Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Godzilla vs. Kong 4K (Blu-ray)
$42.99
15 hrs ago
Dragonheart: 5-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
15 hrs ago
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
1 day ago
Dead & Buried 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.99
1 day ago
Saving Silverman (Blu-ray)
$13.29
1 day ago
Baise-moi (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.49
1 day ago
The Father (Blu-ray)
$21.99
1 day ago
Nobody 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.99

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97

Million Dollar Mystery (Blu-ray)
$17.99
5 hrs ago
Wildcats (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 04-04-2021, 04:28 PM   #30881
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobad2003 View Post

Thanks for the help Hariseldon, I just may decide to just go through with the 3 commitments anyway since the one commitment title I was going to grab I really didn't want anyway.
If you are going to call anyway -- might well ask for an item you want since their list of eligibles is far longer than the website 'Offered" list (250+ vs 50). Unless your real wants are all ineligibles (Star Wars, 4K titles, etc), it can't hurt to ask. It's not going to add a huge amt to the overall 8 items, but $10-20 is still an extra disc somewhere down the lin
Thanks given by:
gobad2003 (04-04-2021)
Old 04-04-2021, 06:58 PM   #30882
Power Member

Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
Not necessarily, but you'll need to contact CSR to see if they can correct things ASAP. I'd send them an email now and document the issue and I'd even include the items you wanted to pick as a Bonus (or two).
DMCContactUS@movieclubinfo.com I think this still is the email address though if you get a Email Confirmation of your order overnight it might have a different contact

Call them 1st thing Monday morning -- I think the open 9am ET. You can even try them tomorrow, but they aren't supposed to be open on weekends at all, much less on Easter. I'm not sure you account will go through processing on the weekend, but the sooner you contact them the better. There is a window of time where you can modify an order. If somehow the account closes that window -- I'm not sure if the CSR can manually credit you a 10-20 credit and let you order an item as a Commitment or not.

You do have an option of nuking the order and starting over, but I'm not sure they could do that pre-shipping or if you'd have to wait for delivery and return -- I think the former.
I don't think it is said enough so ill say it.. I appreciate how involved you are in this community. It is great to see your enthusiasm, dedication, and support for the bluray community. Happy Easter and thank you for your involvement in our community. Also, Happy Easter to everyone else as well. Stay safe everyone.
Thanks given by:
2sday (04-05-2021), bigtaco55 (04-05-2021), gobad2003 (04-04-2021), incoherent (04-05-2021), limevista2 (04-05-2021), Matt C. (04-05-2021), Prompto (04-08-2021), ReGenHar (04-06-2021), SonictheHedgehog1337 (04-04-2021), woodley56 (04-05-2021), YogiYahooeys (04-12-2021)
Old 04-04-2021, 07:10 PM   #30883
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyyy View Post
I don't think it is said enough so ill say it.. I appreciate how involved you are in this community. It is great to see your enthusiasm, dedication, and support for the bluray community. Happy Easter and thank you for your involvement in our community. Also, Happy Easter to everyone else as well. Stay safe everyone.
I sincerely agree. DMC should be paying hariseldon. He is more knowledgeable and helpful than the customer service reps on the phone.
Thanks given by:
Stormyyy (04-04-2021)
Old 04-04-2021, 07:29 PM   #30884
Power Member

Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicthehedgehog1337 View Post
i sincerely agree. Dmc should be paying hariseldon. He is more knowledgeable and helpful than the customer service reps on the phone.
1000000%!! :d
Old 04-05-2021, 02:35 PM   #30885
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2016
Minnesota

Quote:
If you are going to call anyway -- might well ask for an item you want since their list of eligibles is far longer than the website 'Offered" list (250+ vs 50). Unless your real wants are all ineligibles (Star Wars, 4K titles, etc), it can't hurt to ask. It's not going to add a huge amt to the overall 8 items, but $10-20 is still an extra disc somewhere down the lin
So I decided to call them this morning and explained the situation and they were able to add my commitment title no problem, Thanks again Hariseldon for all your help
Thanks given by:
brted (04-05-2021), hariseldon (04-05-2021)
Old 04-06-2021, 06:36 AM   #30886

Dec 2012

Well I'm 1 month away from reaching the 2 year contract and I totally forgot about the 2 remaining Fullfillment Titles

I went ahead and ordered Soul for one, I hope I can pre order Raya and The Last Dragon before the month ends.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:28 PM   #30887

Nov 2018
At a Social Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyyy View Post
To reveal a big thanks to hariseldon as well, he's actually part of my username. Before I joined the forum, I found loads of helpful info, mainly from three members, so when I created a username, it was based off those three members, one of which is still heavily active in the DMC thread.

Read the FAQ (currently banned)
The General (took over as OP)
hariseldon (heavily active)

So thanks hariseldon!
Thanks given by:
brted (04-06-2021), impasse (04-06-2021), jaredofmo (04-06-2021), Prompto (04-08-2021), Stormyyy (04-06-2021)
Old 04-06-2021, 08:15 PM   #30888
Expert Member

Jun 2012
Northern VA

did a quick search on the thread but didn't see anything; does anyone happen to know how to get the free shipping for life? i've been super (?) vip for years now, and place maybe two or three huge orders a year usually, but with the dearth of recent free shipping even with featured titles, plus tax now (don't remember if they've always charged that), free shipping would make me hesitate a lot less! can't wait all year holding out for that overlapping free ship+60% hahah.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:22 PM   #30889
Expert Member

Mar 2017
Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by impasse View Post
did a quick search on the thread but didn't see anything; does anyone happen to know how to get the free shipping for life? i've been super (?) vip for years now, and place maybe two or three huge orders a year usually, but with the dearth of recent free shipping even with featured titles, plus tax now (don't remember if they've always charged that), free shipping would make me hesitate a lot less! can't wait all year holding out for that overlapping free ship+60% hahah.
Try calling CS and asking. If you have a long relationship they may upgrade your membership. Or you could cancel and re-up with the code.

They should probably just make all super-VIPs free shipping instead making their longtime customers jump through hoops.
Thanks given by:
impasse (04-06-2021)
Old 04-07-2021, 05:56 PM   #30890

Mar 2009

Has anyone ordered the more recent Marvel movies like Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther lately? Curious if they've updated the artwork yet to match the other MCU films.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:29 PM   #30891

Jul 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey Blu View Post
Has anyone ordered the more recent Marvel movies like Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther lately? Curious if they've updated the artwork yet to match the other MCU films.
Both of those 4k movies are available on Disney Movie Insiders if you have the points.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:13 PM   #30892
Expert Member

Mar 2012
Raleigh

Sorry I tried to search this but "credit" has a ton of results.

Has anyone received a credit from DMC after you've completed your commitment and closed the account?

They sent me a letter telling me I had ~$80 in credit even though my account was closed in 2019. And they need me to order over the phone to use it.

Is this a common thing? Where would the credit even come from? I thought Featured titles that are automatically returned are refunded (I assume that's where this came from??).

Also - and this may be a question for their CS - but I wonder if that credit can be applied to a new account creation offer? That'd be sweet to open an account for a new 5 for $1 deal, and just knock out my commitments with that credit.
Old 04-11-2021, 07:06 PM   #30893
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicketyCricket View Post
Sorry I tried to search this but "credit" has a ton of results.

Has anyone received a credit from DMC after you've completed your commitment and closed the account?

They sent me a letter telling me I had ~$80 in credit even though my account was closed in 2019. And they need me to order over the phone to use it.

Is this a common thing? Where would the credit even come from? I thought Featured titles that are automatically returned are refunded (I assume that's where this came from??).

Also - and this may be a question for their CS - but I wonder if that credit can be applied to a new account creation offer? That'd be sweet to open an account for a new 5 for $1 deal, and just knock out my commitments with that credit.
I've never heard of such a thing esp on a long closed acct. Is it really a DMC email would be my first thought though you'd have to call CSR to find out why it was credited back and whether it zeroed an old balance or if that's a recoverable amt. If it was a refund for a FT I thought that should have just balanced an old charge unless you paid off a FT you sent back -- that's still a really long time for it to post to the account.

Instead of making a new post -- I did get dispatch for the Fantasia preorder Friday. I don't expect it to deliver until at least the 19th though

Last edited by hariseldon; 04-11-2021 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-13-2021, 11:09 AM   #30894
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012

Quote:
Instead of making a new post -- I did get dispatch for the Fantasia preorder Friday. I don't expect it to deliver until at least the 19th though
I'm curious and excited to hear if they just reprinted the old Fantasia discs or if they have new special features or better transfers. I would double dip if the discs are better in some way. My money is on them being the same on discs from 2010, but it would be nice if I'm wrong. I am also curious how many DMI points they have and if the digital copies are 1 code or 3 separate codes. I'm not sure how it worked with the princess 3 pack.

I was wondering why it is taking some time for DMC to ship my new enrollment order. Usually I've been lucky having the enrollment orders shipped within 1 day or maybe 2 days. I signed up 7 days ago and it hasn't shipped. I'm wondering if maybe they're just busy shipping the Fantasia/Celebrating Mickey preorders first.

Hopefully that's the reason it's shipping slower. I'm a little worried it's because I've been cancelling and renewing every 2 or 3 weeks. Every time I call to cancel, they ask if I want to sign up again with the same 101 Dalmatians blanket 5 for $1 deal. How can I refuse when I have a list of more movies I'd like to own?
Old 04-13-2021, 05:34 PM   #30895
Special Member

Feb 2012
San Francisco, Ca

Hey Folks.

I wanted to ask one or more of you experts on the Disney Club a couple questions.

Where do I check on the most recent Featured Title? I found my Status Page that gives me all my Past Featured Title Behavior but nothing on the Current Title. Or is it not listed until a certain date?

Maybe it's just early in the morning here and I'm kinda bleary, but I couldn't even find a "Contact" page for the Club...

Also, I have a problem even getting to any of the Pages. i have screaming Internet speed but some of the disneymovieclub pages take forever to load. Is it just that they have archaic Servers for the Club?
Old 04-13-2021, 06:46 PM   #30896
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by albabe View Post
Hey Folks.

I wanted to ask one or more of you experts on the Disney Club a couple questions.

Where do I check on the most recent Featured Title? I found my Status Page that gives me all my Past Featured Title Behavior but nothing on the Current Title. Or is it not listed until a certain date?

Maybe it's just early in the morning here and I'm kinda bleary, but I couldn't even find a "Contact" page for the Club...

Also, I have a problem even getting to any of the Pages. i have screaming Internet speed but some of the disneymovieclub pages take forever to load. Is it just that they have archaic Servers for the Club?

Disney pages can be slow to load for sure, but eventually get there.

There really isn't a specific page for the Current FT esp if you've already declined it. Under My Account/Featured Titles you should see everything within the last few months you've declined and if there is a current FT you need to do something with it should be front and center. If you have a decline for Soul , that is the current FT. Next one should be coming up next Tuesday (4/20) You can also call teh Automated FT line and it will tell you if you have a selection to choose/decline 1-800-382-4527

There are several methods of contact buried in teh Help/FAQ section though nothing I could find as a simple CONTACT US. Check the question How DO I Cancel and it has a Contact Page ("Send Us A Message"), Phone, and email address

DMCContactUS@movieclubinfo.com

1-800-362-4587

And you can try the Open Chat if you can get it to open. Some popup blockers interfere with my Chat on Chrome especially and I have to use either Incognito or Firefox

Last edited by hariseldon; 04-13-2021 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-13-2021, 08:52 PM   #30897
Special Member

Feb 2012
San Francisco, Ca

Quote:
There really isn't a specific page for the Current FT esp if you've already declined it. Under My Account/Featured Titles you should see everything within the last few months you've declined and if there is a current FT you need to do something with it should be front and center. If you have a decline for Soul , that is the current FT. Next one should be coming up next Tuesday (4/20) You can also call teh Automated FT line and it will tell you if you have a selection to choose/decline 1-800-382-4527
Ahhh, thanx< I figured-out seeing what I'd already declined... but not the rest!

Quote:
There are several methods of contact buried in teh Help/FAQ section though nothing I could find as a simple CONTACT US. Check the question How DO I Cancel and it has a Contact Page ("Send Us A Message"), Phone, and email address
CONTACT US would be nice... Isn't that weird... I guess they want it to be as automated as possible. They're a cheap/stingy corporation. Since they've owned Marvel, they've been cutting costs like crazy... cutting my mostly insignificant royalties down to zip... even though the Marvel Movies are making them a few fortunes.

Quote:
DMCContactUS@movieclubinfo.com

1-800-362-4587

And you can try the Open Chat if you can get it to open. Some popup blockers interfere with my Chat on Chrome especially and I have to use either Incognito or Firefox
Thanx again!

One more question, if it's ok:

I was gonna pick-up the Night at the Museum Films at the Club. The Club doesn't list ANY of the Special Features. Do you know if they're the same as the regular ones on Amazon? Or if there's any way to tell?
Old 04-13-2021, 09:46 PM   #30898
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by albabe View Post
Ahhh, thanx< I figured-out seeing what I'd already declined... but not the rest!

CONTACT US would be nice... Isn't that weird... I guess they want it to be as automated as possible. They're a cheap/stingy corporation. Since they've owned Marvel, they've been cutting costs like crazy... cutting my mostly insignificant royalties down to zip... even though the Marvel Movies are making them a few fortunes.

Thanx again!

One more question, if it's ok:

I was gonna pick-up the Night at the Museum Films at the Club. The Club doesn't list ANY of the Special Features. Do you know if they're the same as the regular ones on Amazon? Or if there's any way to tell?
Should be the same as the prior/current releases. DMC has never been known to release Club only versions of current discs -- either removing stuff or downgrading the encodes like BMG and some of the old Record Clubs used to do. They repackage some of them, but unless there's a new release wave they tend to use the existing disc templates.

Except for exclusives (both directions), they sell the same things that all other retailers sell.

I think Disney has repackaged some of the old Fox items - new art work, maybe adding DMI codes to some of them, but as far as I'm aware they haven't redone any of the existing discs. Personally unless you need something cheap for a commitment, I'd make sure to check other retailers of 3-Camel at Amazon b/c I haven't been overly impressed with a lot of the ex-Fox prices and several of the long time $5-7 Bin items seem to be priced $17-22
Thanks given by:
albabe (04-13-2021)
Old 04-13-2021, 11:14 PM   #30899
Special Member

Feb 2012
San Francisco, Ca

Quote:
Should be the same as the prior/current releases.
Thanx so much!

I'd picked up a few BRs from the Club - their first Blu-Ray outings of films like Dr. Syn, Parent Trap; and some others, and none of them had any of the Special Features that were on the DVD Sets.
Old 04-13-2021, 11:27 PM   #30900
Power Member

Sep 2013

Got a shipping notification for Best of Mickey/the Fantasia set (the real reason why people are buying it), but I was billed for it last week.

Would be nice if DMC could provide the tracking number earlier than the day before it arrives...
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Tags
disney movie club, dmc exclusive