Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The Daniel Craig Collection (iTunes)
$24.99
 
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99
 
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures (iTunes)
$24.99
 
Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection (iTunes)
$79.99
 
The Sean Connery Collection (iTunes)
$24.99
 
The Huntsman: Winter's War (iTunes)
$4.99
 
A Perfect Getaway (iTunes)
$4.99
9 hrs ago
The Roger Moore Collection (iTunes)
$24.99
 
Westworld: Season 1-2 (iTunes)
$29.99
 
Lady Bird (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Aquaman (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Ouija (iTunes)
$4.99
9 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Digital Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2018, 11:57 PM   #1
Destinys Memory Destinys Memory is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Destinys Memory's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
7
-5
Amazon Hearts Beat Loud (2018) $.99 Pre-Order on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DMBMM3R/



A father and daughter form an unlikely songwriting duo in the summer before she leaves for college.

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Chuck6277 (07-31-2018), cmleblanc (07-31-2018), eightbells (07-31-2018), filmbuffTX (07-31-2018), flyry (07-31-2018), Hjerne (07-31-2018), HorrorBlu (07-31-2018), jbloggs (07-31-2018), jmb1381 (07-31-2018), master gandhi (07-31-2018), odisn (07-31-2018), Skywalkerspock (07-31-2018), steve_dave (07-31-2018), turns2stone (07-31-2018)
Old 07-31-2018, 04:27 PM   #2
Chuck6277 Chuck6277 is offline
Active Member
 
Chuck6277's Avatar
 
Jul 2015
DelaWhere?
195
172
537
624
3
21
-5
Default

Anyone know when it will be released digitally? I didn't see a date.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 05:01 PM   #3
erlinmeyer erlinmeyer is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
erlinmeyer's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Minnesota
139
3822
364
531
657
638
8
10
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck6277 View Post
Anyone know when it will be released digitally? I didn't see a date.
Heard 2nd week of September.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Chuck6277 (08-01-2018)
Old 07-31-2018, 07:07 PM   #4
gr8one gr8one is offline
Active Member
 
gr8one's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
28
402
-6
Default

This is amazing. I saw this trailer a week ago, wanted to see it, and now I get for less than a dollar. Score.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:18 PM   #5
jbloggs jbloggs is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
jbloggs's Avatar
 
Jan 2014
10
927
-5
Default

Saw the following on SD:

Other $0.99 movies
HD
3 Points
Milk
Free For All!
Tomboy - 97% fresh @ RottenTomatoes.
SD
The War Bride
Ip Man 2 (English Subtitled) - Click "More purchase options" and "Buy Movie SD $0.99"

Also posted in the Amazon deal thread

Bright Lights: Starring Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds - $0.99
https://www.amazon.com/Bright-Lights.../dp/B01MT6J8Z5
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
AnemicOak (08-01-2018), Chuck6277 (08-01-2018)
Old 08-17-2018, 01:49 PM   #6
alex98baby alex98baby is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2010
62
-7
Default

I really want this movie. It’s for sale today on vudu. Everywhere else it’s still preorder... what is going on??
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:08 PM   #7
Destinys Memory Destinys Memory is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Destinys Memory's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
7
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex98baby View Post
I really want this movie. It’s for sale today on vudu. Everywhere else it’s still preorder... what is going on??
Odd. I did a chat with Amazon, and they say it will release on September 4. Maybe some sort of exclusivity with Vudu?
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
alex98baby (08-17-2018)
Old 09-11-2018, 09:51 PM   #8
steve_dave steve_dave is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Nov 2008
20
-8
Default

Well. This bug is a bad bug... has anyone had a copy loaded into their library yet?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #9
filmbuffTX filmbuffTX is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
filmbuffTX's Avatar
 
May 2015
32
4295
1501
922
3
9
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_dave View Post
Well. This bug is a bad bug... has anyone had a copy loaded into their library yet?
I just called customer service and was told that the item isn’t available yet and that they don’t yet have a release date. “We’ll send you an email when it’s available.”

It shows up in my order history and when I click on the title and go to the page it says:

Thanks for your order
We'll send you an email message as soon as Hearts Beat Loud is available in Your Video Library

You can cancel this pre-order prior to release day.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:30 PM   #10
AFFanAttic AFFanAttic is offline
Special Member
 
Feb 2017
11
-6
Default

I checked the product page while not signed in to Amazon. While maybe you can rent it, it still says the purchase is a pre-order. So no reason to think it should be loaded in the library at this time(?).
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:14 AM   #11
steve_dave steve_dave is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Nov 2008
20
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFanAttic View Post
I checked the product page while not signed in to Amazon. While maybe you can rent it, it still says the purchase is a pre-order. So no reason to think it should be loaded in the library at this time(?).
The release date is today 9/11 for all formats. Its available to buy on DVD today while iTunes, Vudu, FandangoNow, and Google Play have the digital version for sale.

