Best PS Vita Game Deals

Best PS Vita Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen (PS Vita)
$29.99

Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower Of Fortune And The Dice Of Fate (PS Vita)
$19.01

Akiba's Beat (PS Vita)
$19.99

Muv-Luv Alternative (PS Vita)
$39.99

Punch Line (PS Vita)
$39.65

Death Mark (PS Vita)
$32.78

Bad Apple Wars (PS Vita)
$24.11

Lost Child (PS Vita)
$25.20

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable

Old 02-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #41
Power Member

Feb 2008
Berkeley, CA

wait....i thought we get free 250mb and a psn game?
Old 02-16-2012, 03:03 AM   #42
Expert Member

Oct 2007
Tecumseh, MI
Send a message via ICQ to DefTechPioElite Send a message via AIM to DefTechPioElite

you do. AFTER you activate at least 250mb data plan
Old 02-16-2012, 03:06 AM   #43
Power Member

Feb 2008
Berkeley, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefTechPioElite View Post
you do. AFTER you activate at least 250mb data plan
oh gee wiz
Old 02-16-2012, 03:09 AM   #44
Expert Member

Oct 2007
Tecumseh, MI
Send a message via ICQ to DefTechPioElite Send a message via AIM to DefTechPioElite

also, i got my first edition at Best Buy today. didnt have hardly any accessories so im getfing the memory card, dock and screen protectors tomorrow. I am in love with my vita. loaded it up with some music, photos and video and two games. Ob, and this post was done from my vita browser
Old 02-16-2012, 05:28 AM   #45

Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefTechPioElite View Post
also, i got my first edition at Best Buy today. didnt have hardly any accessories so im getfing the memory card, dock and screen protectors tomorrow. I am in love with my vita. loaded it up with some music, photos and video and two games. Ob, and this post was done from my vita browser
Nice....can't wait to grab mine next week...does anyone know if you can use a gift card to help pay for items at either gamestop or best buy and pay the rest of the money with your bank/credit card?
Old 02-16-2012, 06:24 AM   #46
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettucenpico View Post
Looking forward to getting a Vita myself. I'll wait to get it once MLB 12 The Show releases.. will we be able to port our PSN ID on the Vita? Haven't read too much about it..
Yeah. You sign in with your PSN ID. Nearly ALL your minis, psp games, movies, etc that you've downloaded to your PS3 store can be redownloaded on the vita. Your trophies combine between the two. It's just like a second portable PS3.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #47
Power Member

May 2008
O-town FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamclaur View Post
Yeah. You sign in with your PSN ID. Nearly ALL your minis, psp games, movies, etc that you've downloaded to your PS3 store can be redownloaded on the vita. Your trophies combine between the two. It's just like a second portable PS3.
even the downloadable games? like Hustle King or Velocity Bowl?
Old 02-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #48
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2009

so psn games I have on my ps3 cannot be played correct? ex: Dead Nation
Old 02-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #49
Power Member

Aug 2007
Los Angeles, CA

Correct. Regular PSN games are not compatible on the Vita. It needs to be either a Mini or a Vita specific PSN game.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #50
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2009
South Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamclaur View Post
negative.
it doesnt have 4 shoulder buttons.

that alone is a deal killer for me
Old 02-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #51
AVFC

Dec 2007
Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD View Post
negative.

Have you tried using one yet? I played Uncharted yesterday. A game that uses the 4 shoulder buttons on the PS3, but boy, it was as easy as anything to play with the Vita buttons. It felt so natural, and just like playing with a Dualshock.

I suggest giving it a go.. If you have already, then not much I, or anyone can say!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #52
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettucenpico View Post
even the downloadable games? like Hustle King or Velocity Bowl?
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=193772

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuz-10 View Post
so psn games I have on my ps3 cannot be played correct? ex: Dead Nation
correct. SOME can, but there needs to be a vita counterpart. You can play A LOT of your games over remote play though.

Quote:
negative.

That sucks for you... If you're not buying why are you trolling?
Old 02-18-2012, 03:25 AM   #53
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2010
Detroit, MI

Best Buy was sold out online when I went to buy mine so I got the regular wifi one so will get it this upcoming wednesday. I can't wait. Got the memory card (32gb) and a screen protector as well as a nice case. My games will be coming in the mail in a day or two, I can't wait!!!!
Old 02-18-2012, 05:01 AM   #54

May 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Quote:
negative.

I don't understand why this would be a deal breaker. The R2/L2 buttons can easily be mapped to the touchscreen, or rear touchpad, if a developer deems it necessary. Uncharted: Golden Abyss uses touchscreen icons for additional functions quite well, that might otherwise be used by the R2/L2 buttons on a conventional controller.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #55
Gaming Moderator

Dec 2008
Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowedTime View Post
I don't understand why this would be a deal breaker. The R2/L2 buttons can easily be mapped to the touchscreen, or rear touchpad, if a developer deems it necessary. Uncharted: Golden Abyss uses touchscreen icons for additional functions quite well, that might otherwise be used by the R2/L2 buttons on a conventional controller.
THIS!!!! ^^^

Has that dude not seen the Vita running KillZone 3? Tap the back touchpad for L2 R2. The lack of 2 shoulder buttons is moot.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #56

Jan 2009

What games are guys getting/got?..ill be grabbing my vita this Wednesday and im buying uncharted,wipeout,and super star dust I've been hearing good things about Gravity Rush too..might have to grab that one too
Old 02-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #57
Gaming Moderator

Dec 2008
Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by big1matt View Post
What games are guys getting/got?..ill be grabbing my vita this Wednesday and im buying uncharted,wipeout,and super star dust I've been hearing good things about Gravity Rush too..might have to grab that one too
I'm getting Uncharted and Dungeon hunter as it's free with the bundle I got. I will be getting WipEout 2048 free from PSN thanks to Vodafone giving it away when you top up 5 on the 3G sim card.

And I will most likely get Escape Plan. I would Get Gravity Rush but it's not a launch title.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #58

Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
I'm getting Uncharted and Dungeon hunter as it's free with the bundle I got. I will be getting WipEout 2048 free from PSN thanks to Vodafone giving it away when you top up 5 on the 3G sim card.

And I will most likely get Escape Plan. I would Get Gravity Rush but it's not a launch title.
3 free games!?Wtf...sounds like a sweet deal
Old 02-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #59
Gaming Moderator

Dec 2008
Wales

Quote:
3 free games!?Wtf...sounds like a sweet deal
I paid 29.99 for Uncharted. Dungeon hunter was part of Amazon UK's bundle offer. Buy a Vita, and get an 8GB memory card and a selected game for 15.

The memory card alone is 27.99 and the game is 30. so its a freaking sweet deal!

And WipEout is esentially 5 rather than 30
Old 02-18-2012, 10:28 PM   #60
Special Member

May 2010
Turn around. Very slowly...

Quote:
I bought WipEout 2048 and Little Deviants came included with my F.E.B. I am unsure which games to get next because of the following deals.

Starting tomorrow, Target will have "Buy 2 games, get 1 free" on their stock of Vita games and it's been reported that GameStop will offer the same deal starting soon, if not already. I also read a post where someone inquired with Amazon and their posted reply showed that Amazon would be investigating matching the buy 2, get 1 free offers. If they do, then I'll definitely go with Amazon as their prices are cheaper and I wouldn't pay any tax.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable