Best PS Vita Game Deals

Best PS Vita Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen (PS Vita)
$29.99

Akiba's Beat (PS Vita)
$19.99

Muv-Luv Alternative (PS Vita)
$39.99

Punch Line (PS Vita)
$39.65

Death Mark (PS Vita)
$34.59

Lost Child (PS Vita)
$25.20

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable

Old 02-20-2016, 08:57 PM   #1

Jun 2014
USA
USA PSP question

Anyone know why there is no PSP video games section on the My Games portion of adding things? It just seems weird that we have all the others (DVD, Blu-ray), but this. I wanted to add to this for a long time and thought it was an oversight, but now I'm just curious. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I saw nothing concerning this.
Old 02-21-2016, 06:59 AM   #2
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

While I don't know the reason since the Mods never added it. PS Vita is the closest thing, but still not quite it and wouldn't exactly be right to put PSP PSN Store downloads that are Vita compatible. But do know that PSP is like 99% dead now. Discontinued in every country, but some Japanese Publishers still insist on making an occassional release that is both on PS Vita and PSP(not very often, but does still happen once in awhile on low budget titles). There is also the PS1 games from the PSN Store and PS Minis that are PSP compatible, but it's still not really a PSP game and is mostly just being sold to make an old game available in today's market without having to remaster it.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:20 AM   #3

Jun 2014
USA

Yeah, I knew the PSP is already discontinued, but if we're going by that measure, then so is DVD. Especially since UHD is already here. I'm pretty sure DVD's will still be around for a few more years, but it is still obsolete. I have plenty of those as well and until they make a Blu-ray of the title(s) on DVD, then it still is necessary.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable

Tags
playstation portable, psp