Amazon is the only one having issues. They also now have a 1 to 2 month wait for the DVD to ship.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:28 AM   #12
Destinys Memory Destinys Memory is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Destinys Memory's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
7
-5
Default

I contacted Amazon and they said they would toss my complaint in the trash escalate the issue to their internal team. Not hopeful. They threw $5 of please-go-away credit at me. Probably not enough people with the issue to make them notice to be honest. I can't imagine this was ever burning up the pre-order charts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:34 AM   #13
AFFanAttic AFFanAttic is offline
Special Member
 
Feb 2017
11
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_dave View Post
The release date is today 9/11 for all formats. Its available to buy on DVD today while iTunes, Vudu, FandangoNow, and Google Play have the digital version for sale.

Amazon is the only one having issues. They also now have a 1 to 2 month wait for the DVD to ship.
Admittedly, all I did after looking at Amazon was search on my Apple TV. And because for some unknown and dumb reason I keep thinking this is called "heart beats loud" instead of hearts beat (why do I think this??), it didn't find anything and I called it a day. So, I'm a dork. I get it now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:41 PM   #14
Destinys Memory Destinys Memory is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Destinys Memory's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
7
-5
Default

Well, calling Amazon got me nowhere.

Like a broken record repeating "We don't know when this movie will be available."

- "But it's available at EVERY other storefront. Vudu, Google Play, iTunes."

"We don't know when this movie will be available."
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:04 PM   #15
steve_dave steve_dave is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Nov 2008
20
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinys Memory View Post
Well, calling Amazon got me nowhere.

Like a broken record repeating "We don't know when this movie will be available."

- "But it's available at EVERY other storefront. Vudu, Google Play, iTunes."

"We don't know when this movie will be available."
I mean its 99 cents, just under a dollar. But sometimes a dollar can be important and its annoying that it shows under Watch Next on the website and app.

Cancelling is an option especially out of principle but I really want to see this. It played for less than a week close to me at one theater then a week later at another theater forty minutes away. All of which I missed so I guess we do the waiting game...
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:10 AM   #16
Destinys Memory Destinys Memory is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Destinys Memory's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
7
-5
Default

What a mess. So I gave Amazon one more call and here's where I am now:

- They cancelled my $.99 order.
- They had me purchase a rental of the movie for $4.99.
- They issued a $4.00 promotional credit to my account (why it wasn't $4.99, WHO KNOWS?!)
- They had me re pre-order the movie at $12.99 (haven't been charged yet, since they don't charge for pre-orders until they are released, and as far as Amazon is concerned it is STILL NOT RELEASED.)
- In 2 days, they will call me back.

and now... *deep breath*

- If the video posts to my account, I will be charged $12.99, which they will refund and allow me to keep the video free of charge.

or

- If the video still shows up as a pre-order, they will cancel the order.

They are aware that EVERY OTHER digital provider has this movie available, and they have NO IDEA why they don't.

So, I get to watch the movie as a rental. But I paid $.99 for the privilege.

All this for a tiny indie film that like, five people have seen. I'm exhausted.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:30 AM   #17
steve_dave steve_dave is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Nov 2008
20
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinys Memory View Post
[Show spoiler]What a mess. So I gave Amazon one more call and here's where I am now:

- They cancelled my $.99 order.
- They had me purchase a rental of the movie for $4.99.
- They issued a $4.00 promotional credit to my account (why it wasn't $4.99, WHO KNOWS?!)
- They had me re pre-order the movie at $12.99 (haven't been charged yet, since they don't charge for pre-orders until they are released, and as far as Amazon is concerned it is STILL NOT RELEASED.)
- In 2 days, they will call me back.

and now... *deep breath*

- If the video posts to my account, I will be charged $12.99, which they will refund and allow me to keep the video free of charge.

or

- If the video still shows up as a pre-order, they will cancel the order.

They are aware that EVERY OTHER digital provider has this movie available, and they have NO IDEA why they don't.

So, I get to watch the movie as a rental. But I paid $.99 for the privilege.

All this for a tiny indie film that like, five people have seen. I'm exhausted.
I’ll just let it sit and taunt me everytime I see it in the app/website. This is worse than the Apple mistakes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:03 PM   #18
odisn odisn is offline
Active Member
 
odisn's Avatar
 
Jan 2011
Raleigh, NC
13
352
59
528
41
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_dave View Post
I’ll just let it sit and taunt me everytime I see it in the app/website. This is worse than the Apple mistakes.
Ditto.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:13 AM   #19
filmbuffTX filmbuffTX is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
filmbuffTX's Avatar
 
May 2015
32
4295
1501
922
3
9
-5
Default

Hearts Beat Loud is now available. I just got charged for it, got the confirmation email, and its now in my Amazon digital locker.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:14 AM   #20
jmb1381 jmb1381 is online now
Power Member
 
jmb1381's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
Baker,Florida
63
3429
2836
193
2476
151
-6
Default

Just received an email from Amazon and it's now available to watch. Will be checking it out this weekend.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Digital Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55 PM.