Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
48 Hrs. / Another 48 Hrs. 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.99
9 hrs ago
Bodies Bodies Bodies (Blu-ray)
$9.99
8 hrs ago
The Right Stuff (Blu-ray)
$5.99
2 hrs ago
Lifeforce 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
1 day ago
Species 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
1 day ago
The Craft 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.99
1 day ago
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$82.26
1 day ago
Escape from New York 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
1 day ago
Cat People 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
1 day ago
Fall (Blu-ray)
$10.99
9 hrs ago
Triangle of Sadness 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.54

12 Angry Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Old 12-06-2018, 05:46 PM   #81

Dec 2018
Default Still lost in price tracker system

Hello,
I'm a newbie from Belgium and I'm still lost in the price tracking system, sorry.
I want to add the Hammer Horror 8-movie collection to my price tracker but I don't see how? I still don't see the button appearing beneath the picture, only the 'add to collection'-option, sorry...
Old 12-06-2018, 07:09 PM   #82
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2015
Los Angeles-ish, CA

Hello!

Unfortunately, the price tracker has gone through some changes over the years, mostly 2 versions of changes, because of Amazon. You can read more about it here: https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=268158

What you want to do for the Hammer Horror 8-movie collection is click the 'add to collection'-option. That will bring a small screen. The first option is "Owned", but if you click on "Owned" then there are others that appear. The bottom one is 'Wishlist". That is the one you want. So click 'Wishlist' and then 'Add to Collection' at the very bottom of that small screen.

This will not give you all the price tracking that the old system had. BUT, it'll help you in a slightly different way.

On the far left of most pages on this site (that aren't part of the forum), then there are many options on the far left. Such as here: https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/

Look for 'Deals' at or near the top. Below that will be more options such as 'Best deals' and 'New deals'. Click on either of those and it brings up a lot of releases.

On the far right of that page are a few click-able options. The first one says 'No wishlist titles filter'. If you click on that and select 'show wishlist deals' or 'Show wishlist all' then it will be specific to only the titles that are in your wishlist, and that you want to price track.

I hope all of the above makes sense and helps. I know it is some work to figure out, and then set up for all the releases you may want to price track, but because of the Amazon rules it is the best the site has right now, and it still works pretty well if you set it up and keep checking it.
Thanks given by:
Eddy555 (05-10-2019), Malpertuis (12-07-2018)
Old 12-07-2018, 11:31 AM   #83

Dec 2018

Hello,
Thank you very much for the extensive reply,I will check it out.
Best Regards.
Thanks given by:
Strapped4Cash (12-07-2018)
Old 03-07-2019, 06:35 PM   #84
Banned

Mar 2019
Spain

I love high-quality video and sound. Therefore, I am here
Old 04-09-2019, 04:26 PM   #85

Feb 2019
Swansea

I can see this site being bad for my overall bank balance :LOL:
Old 06-13-2019, 04:35 AM   #86

Jun 2019
Texas
Default Used Collector

I'm a bargain hunter primarily interested in older used movies. I only discovered this site because of the My Movies app which houses my to go collection nicely. When shopping for movies online I hit SecondSpin cuz I'm cheap
Old 06-04-2020, 09:42 PM   #87

May 2020
-
-
-

I wish BDs were cheaper in my country.
Old 06-22-2020, 06:57 AM   #88

Jun 2020

New to this site. I have about 1500 DVD and Blu-ray discs (about 200 unopened) that I'm planning to sell. My first task is to get a complete catalogue of the collection. I thought this site would be a good resource for that as I can use the app to scan the barcodes for easy adding to the collection. What I am ultimately after is an export of all the details about each movie. The only export I have found is a barcode CSV export or a rather limited printer friendly listing. Is there a way to export ALL details about each movie in the collection to CSV or XLS?

Thanks, Scott
Old 07-17-2020, 07:28 PM   #89

Jul 2020
Rural Michigan

I just have too second what so many of you are saying =). The ability to track my collection is amazing. I've tried sooo many different apps out. My mom is also a collector so we really want to have the ability to see what the other is looking or has so we don't buy them a double. OMG and the deals section, my blu-ray collection is growing so fast I love being able to pick up amazing movies at cheap prices. I find myself checking this site both on my pc and phone numerous times through out the day.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:01 AM   #90

Mar 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by joh1962 View Post
I'm a bargain hunter primarily interested in older used movies. I only discovered this site because of the My Movies app which houses my to go collection nicely. When shopping for movies online I hit SecondSpin cuz I'm cheap
yea same bargain hunter here just got a new htpc i want to add stuff too

have a fresh 12tb sitting there
Old 09-15-2020, 04:25 AM   #91
Banned

Sep 2020

Deals are not my thing. I find very good deals on rare Blu-ray titles on eBay and other e-commerce websites.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:10 AM   #92

Apr 2011
Lacey, WA

The cross functionality between My Collection on the website and the mobile app is on point. The barcode functionality saved me so much time updating my collection and is going to make it way easier to continue to build when out looking for deals (once things settle down a bit outside). lol
Old 05-04-2021, 07:08 PM   #93
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012

I noticed that some titles that are in my collection on the site are not showing up on the app. Other than going through one by one, is there a way to re-sync everything?
Old 05-23-2021, 06:35 PM   #94
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2019
SE Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmodel View Post
I noticed that some titles that are in my collection on the site are not showing up on the app. Other than going through one by one, is there a way to re-sync everything?
DVDs will not show up on the app if that is the issue you're having... But if you mean Blu titles aren't showing up, make sure they are actually added as owned or in one of your created collection categories, and then go into the app and in the top left hit the 4 bars, then My Collection, then the circular arrow in the top right. Should update/synchronize everything you've added. Hope that helps!
Thanks given by:
Simplicita (09-04-2021)
Old 05-24-2021, 02:59 AM   #95
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanJGE View Post
DVDs will not show up on the app if that is the issue you're having... But if you mean Blu titles aren't showing up, make sure they are actually added as owned or in one of your created collection categories, and then go into the app and in the top left hit the 4 bars, then My Collection, then the circular arrow in the top right. Should update/synchronize everything you've added. Hope that helps!
Thank you! I never even noticed the circular arrow but I think that fixed it.
Thanks given by:
SpartanJGE (05-24-2021)
Old 12-01-2021, 11:31 PM   #96

Nov 2021
San Diego, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumukupoe View Post
I wish BDs were cheaper in my country.
DVDs, especially USED DVDs, are TOO cheap, now. So many films are down in the "why not?" price range that my collection was growing out of control.

Switching over to trying to buy ONLY BDs has at least slowed me down a little!
Old 09-23-2022, 11:31 PM   #97
Rannv

Hi,
Hello Everyone,
I am Ran, I am the new member of this community, I am the big fan of Blu-ray. My hobbies is watching movie. I am glad for joining me.
Thanks.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion