Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Three Colors 4K (Blu-ray)
$87.49
1 hr ago
Plane 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.07
9 hrs ago
The Jackie Chan Collection: Volume 2 (1983-1993) (Blu-ray)
$80.99

Universal Classic Monsters: Icons of Horror Collection Vol. 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$38.99

Shazam! 4K (Blu-ray)
$13.99
1 day ago
Creed II 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.71
3 hrs ago
Spoiler Alert (Blu-ray)
$22.96
2 hrs ago
The Walking Dead: The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Heart of Dragon (Blu-ray)
$26.99

Flashback (Blu-ray)
$22.99
4 hrs ago
Halloween Ends 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Nobody (Blu-ray)
$6.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #21

Dec 2011
Stalag 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnrenee88 View Post
I want to know if it would make more sense to upgrade the DVD rom to a blu ray drive instead.And if so where would be the best place to purchase one for a reasonable price.

I have a 20" monitor that I use for basic facebook games and such but my 32" HDMI TV that I use for DVDS.I currently do not own a DVD player I only use my PC.SO I was thinking of upgrading to Blu ray ether a player for the tv or for the PC.And since I use my PC for everything I was considering purchasing a Blu Ray Drive.

I was just wondering if it was worth it or not with replacing my PC drive and only having a 32" tv in my room.

I may even upgrade my TV during Black Friday still not shore though.

So any advice would be great thank you.And god bless.
As prerich said newegg is a great site but you should also check your graphics card and RAM to make sure they can handle blu-ray playback. Just because it has a hdmi output does not necessarily mean the hardware can handle a blu-ray.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:00 PM   #22
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2010
The Aphelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by supeoman View Post
Hi all,

I bought a new Dell XP8700 desktop was blu ray drive and it comes preinstalled with powerDVD 10. I was looking to buy blu rays from the amazon uk store and was just wondering if the software would be able to play "uk 50i" blu rays? Please help or suggest a player that will play the format.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Leo
I have PowerDVD 9 and haven't had any issues with 50-60hz conversion at all. It's probably handled by the hardware anyway.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:52 PM   #23

Aug 2015

Hi all,
I'm trying to make a family video Bluray with a menu, i want it to work when they will put it in their home Bluray player. The problem i have, the compilation of all the video is 36 gig ( Annual Family Party since my grandma ), i brough 10 bluray disk of 50 gig and i'm not able to fit them on a single bluray except if i make a Data disk on them, but i want a menu and be able to make it play in my home bluray player.

Does someone know how to do it or if you have others suggestion ?

All help will be grateful, after a week of research and scrapping disk, you're my last hope !!

Thanks for your help !!!
Old 08-27-2015, 08:39 PM   #24

Dec 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight View Post
Hi all,
I'm trying to make a family video Bluray with a menu, i want it to work when they will put it in their home Bluray player. The problem i have, the compilation of all the video is 36 gig ( Annual Family Party since my grandma ), i brough 10 bluray disk of 50 gig and i'm not able to fit them on a single bluray except if i make a Data disk on them, but i want a menu and be able to make it play in my home bluray player.

Does someone know how to do it or if you have others suggestion ?

All help will be grateful, after a week of research and scrapping disk, you're my last hope !!

Thanks for your help !!!
What program are you using to author your home blu-ray? You have to author and edit in the program (not just transfer the files to blu-ray). After this - the program will finalize your BD so it can't be written to again.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:48 PM   #25

Aug 2015

Well i try some, here the list:

- #Ashampoo Burning Studio 15
- #IMGBurn
- IGEditor ( not even able to use it ! )
- Easy BD Lite
- #Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator
- #CyberLink PowerDirector 13 (64 bits)

Those i prefer to use are mark with "#".

Just to be sure about my project, i have 20 video for a total of 36 gig i want to put on a single bluray ( 50 gig ). with menu of course...
Old 08-28-2015, 03:13 PM   #26

Dec 2007
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight View Post
Well i try some, here the list:

- #Ashampoo Burning Studio 15
- #IMGBurn
- IGEditor ( not even able to use it ! )
- Easy BD Lite
- #Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator
- #CyberLink PowerDirector 13 (64 bits)

Those i prefer to use are mark with "#".

Just to be sure about my project, i have 20 video for a total of 36 gig i want to put on a single bluray ( 50 gig ). with menu of course...
As to this string - I would suggest starting a new thread. We could get a few of our experts in here on this one.

Last edited by prerich; 08-28-2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: rewording.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:49 PM   #27

Aug 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by prerich View Post
As to this string - I would suggest starting a new thread. We could get a few of our experts in here on this one.
Still not have the permission to do so !
Old 05-03-2021, 11:52 PM   #28

Apr 2021
Default Business Newby looking for blu ray forum.

Hi,

I'm new Blu-ray looking far forum to learn more how I can more effectively use the high capacity of Blu-ray ray technology.

Is this this section/forum the rite place for me to be? if not I'll leave & look elswhere.

Regards,

klxdrt
Old 02-03-2022, 09:17 AM   #29
Banned

Feb 2022
Default Blu-ray PC forum Purpose

The main purpose is to discuss the problems.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:39 AM   #30
Banned

Feb 2022

The main purpose of this is to discuss related Pc issues.
Old 02-21-2022, 05:06 AM   #31
Banned

Feb 2022

The main aim is to discuss computer related issues.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:24 AM   #32
Banned

Feb 2022

The purpose of this forum is to discuss everyday issues.
Old 03-16-2022, 09:27 AM   #33
Banned

Jul 2021
laxminagar

Blu-ray, optical disc data-storage format that is most often used for playback of high-definition (HD) video. Blu-ray represents the third generation of compact disc (CD) technology, after audio CDs and digital video discs (DVDs). Blu-ray is an optical disc format designed to display high definition video and store large amounts of data. Blu-ray is the successor to DVD. The standard was developed collaboratively by Hitachi, LG, Matsushita (Panasonic), Pioneer, Philips, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and Thomson. Blu-ray is the type of disc used for PlayStation 3 games and for playing high-definition (HD) movies. In the past, there were other standards for such movies, such as the HD DVD format. Blu-ray won what is called the format war.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray PCs, Laptops, Drives, Media and Software