Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
1 day ago
Knives Out 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99

The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Orgy of the Living Dead (Blu-ray)
$14.99
1 day ago
Moonstruck (Blu-ray)
$27.99
5 hrs ago
Scream: 3-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Black Panther (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Midway 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99

The Irishman (Blu-ray)
$27.99
5 hrs ago
The Conjuring Universe: 6-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.50
8 hrs ago
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Volume 2 (Blu-ray)
$49.99
4 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion

Old 10-19-2020, 08:31 AM   #41
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2012
Colorado

American McGee's Alice - Keep it faithful to the artwork and story of the original, but greatly improve the gameplay to be on par with the slicker and better aged gameplay of its sequel Madness Returns. Plus doing a collection with a remade first game and remastered second game can hopefully bring the franchise back into the limelight and finally get it popular enough to finally kick into overdrive development on a new game.

The Nightmare Before Christmas Oogie's Revenge - A good sequel story to the movie (with most of the original movie's voice cast too), the gameplay is still good (essentially in the exact same style as the PS2 era Devil May Cry games, just kid friendly). Updating the graphics to look closer to the stop motion style of the original movie and updating the gameplay to be more like Devil May Cry 5 could really improve an already great game. Hopefully we'll get something new done with this game around the movie's 30th anniversary in 2023, I'd be content with just having the game remastered, but a remake would probably make it more beloved and popular.

X-Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition (aka the M rated version) - Another good movie license game, I'd also be content with just a remaster of this game too, but a remake could help make the game story stray more from the movie and be an even better alternative to a superior Wolverine trilogy, plus the improvements other hack & slashes have made since the originals release would be greatly appreciated here and they can also fix pacing issues, some unnecessary tedious moments (like repeating mini bosses, and the constant Africa flashbacks [just make Africa 1 single tightly paced level that gives all the important details for the story all at once]), and the completely glitched Sentinel fight (It was at least glitched on PS3, the PC copy I used to have worked fine).

Clive Barker's games (Jericho and Undying) - while these games are great, I think they can use more polish and upgrades as I think both were hampered by several limitations like budget and time, I think the mind of Barker still haven't been realized in video game from yet.
Thanks given by:
emailking (10-22-2020)
Old 10-22-2020, 11:53 PM   #42
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBlu-RayFan View Post
American McGee's Alice - Keep it faithful to the artwork and story of the original, but greatly improve the gameplay to be on par with the slicker and better aged gameplay of its sequel Madness Returns.
Agreed. Plus I played AMA on PS3 and the performance was horrible. Some parts were almost unplayable due to frame rate drops in the single digits.
Old 10-23-2020, 12:00 AM   #43
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2012
Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailking View Post
Agreed. Plus I played AMA on PS3 and the performance was horrible. Some parts were almost unplayable due to frame rate drops in the single digits.
From what I remember, I never got bad frame drops for Madness Returns (at least not unplayable levels).
Old 10-23-2020, 01:02 AM   #44
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2015

Madness Returns was fine yeah.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:26 PM   #45
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2017
Gotham City

GTA Vice City
Assassins Creed 1
Red Dead Redemption 1
Twisted Metal
Old 10-24-2020, 09:14 PM   #46
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2011
USA

Syphon Filter starring Gabe Logan.
Soul Reaver with the voice of Michael Bell again as Raziel.

I can imagine there's a fan made modern version of those games somewhere.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion