Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Species 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
21 hrs ago
The Craft 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.99
21 hrs ago
Candyman 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
21 hrs ago
Lifeforce 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
21 hrs ago
Cat People 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
21 hrs ago
Escape from New York 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
21 hrs ago
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$82.26
13 hrs ago
12 Angry Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
House of the Dragon: The Complete First Season 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.50
20 hrs ago
Romeo and Juliet (Blu-ray)
$21.49
 
Triangle of Sadness 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.54
 
Halloween Ends (Blu-ray)
$17.99
19 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2022, 09:31 PM   #1
Jambomakaveli Jambomakaveli is offline
Junior Member
 
Jambomakaveli's Avatar
 
Jan 2022
221
7
Default Newbie question regarding adding to database.

Just wondering what i have to specifically do in order to add to the database?

When I try to, Iím met with an error that Iím not logged in, even though I am.

Iíve made over ten posts, and I realise thereís posts on here all about adding to the database, but thereís nothing clear or concrete about what to specifically do in order to do it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 01:16 PM   #2
Superemail Superemail is offline
Expert Member
 
Aug 2019
Sweden
5
4
810
284
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambomakaveli View Post
Just wondering what i have to specifically do in order to add to the database?

When I try to, Iím met with an error that Iím not logged in, even though I am.

Iíve made over ten posts, and I realise thereís posts on here all about adding to the database, but thereís nothing clear or concrete about what to specifically do in order to do it.
Check this post, it kind of explains when you can submitt as a new member.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.p...postcount=1496
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 08:08 AM   #3
Hikaru84 Hikaru84 is offline
Junior Member
 
Hikaru84's Avatar
 
Dec 2021
8
362
7
Default

It's amazing none of this is properly laid out in full for users.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 02:03 PM   #4
Keungy Keungy is offline
Active Member
 
Nov 2017
160
315
141
6
59
19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superemail View Post
Check this post, it kind of explains when you can submitt as a new member.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.p...postcount=1496
Any idea if the ability to add movies automatically is enabled after 10 posts? I'm up to 12 but still not able to search the master and add a new movie to the database.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 05:26 PM   #5
Superemail Superemail is offline
Expert Member
 
Aug 2019
Sweden
5
4
810
284
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keungy View Post
Any idea if the ability to add movies automatically is enabled after 10 posts? I'm up to 12 but still not able to search the master and add a new movie to the database.
No idťa sorry. I just know that there are limitations.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Keungy (02-21-2022)
Old 11-04-2022, 04:54 PM   #6
MaciejCichosz MaciejCichosz is offline
Junior Member
 
MaciejCichosz's Avatar
 
Jun 2022
Edinburgh, UK
85
213
1
4
Default

Some users are saying that you need to have 10 posts and then counts a 30 days grace period, so after 30 days from publishing your 10th post you should be able to add titles.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 AM.