Best PS Vita Game Deals


Best PS Vita Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen (PS Vita)
$29.99
 
Akiba's Beat (PS Vita)
$19.99
 
Muv-Luv Alternative (PS Vita)
$39.99
 
Punch Line (PS Vita)
$39.65
 
Death Mark (PS Vita)
$36.16
9 hrs ago
Lost Child (PS Vita)
$25.20
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #21
Grim Reaper Grim Reaper is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Grim Reaper's Avatar
 
Jun 2006
Let Me In!
364
1790
12
Default

got mine this mourning at best buy. picked up uncharted while i was there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #22
BojTrek BojTrek is offline
Active Member
 
Oct 2008
5
4
Default

Buyers Remorse...

Why did I buy this thing? That is the feeling I have right now.

It is not a money thing at all... won $6700 on Super Bowl with a buddy. The feeling comes from "TIME"

I have no time these days to play Playstation 3 or X-Box 360. I have such a backlog of games it is sick.

Not to derail the thread, this thing is cool as anything. But when am I going to be able to play anything?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2793.jpg (37.0 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2794.jpg (41.8 KB, 61 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #23
Monkey Monkey is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Monkey's Avatar
 
Sep 2006
31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BojTrek View Post
Buyers Remorse...

Why did I buy this thing? That is the feeling I have right now.

It is not a money thing at all... won $6700 on Super Bowl with a buddy. The feeling comes from "TIME"

I have no time these days to play Playstation 3 or X-Box 360. I have such a backlog of games it is sick.

Not to derail the thread, this thing is cool as anything. But when am I going to be able to play anything?
Cool room wallpaper and pictures! How about while you are dropping the kids off at the pool?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #24
PA_Kid PA_Kid is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Jan 2008
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BojTrek View Post
Buyers Remorse...

Why did I buy this thing? That is the feeling I have right now.

It is not a money thing at all... won $6700 on Super Bowl with a buddy. The feeling comes from "TIME"

I have no time these days to play Playstation 3 or X-Box 360. I have such a backlog of games it is sick.

Not to derail the thread, this thing is cool as anything. But when am I going to be able to play anything?
Don't know if you're like me, but with 2 kids (one an infant) and a busy job, even if I want to it's not always convient or feasible to get on one of my 2 PS3s. That said there are lots of little moments of wasted time - in the car to the mall or restaurant, while the kid is watching Phineas and Ferb, or when the wife is watching Parenthood.

Part of the attraction to me is that it's like my phone or tablet, no one else looking to take some of it's time other than me. Your mileage may differ, but I can't wait to have the option to game a little at lunch or in bed while the wife is watching TV or when I'm in the living room and the kids are watching cartoons.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #25
Hayabusa85 Hayabusa85 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Hayabusa85's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Calgary, Canada 🍁
806
16
5285
1796
Default

I told myself I would spread out the games. 10 seconds in Gamestop reminded me self control and me have never mixed. The damage so far



$20 card on top of what I have in my PSN wallet already for Escape Plan, Hustle Kings and Super Stardust.

Pre-Ordered for next week...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Shinobido 2
Touch My Katamari
Army Corps Of Hell
Dynasty Warriors Next
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

And nobody here have Michael Jackson which was the one other game I was going to add. Not in Gamestop systems at all and Best Buy/Future Shop kept asking if I meant for PSP when I called and I gave up. Future Shop have limited copies left online but will eventually Amazon.ca it if Gamestop don't suddenly get it in. Will probably wait because of that don't and do it as part of a Criterion Blu-Ray order

Wipeout the biggest game missing but never been a big Wipeout fan and the loading times + raising the price turned me away from that one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #26
BojTrek BojTrek is offline
Active Member
 
Oct 2008
5
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
Cool room wallpaper and pictures!
Thanks! We just put up the Pac-Man decals last night... the basement is basically my work office, TV/video games and girls play area...

The remorse is going away as I have now eaten lunch and will just accept that I do not have the most time in the world... but finally have an incedible handheld system... I have no games on my iPhone 4.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #27
BojTrek BojTrek is offline
Active Member
 
Oct 2008
5
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa85 View Post
I told myself I would spread out the games. 10 seconds in Gamestop reminded me self control and me have never mixed. The damage so far
HOLY CRAP! Do you review games or something? How... going back to time... how in the world will you have time to play all of those?

Sweet pickups though, I only bought Hot Shots Golf...
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #28
Monkey Monkey is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Monkey's Avatar
 
Sep 2006
31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BojTrek View Post
Thanks! We just put up the Pac-Man decals last night... the basement is basically my work office, TV/video games and girls play area...

The remorse is going away as I have now eaten lunch and will just accept that I do not have the most time in the world... but finally have an incedible handheld system... I have no games on my iPhone 4.
Nice job. Yeah, it is hard to find time with kids to play. I usually play after they fall asleep at the cost of my own sleep. In reality that just means I play a lot less than I would like.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #29
big1matt big1matt is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2009
Default

Im just sitting here contemplating weather or not im going to pick up an early bundle today or wait a week and grab a wi fi only model.....dam decisions lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #30
BojTrek BojTrek is offline
Active Member
 
Oct 2008
5
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_Kid View Post
Don't know if you're like me, but with 2 kids (one an infant) and a busy job, even if I want to it's not always convient or feasible to get on one of my 2 PS3s. That said there are lots of little moments of wasted time
My girls are 8 and 6, I still play basketball and softball... on top of work and getting the girls homework, dinner, baths... oh, and the wife too...

We have 3 Sony Bravia's throughout the house, so I could always play... it is energy at the end of the day.

Last night, stayed up watching HBO until 1AM... stuff I have already watched... so why not play games? ENERGY!

Excuses, excuses...

Back to the Vita... this thing really feels solid, it is built really well!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #31
Hayabusa85 Hayabusa85 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Hayabusa85's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Calgary, Canada 🍁
806
16
5285
1796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BojTrek View Post
HOLY CRAP! Do you review games or something? How... going back to time... how in the world will you have time to play all of those?

Sweet pickups though, I only bought Hot Shots Golf...
I used to review for a gaming site but now it is just a hobby.... or maybe addiction
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #32
kevfree kevfree is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2008
Chicago, IL
726
Default

Can the first edition bundle be purchased at Best Buy or Gamestop today without a preorder?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #33
BojTrek BojTrek is offline
Active Member
 
Oct 2008
5
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevfree View Post
Can the first edition bundle be purchased at Best Buy or Gamestop today without a preorder?
I think so, it depends on how many they... I was at a Best Buy today and they asked if I was Patrick when I asked about Vita games... I said no, why?

They said that they only had on pre-order on the early bundle from a guy Patrick.

So, this is a big Best Buy in the area... and to only pre-sell one, you could probably call and get one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #34
kevfree kevfree is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2008
Chicago, IL
726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BojTrek View Post
I think so, it depends on how many they... I was at a Best Buy today and they asked if I was Patrick when I asked about Vita games... I said no, why?

They said that they only had on pre-order on the early bundle from a guy Patrick.

So, this is a big Best Buy in the area... and to only pre-sell one, you could probably call and get one.
Thanks, I pass a BB on my way home from work so I will check it out. I am still debating whether or not I am going to get one. I really want to play Uncharted though......
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #35
blue_streak blue_streak is offline
Active Member
 
Apr 2011
32
Default

I'll get a Vita when the price lowers and better games come out. I have a 3DS which is enough for a handheld right now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #36
jamclaur jamclaur is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
jamclaur's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
29
800
34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu350z View Post
i think the AR cards come with a code for you to redeem to download 6 games off PSN i think.
I don't have a code. Or at least I didn't see it. If anyone knows where the code is LMK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateBooty View Post
For those of you that have played with a Vita, how was the volume level? That's been my one gripe with the PSP.
I think the volume is plenty loud enough. I played last night and could hear well with it just over half way.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #37
BorrowedTime BorrowedTime is offline
Senior Member
 
May 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Default

I got 2 packs of AR cards in my F.E.B. box. I haven't opened them yet, so I don't know if we all get the same set of cards or if they are random. No AR games available for me to try them out on so, I haven't bothered opening them yet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:39 AM   #38
Grim Reaper Grim Reaper is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Grim Reaper's Avatar
 
Jun 2006
Let Me In!
364
1790
12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
I got 2 packs of AR cards in my F.E.B. box. I haven't opened them yet, so I don't know if we all get the same set of cards or if they are random. No AR games available for me to try them out on so, I haven't bothered opening them yet.
i didnt open mine either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_streak View Post
I'll get a Vita when the price lowers and better games come out. I have a 3DS which is enough for a handheld right now.
i have the blue one. i got mine. before the official price drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevfree View Post
Can the first edition bundle be purchased at Best Buy or Gamestop today without a preorder?
ide call them first. cuz, my best buy only got 3 of them in.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:02 AM   #39
lettucenpico lettucenpico is offline
Power Member
 
lettucenpico's Avatar
 
May 2008
O-town FL
4
45
3
Default

Looking forward to getting a Vita myself. I'll wait to get it once MLB 12 The Show releases.. will we be able to port our PSN ID on the Vita? Haven't read too much about it..
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:15 AM   #40
AutomaticDriver AutomaticDriver is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Aug 2008
USA
227
487
55
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa85 View Post
I told myself I would spread out the games. 10 seconds in Gamestop reminded me self control and me have never mixed. The damage so far

[Show spoiler]


$20 card on top of what I have in my PSN wallet already for Escape Plan, Hustle Kings and Super Stardust.

Pre-Ordered for next week...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Shinobido 2
Touch My Katamari
Army Corps Of Hell
Dynasty Warriors Next
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

And nobody here have Michael Jackson which was the one other game I was going to add. Not in Gamestop systems at all and Best Buy/Future Shop kept asking if I meant for PSP when I called and I gave up. Future Shop have limited copies left online but will eventually Amazon.ca it if Gamestop don't suddenly get it in. Will probably wait because of that don't and do it as part of a Criterion Blu-Ray order

Wipeout the biggest game missing but never been a big Wipeout fan and the loading times + raising the price turned me away from that one.


Very nice!
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 PM.