Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Alita: Battle Angel 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.90
22 hrs ago
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Enchanted Kingdom 3D (Blu-ray)
$10.82

xXx: Return of Xander Cage 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.68

Men in Black 3 3D (Blu-ray)
$7.23

Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99

The Angry Birds Movie 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$13.35

War for the Planet of the Apes 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Everest 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.63

The Meg 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.56

Assassin's Creed 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99

The Amityville Horror Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$27.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Old 06-23-2019, 03:11 AM   #241
Power Member

May 2014
Boston, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underworld54 View Post
Wow, what a 3D presentation...high marks across the board...stunning stuff.
What a great finish to one of the best trilogies of all-time. I'm really on cloud 9 right now.
Agreed. Rewatched 1 and 2 last night, watched 3 tonight. All 3 are wonderful both in story and 3D presentation.
Thanks given by:
Underworld54 (06-23-2019)
Old 06-25-2019, 08:44 PM   #242

Feb 2010

Had absolutely no luck trying to get a new code for my digital version of HTTYD:3 3D from Universal. Any chance that anyone can get to me a usable digital code for me in the US. I'd appreciate it greatly.

You can PM me if you wish.

Thanks,
Old 06-26-2019, 01:34 AM   #243

Jan 2018
Switzerland
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCurtis View Post
Had absolutely no luck trying to get a new code for my digital version of HTTYD:3 3D from Universal.
Did they refuse, or just not answer yet? They can take a while to answer but other than the usual waiting time they've been the best studio for me when it comes to providing domestic codes for foreign releases (for several countries, like France, UK, USA... as I redeem in more than one)... You usually just send them a photo of your physical edition, the code sheet and (sometimes) a screenshot of your Amazon order, specifying the country you want the code for (USA), and they reply with an apology + domestic code.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:12 AM   #244

Feb 2019
Massachusetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCurtis View Post
Had absolutely no luck trying to get a new code for my digital version of HTTYD:3 3D from Universal. Any chance that anyone can get to me a usable digital code for me in the US. I'd appreciate it greatly.

You can PM me if you wish.

Thanks,
Did you go through their digital submission request? What specifically did they say?
Old 06-26-2019, 02:10 PM   #245

Sep 2014
Honey Brook, PA USA

Just a note that it took nearly 3 days from my reply to them with the image of my UK code before I got the US code emailed back to me. I followed the steps outlined earlier in this thread by filling out the online form. They initially replied in a day asking for the image of the UK code sheet. Finally got the US code this morning and it worked fine.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:03 PM   #246

Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogdoctor View Post
Did you go through their digital submission request? What specifically did they say?
When I originally got the set and tried the code included in the box at its requested email address, The code would not redeem. I then used the contact address for its site. After filling in the request form with all the information that I could, I was emailed back a few days later that they could not help me since I had gotten my discs from the UK, and they could not get me a code to work in the US because of that reason.

I then tried the link from the Universal Home Video link that was provided a number of posts ago where I requested if it was possible to get a code that would work in the US. I did this approximately 6 days ago, and have not heard anything as of yet.

Not sure what to do now, or if there is anything I CAN do, outside of buying a 4k set from a local store where I live. I wouldn't mind a 4k, but not sure I can justify the extra cost.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:01 PM   #247

Sep 2014
Honey Brook, PA USA

I would suggest try starting over and try the form again. If it helps, here is what I did. I selected Digital Copy and Redemption Code Issues. Here is what I wrote: "There was not a 3D Blu-ray offering for How to Train Your Dragon The Hidden World in the United States. I much prefer viewing the movie in 3D and therefore purchased a 3D Blu-ray from the UK. The UK version offered a digital download code similar to the US non-3D versions but I don't think I can redeem the UK code in the USA. Since I purchased a version which included a download code, I was hoping that I would have the opportunity to use it. Would I be able to exchange my UK digital download code for a USA code? It would be much appreciated. Let me know what else is needed to make this happen, for example, if you need me to email a scan of the digital download slip and/or the copy of the invoice from Amazon UK."

The next day they replied with "Please get back to us with a picture of the insert showing the code and we will assist you further. Also, please specify the country of your residence." I replied to that email with the picture and indicating the US plus, I provided my full address. Also said Thank You!.

Three days later, they sent me a US code. I know they probably did not have to do it but I do appreciate them for doing so. I also appreciate all on this thread who suggested getting the code this way. Thank You!
Thanks given by:
dogdoctor (06-26-2019)
Old 07-07-2019, 12:17 AM   #248
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2013

Wow, glowing review just posted at this site.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/How-t...232051/#Review

Need to order this one already...
Old 07-07-2019, 09:47 PM   #249
Special Member

Jan 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank@Chicago View Post
Wow, glowing review just posted at this site.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/How-t...232051/#Review

Need to order this one already...
Neil is not the normal 3D reviewer. I wonder what equipment he used for the review.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Tags
3-d, dreamworks, how to train your dragon, sequel