Best Anime Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Dragon Ball Z: Seasons 1-9 Collection (Blu-ray)
$123.49
 
Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$20.39
 
Batman: 80th Anniversary 18-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$59.99
 
Tokyo Ghoul:re - Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$33.99
 
Attack on Titan: Season 3 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$26.55
21 hrs ago
Fruits Basket: Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$39.99
 
Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199 - Part Two (Blu-ray)
$25.84
 
Galaxy Express 999 TV Set 1 (Blu-ray)
$44.56
 
Giant Robo (Blu-ray)
$44.56
 
Overlord III: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$38.76
 
High School DxD Hero: Season 4 (Blu-ray)
$37.99
 
Tales of Zestiria the X: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$31.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2019, 10:53 AM   #441
monkeyjb1988 monkeyjb1988 is offline
Expert Member
 
monkeyjb1988's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
188
16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar Jar Stinks View Post
Here's the long answer: About 10 days ago, the deal tracker showed Best Buy had it for $56.99, which was lower than Sentai's previous low price of $65. But it was sold out and eventually rendered "no longer available." I was bummed. Then, on Saturday morning I got a Camel alert that Amazon had it for $56.99 and I promptly ordered it. I don't know why, but I decided to check Sentai's site after that to see if Amazon was matching their price and I was shocked to see it for $37.99. Also, Gatchaman F was available for $8.99. So, I cancelled my Amazon order and picked up both sets from Sentai.
Nice
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 12:55 AM   #442
Garada Garada is offline
Member
 
Garada's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
3
405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar Jar Stinks View Post
Here's the long answer: About 10 days ago, the deal tracker showed Best Buy had it for $56.99, which was lower than Sentai's previous low price of $65. But it was sold out and eventually rendered "no longer available." I was bummed. Then, on Saturday morning I got a Camel alert that Amazon had it for $56.99 and I promptly ordered it. I don't know why, but I decided to check Sentai's site after that to see if Amazon was matching their price and I was shocked to see it for $37.99. Also, Gatchaman F was available for $8.99. So, I cancelled my Amazon order and picked up both sets from Sentai.
Damn, $37.99? Sad I missed it. Fingers crossed for a Black Friday repeat.

Great price on F, luckily I picked up that and II during last year's mega sale.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 01:38 AM   #443
Jar Jar Stinks Jar Jar Stinks is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jar Jar Stinks's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
-
-
-
126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
Damn, $37.99? Sad I missed it. Fingers crossed for a Black Friday repeat.

Great price on F, luckily I picked up that and II during last year's mega sale.
Yeah, I think it was like $7 last Black Friday. I'm hoping Gatchaman II becomes available again. It was priced at $9 but not available to order
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Garada (10-24-2019)
Old 11-06-2019, 07:24 PM   #444
Jar Jar Stinks Jar Jar Stinks is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jar Jar Stinks's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
-
-
-
126
Default

Regarding Gatchaman II, I ended up getting it pretty cheap off of eBay after receiving this email Sentai:

Hi Jar Jar,

Thank you for reaching out, I can confirm that the Gatchaman II Complete Collection is out of stock with no back order available at this time. Alternatively, this series is available for streaming on HIDIVE. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Dee V
Sentai Support
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Garada (11-06-2019)
Old 11-24-2019, 02:02 AM   #445
eastx eastx is online now
Expert Member
 
eastx's Avatar
 
Aug 2009
1
Default

Gatchaman Collector's Edition is on sale for $38 this week at Sentai's website. The movie is on sale for $4 and F is on sale for $9. Spend over $50 and get free shipping.

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/prod...dition-blu-ray
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Garada (11-25-2019)
Old 11-25-2019, 07:30 AM   #446
Jar Jar Stinks Jar Jar Stinks is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jar Jar Stinks's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
-
-
-
126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
Gatchaman Collector's Edition is on sale for $38 this week at Sentai's website. The movie is on sale for $4 and F is on sale for $9. Spend over $50 and get free shipping.

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/prod...dition-blu-ray
Another Tatsuņoko show, Casshan the complete series,is $9 too.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Garada (11-25-2019)
Old 11-25-2019, 04:57 PM   #447
Garada Garada is offline
Member
 
Garada's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
3
405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
Gatchaman Collector's Edition is on sale for $38 this week at Sentai's website. The movie is on sale for $4 and F is on sale for $9. Spend over $50 and get free shipping.

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/prod...dition-blu-ray
Thanks for the heads-up, I just grabbed a copy [along with a few other great deals, such as Wings of Honneamise on blu for $6].
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Bobo1313 (11-26-2019), eastx (11-26-2019)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:53 AM.