Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$164.99

Happy Death Day 2U (Blu-ray)
$12.99
7 hrs ago
Charlie's Angels: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$89.79

Upgrade (Blu-ray)
$9.99
5 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Scarface 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.64
19 hrs ago
The Thing (Blu-ray)
$24.00

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
9 hrs ago
50 Years of Planet of the Apes: 9-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
5 hrs ago
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (Blu-ray)
$12.99
9 hrs ago
Star Trek: Discovery Season Two (Blu-ray)
$44.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which school will win the National Championship on Monday?
#1 Alabama Crimson Tide 5 55.56%
#2 Clemson Tigers 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2019, 01:41 AM   #19701
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Sucks View Post
Lol yeah CU is center of the college football world right now. 2 out of 3 championships will do that. If that doesnít convince you then all these 5* athletes coming to Clemson should do that. If that doesnít then youíre not paying attention or just too thick to understand. I know which option my money is on. You OSU fans are very U of SC like.
Why are you being such a dick about your team success? You acting like alot of Bama fans right now. It shows you haven't been used to winning. The other CU fan here is way more humble.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:04 AM   #19702
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by emac213 View Post
Why are you being such a dick about your team success? You acting like alot of Bama fans right now. It shows you haven't been used to winning. The other CU fan here is way more humble.
Lol. Nice.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:35 AM   #19703
Suspended

Mar 2016
oHIo

Don't group all of us Bucks...
Old 05-06-2019, 02:55 AM   #19704
Blu-ray Ninja

Apr 2009

Quote:
Lol yeah CU is center of the college football world right now. 2 out of 3 championships will do that. If that doesn’t convince you then all these 5* athletes coming to Clemson should do that. If that doesn’t then you’re not paying attention or just too thick to understand. I know which option my money is on. You OSU fans are very U of SC like.
Yeah we're very U of SC So jealous of Clemson's 'decades of success'.
You're not even the center of the college football world right now. You won a couple of titles, great. That can end really quickly. A lot programs have 5 star athletes, goodness you are over the top naive and obtuse. What terrible fan you are.

I didn't really have anything against Clemson but you make their fans look/sound like absolute shit. You act like you play on the damn team or own a piece of the program. Hey we're greatest,got he best fans, best coach and all of our titles, look at all of our 5 star studs, no one can touch us we da best ever. Since you want to make comparisons of fans that sounds like St. Louis Cardinal fan. Yuck.

Last edited by bootsy; 05-06-2019 at 03:17 AM.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:24 PM   #19705
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
Don't group all of us Bucks...
Youíre correct. Generalization of a group is not good. However boots seems to be the stereotypical OSU fan.

To say CU is not the center of the college football world right now is foolish. I didnít make the claim. Just read a bit and youíll see Iím far from the only one making that claim. Also just look at what the top recruits are saying and doing. It will change at some point but right now everyone is trying to catch up to CU and Dabo seems to have his foot on the gas this recruiting class. Not debatable.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:07 PM   #19706
Blu-ray Ninja

Apr 2009

Quote:
You’re correct. Generalization of a group is not good. However boots seems to be the stereotypical OSU fan.

To say CU is not the center of the college football world right now is foolish. I didn’t make the claim. Just read a bit and you’ll see I’m far from the only one making that claim. Also just look at what the top recruits are saying and doing. It will change at some point but right now everyone is trying to catch up to CU and Dabo seems to have his foot on the gas this recruiting class. Not debatable.
What is a stereotypical OSU fan? I would love to know what your definition of a stereotypical OSU fan. Not really but .. let's see if you know what you are talking about (probably not). If it's that typical 'all OSU fans are arrogant and think their program can do no wrong' then I'm the furthest thing from that. I've seen plenty of OSU fans like that and I'm not that. Don't lump me in with that shit. When OSU does well of course I'm going to love every minute of it but I'm not going to go around saying they are the center of the college football world, not degrade another team because it will come back on me and nonsense like this:
Quote:
Lol yeah CU is center of the college football world right now. 2 out of 3 championships will do that. If that doesn’t convince you then all these 5* athletes coming to Clemson should do that. If that doesn’t then you’re not paying attention or just too thick to understand. I know which option my money is on.
Quote:
I’m sure some of you enjoy recruiting. If so look at what CU is putting together this class. It has a great chance to be #1 which is great. CU doesn’t usually have the numbers to get ranked #1 but this year they do and the stars are off the chart this class. Some big names about to drop soon.
making fun of FSU:
Quote:
Should have happened last year. Willie had no reason or requirement to try to fix Jimbos trouble makers.
Quick refresher. QBs on the roster at same time at one point. Deondre Francois (drug dealer, gf beater, terrible teammate), DeAndre Johnson (random girl at a bar knocker outer), Malik Henry (Kicked out of several highschools, addicted to pain pills, undisciplined).
QB guru..
Why man? Just stop with that crap. Clemson got and has had piece of shit players too.

Goodness man settle your arrogant ass down. That's about as arrogant as it gets.

Like I said this could all end very fast and then what are you going to say. You look foolish saying. There is this thing called being excited but also humble and realistic too.

Anyway Clemson no more the center of the college football world than Michigan or USC or Iowa. Most big time college football programs are at the center of the college football world because of recruiting, transfers, spring football, preseason polls into the regular season. Winning a national championship doesn't make your program the center of the college football world. It just makes you the defending/reigning champions. That's it.

Last edited by bootsy; 05-06-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:39 AM   #19707

Jan 2012
USA, GA

Quote:
I saw Jarrett committed. Getting a QB to get him the ball?lol
Ha. We got two 4 Stars committed.

Max Johnson and TJ Finley.

I think our 2019 class looks pretty good as well with Stingley and Emery being the big grabs overall.
Thanks given by:
Spurrier Sucks (05-07-2019)
Old 05-07-2019, 06:13 PM   #19708
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC

https://247sports.com/Article/Alabam...ram-131846232/

Go argue with the rest of America about whoís the center of college football. I donít think CU has peaked either. You donít have to like it but itís reality. Enjoy it. I will.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:31 PM   #19709
Blu-ray Count

Jan 2014
Scarif

I've had to put up with arrogant fans of other teams so many times, I swore I'd never be like that if my team won. I saw one of those Alabama fans the very next day after the National Championship. He actually thanked me for not rubbing it in and said he really liked Dabo and Lawrence.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:34 PM   #19710
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney-2187 View Post
I've had to put up with arrogant fans of other teams so many times, I swore I'd never be like that if my team won. I saw one of those Alabama fans the very next day after the National Championship. He actually thanked me for not rubbing it in and said he really liked Dabo and Lawrence.
No arrogance. Very happy with the way things are now. After Ford there were some dark days. Bowden brought hope but it was soon realized he was a loser. Give him credit for getting the football program moving forward again including upgrading facilities and hiring Dabo. Having other fans whining and *****ing about how or what is said is not my problem. Enjoy it while it lasts. All things come to an end at some point. Fortunately it doesnít look like this reign will end soon.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:07 AM   #19711
Blu-ray Ninja

Apr 2009

Quote:
https://247sports.com/Article/Alabam...ram-131846232/

Go argue with the rest of America about whoís the center of college football. I donít think CU has peaked either. You donít have to like it but itís reality. Enjoy it. I will.
Nah I'm good.

Stay humble playa.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:03 AM   #19712
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
Same here. It really is what makes you hate a team is their fans. Bama and the Patriots have some of the worst fans. It also can be just a lot of bandwagon fans which comes with winning tho. For example I live in southern California, I have never seen a Clemson fan out here ever in my life Lol. Now you see people wearing CU gear around like sure buddy lol.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:20 AM   #19713
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
I wonder if heíll break $10 mill a year after they win the championship again this year?
Arrogance or confidence?
Old 05-08-2019, 04:05 PM   #19714
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC

Quote:
Arrogance or confidence?
More of a joke since I donít they they win it this year. Lost too much. Iím way more confident about the 2020 teams chances winning it all. That team will be loaded and more experienced.
Thanks given by:
emac213 (05-10-2019)
Old 05-08-2019, 04:31 PM   #19715
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC

Quote:
Same here. It really is what makes you hate a team is their fans. Bama and the Patriots have some of the worst fans. It also can be just a lot of bandwagon fans which comes with winning tho. For example I live in southern California, I have never seen a Clemson fan out here ever in my life Lol. Now you see people wearing CU gear around like sure buddy lol.
There is a CU alumni club in San Diego. I have a few friends there. With a little school like CU you have a small alumni base so they arenít many people to spread out across the country like larger schools have. A few years back OSU had more people enrolled than CU had living alumni. CU is growing now with the help and success of the football program. They finally got an administration that understands sports can help the academic side. That hasnít always been the case. I think 40% of students enrolled at CU now are out of state. Bama on the other hand has 60% out of state enrolled. CU is trying to grow with goal of having 30,000 enrolled. The town of CU is exploding. Kind of wild to see this little town grow.
Thanks given by:
emac213 (05-10-2019)
Old 05-08-2019, 08:01 PM   #19716
Blu-ray Count

Jan 2014
Scarif

I was too young to appreciate it when Clemson won in 1981, I was only eight years old. But I do fully understand that it can all go away quickly so I am definitely enjoying it while it lasts. I get more enjoyment out of other fans being happy for me that my team won, and hearing the respect they have for Dabo. I hope something similar will happen to my Dolphins one day.

There are toxic fans of every team. I don't care if Clemson wins 10 straight, I'll never be one of them. Dabo acknowledges their greatness with confidence, but in a more appreciative manner that doesn't seem to drive people away. I try to do that.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:13 PM   #19717
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC

Quote:
I was too young to appreciate it when Clemson won in 1981, I was only eight years old. But I do fully understand that it can all go away quickly so I am definitely enjoying it while it lasts. I get more enjoyment out of other fans being happy for me that my team won, and hearing the respect they have for Dabo. I hope something similar will happen to my Dolphins one day.

There are toxic fans of every team. I don't care if Clemson wins 10 straight, I'll never be one of them. Dabo acknowledges their greatness with confidence, but in a more appreciative manner that doesn't seem to drive people away. I try to do that.
Ah. Youíre old then. I was only 7 lol. Still remember where I was sitting. I remember the decline much better and it was painful. The admin. at the time didnít support football. Viewed as a negative. A bit jealous of Coach Fordís power from whatís been said. I like the head of the program not talking smack on Internet forums but I enjoy smack talk. Itís all in fun. Of course some will take it as arrogance or being a dick. Whatever. Itís fun. If that rubs people wrong then they would not enjoy being on the basketball court either. Iím not as polite there. As a suffering Dolphins fan also Iím afraid there is no hope anytime soon until they get a QB. Rosen is not it.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:28 PM   #19718
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2009
Upstate SC
Poland

Another 5* DE commits. Although they did follow that up with a lowly 3* RB today. What is Dabo doing? Looks like they miss on Fleming and OSU gets him. Congrats if that happens. Heís a top 10 pick in a few years. Freak of nature. Canít get gem all I guess but was really hoping CU would get him.
Old 07-17-2019, 03:00 PM   #19719
Suspended

Mar 2016
oHIo

Hoping to go to my first ever OSU game. Either Michigan State or Wisconsin.
Thanks given by:
MD-Blu (07-18-2019), Moviefan1203 (07-18-2019)
Old 07-18-2019, 01:11 AM   #19720
Blu-ray Ninja

Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
Hoping to go to my first ever OSU game. Either Michigan State or Wisconsin.
Same here. Never been but going to try to go to a game this season.
Thanks given by:
Moviefan1203 (07-18-2019)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Tags
awesomeness, college, tebow