Best PS Vita Game Deals

Best PS Vita Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen (PS Vita)
$29.99

Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower Of Fortune And The Dice Of Fate (PS Vita)
$19.01

Akiba's Beat (PS Vita)
$19.99

Muv-Luv Alternative (PS Vita)
$39.99

Punch Line (PS Vita)
$39.65

Death Mark (PS Vita)
$34.69
2 hrs ago
Bad Apple Wars (PS Vita)
$25.58

Lost Child (PS Vita)
$25.20

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable

Old 02-20-2019, 02:40 PM   #21
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2008
Thornton, CO

Bought this upon release for the PS2, bought the Solid Gold CE when this first came out for the Vita (despite not having the system). Ended up selling it, and fast forward 7 years and I own it once again, this time in digital form. Needed something to play when I take flights back home and it was on sale for $12 so I finally bit, and I'm glad I did. I never could get into this game for the PS2, but after playing Persona 5, I was tempted to give it another try, and I like all the improvements they have added to this version.

I'm about 40 hours in, just beat the "Boy Detective" dungeon, so I am guessing I have 1 more to go? I watched the anime for this years ago so I kind of already know the story, but it's been so long that I don't remember it all clearly.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:54 PM   #22
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaughterX View Post
Bought this upon release for the PS2, bought the Solid Gold CE when this first came out for the Vita (despite not having the system). Ended up selling it, and fast forward 7 years and I own it once again, this time in digital form. Needed something to play when I take flights back home and it was on sale for $12 so I finally bit, and I'm glad I did. I never could get into this game for the PS2, but after playing Persona 5, I was tempted to give it another try, and I like all the improvements they have added to this version.

I'm about 40 hours in, just beat the "Boy Detective" dungeon, so I am guessing I have 1 more to go? I watched the anime for this years ago so I kind of already know the story, but it's been so long that I don't remember it all clearly.
There’s the sending
[Show spoiler]Nanako
to the TV world while fighting the kidnapper. Then some events occur and then later you find out that
[Show spoiler]Adachi
is the main suspect and so fight him as the final boss.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable