Best 4K Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Twin Peaks: From Z to A (Blu-ray)
$131.79
10 hrs ago
Shaun of the Dead 4K / Hot Fuzz 4K / The World's End 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Rambo: Last Blood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Apocalypse Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Knives Out 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Mortal Engines 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.60
1 hr ago
The Mummy Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Abominable 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.96
6 hrs ago
Avengers: Endgame 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.96

Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II: The Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$31.28

Midway 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies

Old 11-19-2019, 02:45 PM   #1
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2010
Netherlands
Sony Pictures Jumanji: The Next Level 4K UHD (2019)

Jumanji: The Next Level (2019) 4K Blu-ray

Amazon.in

US links soon...

Last edited by Pieter V; 12-04-2019 at 09:50 AM.
Thanks given by:
GenPion (11-19-2019), Ray O. Blu (11-19-2019), ZHobbs (11-19-2019)
Old 11-20-2019, 08:53 AM   #2
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007
RM16, United Kingdom

The trailers have been a let down for me. Hoping the movie is as good as the first one.
Thanks given by:
Dirk504 (12-06-2019)
Old 11-20-2019, 02:24 PM   #3

Mar 2015
Denmark

The first one was surprisingly good and a real stunner on 4K. Hoping for more of the same.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:26 PM   #4
Power Member

Jan 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgans316 View Post
The trailers have been a let down for me. Hoping the movie is as good as the first one.
Yeah, I agree, the trailers make this seem terrible. If you had described hell as a mix of Jack Black and Danny Devito, I might believe you.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:22 PM   #5
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009
Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgans316 View Post
I feel the same. The first one was surprisingly good. I'd still rather go see this over the new Star Wars though.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:02 PM   #6

Mar 2017
Finland

First one, well the second one was great and so was this, world building and story was maybe lacking compared previous but i found new locations better and thus played with the characters alot wich i liked.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:13 PM   #7
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2007
Netherlands

Excited to see this tomorrow! Though I fear this'll be yet another case of an IMAX-enhanced disc shoved down our throat...
Old 12-06-2019, 03:26 PM   #8
Blu-ray Champion

Apr 2009
-
-
-

I only liked the first Jumanji. The sequel, I didn't care for at all because, I don't like Kevin Hart, and Dwayne Johnson was just ok. To me he's just a pro wrestler in movies. Even though he starred in a few movies, I'll never consider him as a real actor, who've paid their dues in the film industry.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:43 PM   #9
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2008
Dry County

Like Michael Douglas paid their dues. Or Carrie Fisher for that matter. There's plenty of examples of Terrific actors who could be seen as not having paid their dues. The rock has been in some exceptional roles. Be Cool is his best work and showed amazing range for what one would think should be limited. Then, of course, There's actors who've paid their dues and could act their way out of a paper bag.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:59 PM   #10
Blu-ray Champion

Apr 2009
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighthefutureofhd View Post
Like Michael Douglas paid their dues. Or Carrie Fisher for that matter. There's plenty of examples of Terrific actors who could be seen as not having paid their dues. The rock has been in some exceptional roles. Be Cool is his best work and showed amazing range for what one would think should be limited. Then, of course, There's actors who've paid their dues and could act their way out of a paper bag.
Dwayne Johnson hasn't paid his dues because, he went straight from the gym working out for the WWE, to the big screen. Real actors and actresses had attended theschool of performing arts for years to learn and master their art and profession of becoming a actor, who's been acting for decades. It wasn't given to them on a silver platter. They had to work and study hard to earn their title. One day you're a WWE Wrestler, and the next day you're a actor. Now what dues has he'd paid? Absolutely nothing. Now, it's who you know and who you blow, on the casting couch! Compared to all the veteran actors who's been in the business for the majority of their life, and compared them, Dwayne Johnson is nobody.

Last edited by slimdude; 12-06-2019 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:06 PM   #11
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2008
Dry County

Did you even read my post? I mentioned two actors who may seem to have "paid their dues", but more than likely was handed it to them since they come from family royalty. Collin Hanks is another example of that. Plus, there are tons of actors who never attended any school and became amazing actors. Julia Roberts is one of them. Plus, there are many, many talented musicians who never went to any kind of music school thus not "paying their dues". Yet, they are just as talented if not more so than ones who went to school.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:19 PM   #12
Blu-ray Champion

Apr 2009
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighthefutureofhd View Post
Did you even read my post? I mentioned two actors who may seem to have "paid their dues", but more than likely was handed it to them since they come from family royalty. Collin Hanks is another example of that. Plus, there are tons of actors who never attended any school and became amazing actors. Julia Roberts is one of them. Plus, there are many, many talented musicians who never went to any kind of music school thus not "paying their dues". Yet, they are just as talented if not more so than ones who went to school.
Julia Roberts is not that great of a actress. She always have been overrated. Her acting is mediocre, it's nothing fantastic.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:23 PM   #13
Blu-ray Knight

Jun 2008
Dry County

DUDE, you've finally flipped your lid. I don't many mediocre actors that get Oscars. WOW!!! Backwards Jim's got nothing on you.

Old 12-06-2019, 04:25 PM   #14
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2010
MS(the state, not the lady), USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdude View Post
Dwayne Johnson hasn't paid his dues because, he went straight from the gym working out for the WWE, to the big screen. Real actors and actresses had attended theschool of performing arts for years to learn and master their art and profession of becoming a actor, who's been acting for decades. It wasn't given to them on a silver platter. They had to work and study hard to earn their title. One day you're a WWE Wrestler, and the next day you're a actor. Now what dues has he'd paid? Absolutely nothing. Now, it's who you know and who you blow, on the casting couch! Compared to all the veteran actors who's been in the business for the majority of their life, and compared them, Dwayne Johnson is nobody.
All those years in Wrestling made him a better actor though. Go back to when he began and see the big steps he made to improve his performance. There's a reason why he became famous, and it's because he was good at what he did. All his hard work helped him transition easily into movies because he had grown as "an actor"
Old 12-06-2019, 06:21 PM   #15
Special Member

Jul 2018
Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdude View Post
Julia Roberts is not that great of a actress. She always have been overrated. Her acting is mediocre, it's nothing fantastic.
How dare you.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies