Best Nintendo 3DS Game Deals

Best Nintendo 3DS Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Etrian Odyssey Nexus (3DS)
$29.99

Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past (3DS)
$23.45

Sushi Striker: The Way of the Sushido (3DS)
$12.53

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
$24.49

Pokémon Ultra Sun (3DS)
$32.84

Fire Emblem Warriors (3DS)
$20.99

Pokémon Ultra Moon (3DS)
$30.99

Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth (3DS)
$29.99

The Alliance Alive Launch Edition (3DS)
$25.99

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux (3DS)
$26.95

Warioware Gold (3DS)
$28.58

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey (3DS)
$32.84

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Nintendo 3DS

Old 06-14-2017, 01:46 AM   #1
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011
Default Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

Well that just rolls off the tongue. Another remake coming to the 3DS, this time of a GBA classic.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/1...inions-on-3ds/

Quote:
Mario and Luigi have access to different techniques, known as Bros. Moves, necessary for solving puzzles on their adventure. Switch between the two characters at will to pave your way and progress through new areas.

Time your button presses to skillfully dodge enemy blows, land devastating counters, and inflict increased damage in battle. Utilize Bros. Attacks that dish out massive damage!

In the brand new mode titled Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser, become the unlikely hero, Captain Goomba. Journey together with ShyGuy, Boo and other familiar Baddies.

The Minion Quest storyline takes place during Mario & Luigi’s classic adventure. Find out what really transpired behind-the-scenes!

Compatible with amiibo™ figures* from the Super Mario series, including Mario and Luigi amiibo figures. Also coming soon are brand new Goomba and Koopa Troopa amiibo. The Goomba, Koopa Troopa and Boo amiibo figures will each have read/write compatibility.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:48 AM   #2
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

Can a mod delete the other thread? Sometimes the board stops responding to input on an iPad and it got posted twice when I had to back out during an edit.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:30 PM   #3
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2008

I got this during the Buy 2 Get 1 sale at Target. I'm loving it so far. About 9 hours in. I've actually not been playing Super Mario Odyssey as much because I've been enjoying this.
Old 11-13-2017, 02:56 PM   #4
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

I'm about halfway through. It's the game I tend to play right before bed a couple of hours here and there. An easy "trick" I learned for fights. Sometimes it hard to tell which brother will get attacked during some encounters. When this happens I just press both of their jump buttons (X doesn't work in battle) just to be safe.

I'm having a ***** of a time using the elemental attacks though. The timing isn't clicking with me.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Nintendo 3DS