31 (I read that part and edited it in after I tried playing).

I'm not even high risk but I am just going to wait it out until I get the vaccine. I figure if I already waited a year, then what's a few more months...
Old 03-18-2021, 04:30 PM   #19315

Jul 2015
Billings, MT

Shop, Play, Win! Monopoly game at Albertsons, Safewar, Vons, etc has a Redbox offer and a free three month Peacock streaming service offer.

Redbox Info: To redeem RedBox offers will go to the in-store kiosk or visit https://www.redbox.com/.
Code is for One (1) use only. Valid for the stated discount off the fee on the coupon. Not valid for prior transactions, in combination with other offers, can’t be copied, sold, otherwise offered or redeemed for cash. Void where prohibited by law. Other use constitutes fraud. Subject to cancellation/ change at any time. Code must be used by June 7, 2021 by 11:59 pm CT..
redbox.

Peacock Info: To claim your three months of Peacock Premium at no additional cost, enter the code provided in your email at PeacockTV.com/ShopPlayWin . Offer available only to New [US] Members and cannot be redeemed for cash, transferred or sold. Cannot be used with any other promotion or offer. Redemption subject to review and verification. Peacock © Peacock TV LLC. All other programs and/or marks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Account required to access Peacock. Void where prohibited. Prizes must be claimed on the site by 05/27/2021.
Old 03-18-2021, 04:32 PM   #19316

Jul 2015
Billings, MT

I got one of Redbox offers and will not use. Hopefully someone here will use.

Rent Any Redbox Disc & Get A Free 1-Night Disc Rental:
9Q7HYK6F
Old 03-30-2021, 06:29 PM   #19317
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

BOGO tickets on Atom Tickets for Godzilla vs Kong, code: TEAMGODZILLA or TEAMKONG
Old 03-31-2021, 03:10 AM   #19318

Jun 2013
Iowa

Quote:
BOGO tickets on Atom Tickets for Godzilla vs Kong, code: TEAMGODZILLA or TEAMKONG
I tried to use the codes and it said the limited offer was already gone.
Old 03-31-2021, 04:39 AM   #19319
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packerbacker12 View Post
I tried to use the codes and it said the limited offer was already gone.
that sucks

It was live this morning and live when I cross-posted it to the Godzilla vs Kong thread at 4 pm. It must have died sometime after that. I didn't see the banner anymore like before.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:33 AM   #19320
Special Member

Dec 2011

For what it’s worth.... I was at AMC yesterday and had an old 2 tickets, 2 drinks, 1 large popcorn coupon that I was going to use the tickets for since they don’t expire but the rest expired June 30, 2020. The cashier when scanning the tickets told the other worker we’ll need 2 sodas and a popcorn. I said those expired last summer so unless you guys are extending the date they won’t work. She told me anything that expired during covid was still valid and proceeded to scan them (and the cost of the items came off so it wasn’t like a manual override). First I knew about that.
Thanks given by:
chibisaur (04-14-2021), ctujackbauer (04-14-2021), impasse (04-12-2021), IXOYE1989 (04-12-2021), zbelfour (04-12-2021)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals