Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Avengers: Endgame 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
7 hrs ago
50 Years of Planet of the Apes: 9-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$164.99

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Charlie's Angels: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$89.79

Antz (Blu-ray)
$6.99
22 hrs ago
The Thing (Blu-ray)
$8.99
16 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Upgrade (Blu-ray)
$9.99

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Us (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Treasure Planet (Blu-ray)
$6.46
18 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere

Old 12-25-2017, 04:14 AM   #221
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterPoloBoy View Post
I actually called and spoke with a CS member from MA about this. They informed me that since it premiered at Comic Con before a theatrical limited release is why its not MA compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s just arbitrary. Not sure how that makes any sense. (Not shooting the messenger).
Old 12-25-2017, 04:42 AM   #222
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterPoloBoy View Post
I actually called and spoke with a CS member from MA about this. They informed me that since it premiered at Comic Con before a theatrical limited release is why its not MA compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah nope. Son of Batman premiered at WonderCon and no theatrical release, its Movies Anywhere compatible.

Justice League vs Teen Titans also premiered at WonderCon with no theatrical release and is MA too.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:03 PM   #223
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2014

What is the current status of movies disappearing from UV and Vudu accounts?

I'm very reluctant to connect anything to MA if movies are going to disappear from UV and Vudu. If the movies were only disappearing from MA then that may be a little easier to determine and prove. First of all, it would be a nightmare for me to figure out the exact titles that disappeared and then to be able to prove that I originally owned them and for those reasons I have not connected any providers to MA.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:08 PM   #224
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbloggs View Post
What is the current status of movies disappearing from UV and Vudu accounts?

I'm very reluctant to connect anything to MA if movies are going to disappear from UV and Vudu. If the movies were only disappearing from MA then that may be a little easier to determine and prove. First of all, it would be a nightmare for me to figure out the exact titles that disappeared and then to be able to prove that I originally owned them and for those reasons I have not connected any providers to MA.
Nothing has gone missing for me, but movies got added.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:46 PM   #225
Special Member

Aug 2012
Archbury

The only movies I've had disappear from UV were taken out by Vudu back right after MA launched, they were MA imports from iTunes, Amazon & Google that according to Vudu weren't supposed to get UV rights added. Nothing has gone missing from Vudu, or from UV besides those titles.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:11 PM   #226
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The only movies I've had disappear from UV were taken out by Vudu back right after MA launched, they were MA imports from iTunes, Amazon & Google that according to Vudu weren't supposed to get UV rights added. Nothing has gone missing from Vudu, or from UV besides those titles.
There are posts that mention that movies that were originally redeemed at CinemaNow/FandangoNow/TargetTicket/Vudu Sub-Accounts/Sony disappeared from UV/Vudu
Old 12-28-2017, 06:24 PM   #227

Mar 2013

Quote:
There are posts that mention that movies that were originally redeemed at CinemaNow/FandangoNow/TargetTicket/Vudu Sub-Accounts/Sony disappeared from UV/Vudu
Those titles were pulled from MA, not Vudu or UV, unless you disconnected UV from your Vudu account. And I didn't, so mine from those providers are still in MA.
Thanks given by:
jbloggs (12-30-2017)
Old 12-28-2017, 08:09 PM   #228
Special Member

Aug 2012
Archbury

Quote:
Could be, I was just reporting my personal experience. Sub accounts I can't comment on since I've never done that. I do have titles from CinemaNow (both D2D & regular purchase), FN, TT & Sony all in my MA account (via UV to Vudu), Vudu & UV.
Old 12-29-2017, 03:23 AM   #229

Jan 2008

I'm seriously getting frustrated with this. I linked VUDU with MA back in October. Since then I have redeemed 3 codes on VUDU. All of my movies that I had on VUDU ported over initially. But these 3 just won't go to MA. I can't figure it out. Someone help me out. The 3 movies are La La Land, Fist Fight and The House.
Old 12-29-2017, 03:30 AM   #230
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassman614 View Post
I'm seriously getting frustrated with this. I linked VUDU with MA back in October. Since then I have redeemed 3 codes on VUDU. All of my movies that I had on VUDU ported over initially. But these 3 just won't go to MA. I can't figure it out. Someone help me out. The 3 movies are La La Land, Fist Fight and The House.
La La Land wouldn't port over anyway since it is not a MA title. It could be that VUDU got stuck with MA, where it shows as being connected but nothing goes through on either end (happened to me with ITunes and MA for a period).
Old 12-29-2017, 03:33 AM   #231
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2011

With all the SD/HD crap going on with MA, are iTunes disc based codes (mainly Disney) back to being upgraded to HD or are they SD now again? I was going to pick of the Muppet's Christmas Carol with disc based code, but only if it would redeem and port in HD...
Old 12-29-2017, 05:51 PM   #232
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007
Dawson, GA

Quote:
When MA first launched, my cousin's iTunes films got added to UV by mistake, as did mine. Since then, I've had those titles yanked out of my MA account.

I've also recently disconnected my UV account, which yanked my UV titles from my MA account, but simply reconnecting my UV account brought them right back.

Perhaps it has been fixed by now?
Old 12-29-2017, 06:56 PM   #233
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me-Hostage View Post
With all the SD/HD crap going on with MA, are iTunes disc based codes (mainly Disney) back to being upgraded to HD or are they SD now again? I was going to pick of the Muppet's Christmas Carol with disc based code, but only if it would redeem and port in HD...
Pretty sure Disney disc based XML codes are SD now.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:15 PM   #234
Blu-ray Champion

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyman View Post
Pretty sure Disney disc based XML codes are SD now.
Nearly all disc based XML codes are SD, a majority of Warner codes can now be directly entered into MyUV's redemption page for an HD UV copy.
Thanks given by:
Clark Kent (12-30-2017)
Old 01-09-2018, 11:47 PM   #235

May 2009

*Puts in digital code for 'Carol'*

*Doesn't work.*

Gah! Darn you Anchor Bay! I wanted that movie on my MA collection!
Old 02-16-2018, 05:54 PM   #236

Aug 2014
Columbia, SC

Homeward Bound is showing up as Homeward Bound II. Is anyone not having this issue?
Old 03-10-2018, 11:57 PM   #237

Feb 2017
Default This is still occurring for me - Homeward Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred24 View Post
Homeward Bound is showing up as Homeward Bound II. Is anyone not having this issue?

This is still occurring for me

Homeward Bound (shows up as Homeward Bound II). This occurred on 3/8/18 from an Amazon purchase. I contacted Amazon (since both movies showed up there). They were only able to help me remove the sequel. Referred me to MA support.

I chatted with MA cust service and they seemed very helpful. Just need proof of purchase. So, I'm hopeful
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere