Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
SeaQuest DSV: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
21 hrs ago
The Northman 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Inside Out 4K (Blu-ray)
$13.02
5 hrs ago
The Six Million Dollar Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$149.99
22 hrs ago
Species 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
8 hrs ago
The Amazing Spider-Man Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
10 hrs ago
The Last Duel 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Nana: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$57.99
18 hrs ago
Dual (Blu-ray)
$16.59
1 day ago
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Black Widow 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

The King's Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old Today, 12:52 AM   #20481
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilo61 View Post
Guys, I'm kinda new to this thread.

When do we do haul posts and shipping updates?
on the first of the month at exactly midnight. if you're late you have to wait for the next month
Old Today, 12:53 AM   #20482
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2019

Easily my least favorite Mad Max film... this is still my 3rd favorite Mel Gibson vehicle and probably the best film co-starring Tina Turner.

If you like Mad Max (and who doesn't?!) and haven't seen this you really should. Just don't expect greatness. But maybe you shouldn't listen to me, I actually think Waterworld is fun despite all it's flaws...

Also, I started rewatching this last night... so you're welcome
Thanks given by:
Guiltydrummer (Today), kp404 (Today)
Old Today, 01:03 AM   #20483
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm82 View Post
on the first of the month at exactly midnight. if you're late you have to wait for the next month
Thanks given by:
gbm82 (Today)
Old Today, 01:14 AM   #20484

Aug 2020

I figured everyone in this thread has a strong stomach. I found something extremely disturbing today that I thought you all should know.
[Show spoiler]There are no Wings Hauser 4ks. Personally, I would love a collection of the movies he's directed. I don't think any of them are currently on blu-ray .
Thanks given by:
kp404 (Today)
Old Today, 01:25 AM   #20485
Power Member

Dec 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm82 View Post

Easily my least favorite Mad Max film... this is still my 3rd favorite Mel Gibson vehicle and probably the best film co-starring Tina Turner.

If you like Mad Max (and who doesn't?!) and haven't seen this you really should. Just don't expect greatness. But maybe you shouldn't listen to me, I actually think Waterworld is fun despite all it's flaws...

Also, I started rewatching this last night... so you're welcome
Captain Wahka!
Misses Wahka!

Screw you pal. I don't need your stinkin reviews.
Thanks given by:
gbm82 (Today)
Old Today, 01:30 AM   #20486
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelluloidPal View Post
If you haven't already, you must check out Upgrade.
Lovely film. One of my all-time favorites, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiltydrummer View Post
I've been trying to sell Ducky on Lady Terminator for awhile. He ain't biting.
We'll have to keep the joys of that masterwork to ourselves.
It's not that I don't want to see it. I just don't want to spend $20 on a damn DVD in 2022. I can do $10, but that's about it.

Quote:
Stretching it a bit with these ones maybe but:

And I assume you're familiar, but just in case:

Never watched any of these, but will be checking them out now. I've heard about Chopping Mall but never bothered on account of that early Vestron price.

Thank you, you've been really helpful with the suggestions.

Quote:
Guys, I'm kinda new to this thread.

When do we do haul posts and shipping updates?
I can't believe I used to like you. I take back everything I said 7 seconds ago.
Thanks given by:
anthony21879 (Today), jmilo61 (Today)
Old Today, 01:32 AM   #20487
Power Member

Aug 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tortured Duckling View Post
I've heard awful things about the Nemesis sequels. What did you like about them?
They were entertaining. I mean, Nemisis is not a cinematic masterpiece itself.....so if you enjoy that flavor, and enjoy low budget work .....hopefully you'll find them as entertaining as I. I am not saying I'll be doing annual Nemisathons ...but as cheap as they are in sale.....they were worth the money to me for the one view alone. Although I suspect they will be replayed more then twice or thrice.
Old Today, 01:36 AM   #20488
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21879 View Post
They were entertaining. I mean, Nemisis is not a cinematic masterpiece itself.....so if you enjoy that flavor, and enjoy low budget work .....hopefully you'll find them as entertaining as I. I am not saying I'll be doing annual Nemisathons ...but as cheap as they are in sale.....they were worth the money to me for the one view alone. Although I suspect they will be replayed more then once or twice.
Okay, cool. I like the low budget stuff but I am still getting used to watching "trash" - if that makes sense. From what I can tell Nemesis is up there with Split Second and Hardware in terms of overall quality, whereas the sequels are rooted in Scanner Cop / Scanner Cop 2 territory. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I have to be in the mood for that kind of stuff, where I can watch Hardware just about any day of the week.
Old Today, 01:38 AM   #20489
Power Member

Aug 2019

Quote:
Lovely film. One of my all-time favorites, actually.

It's not that I don't want to see it. I just don't want to spend $20 on a damn DVD in 2022. I can do $10, but that's about it.

Never watched any of these, but will be checking them out now. I've heard about Chopping Mall but never bothered on account of that early Vestron price.

Thank you, you've been really helpful with the suggestions.

I can't believe I used to like you. I take back everything I said 7 seconds ago.
If Lady Terminator is still in print, it's usually around 10 in the October sale.

Also, on adding to the above list. I thought Screamers 2. was a very good sequel.
Thanks given by:
A Tortured Duckling (Today), Savage_Blu (Today)
Old Today, 01:50 AM   #20490
Power Member

Aug 2019

Quote:
Okay, cool. I like the low budget stuff but I am still getting used to watching "trash" - if that makes sense. From what I can tell Nemesis is up there with Split Second and Hardware in terms of overall quality, whereas the sequels are rooted in Scanner Cop / Scanner Cop 2 territory. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I have to be in the mood for that kind of stuff, where I can watch Hardware just about any day of the week.
That would be an accurate statement. But when you find you are in that mood, and you enjoyed Nemisis... .then those are a fun continuation of the original.

And I like to see what these people put together on such small amount of money. The "stars" they get, the actors who all work other full time jobs but are super excited to be in a "movie" and they try soooo hard and end up overacting or are just terrible. But everyone is doing their best to entertain us. And as long as it's not boring......
Thanks given by:
Old Today, 02:06 AM   #20491
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiltydrummer View Post
Captain Wahka!
Misses Wahka!

Screw you pal. I don't need your stinkin reviews.
who left the back door open again? he keeps sneaking in
Old Today, 03:03 AM   #20492
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2020
Monster Island

Quote:
[Show spoiler]

Just received this. I'd never heard of it until last week and I've been trying to find more films that are similar. I own Hardware and Split Second, and will be getting Albert Pyun's Nemesis soon. I'd like to get Freejack but that appears to be OOP. Anything else in this particular style?
Any futuristic/dystopian robot movie collection isn't complete without:

Last edited by Savage_Blu; Today at 03:08 AM.
Thanks given by:
A Tortured Duckling (Today), jmilo61 (Today)
Old Today, 03:04 AM   #20493
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2010

Cyclops is a 35 minute setup for a 15 minute body-horror goresplosion climax.

But those 35 minutes create a nice atmosphere that effectively adds a little needed weight to endsanity,
[Show spoiler](two portmanteau's in two sentences... I AM ON FIRE HERE!)
lifting it above what otherwise could have easily been a very forgettable movie with a few great gore effects.

DiabolikDVD still has a handful in stock if you're down for a $26 blind buy of a 50-ish minute movie. I got my .50 per minute worth and then some.

I can't possibly sum the plot up any better than what appears on DiabolikDVD's page for the movie.
[Show spoiler](which appears to have just been lifted from iMDb, but DiabolikDVD is way cooler)
So just go check that out already, it's a great plot synopsis. Although whoever wrote that and I have very different definitions of what makes something "Z-Grade."

Disclaimer: this post was not sponsored by DiabolikDVD, but I'll gladly throw blind praise in here at anything they want to give me a free copy of in the future. Let's just see how fast those last six copies move now. Balls in your court DiabolkDVD.
Thanks given by:
Old Today, 04:08 AM   #20494
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2019

A blank screen welcomes us as a booming voice warns us of danger and witches! It's not quite William Castle level but it suggests a bit of that 60s hokey charm and was apparently added bu AIP for the US release.

The acting is fine but we aren't getting anyone particularly notable, at least in Horror, and there's no atmosphere to hold intrigue either as this takes place in college suburbia. Though the way one character says "Tansy" sounds almost like "Danzig"...

Anyway, this ends up playing out as more of a psychological thriller with very little actual "horror" happening. The lurid art is naturally a bait and switch but a solid film filled with paranoia was waiting for me, so I'm ok with that.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America