Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Saw 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
25 min ago
Indiana Jones: 4-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$79.99

Donnie Darko 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.99

The Eurocrypt of Christopher Lee Collection (Blu-ray)
$109.99

Doctor Who: Jon Pertwee: Complete Season Two (Blu-ray)
$59.99
1 day ago
Memories of Murder (Blu-ray)
$27.99

The Little Rascals (Blu-ray)
$27.99

The Curse of Frankenstein (Blu-ray)
$13.64

Shadow in the Cloud (Blu-ray)
$14.96
1 day ago
Ultraman Leo: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$27.96
1 day ago
World of Wong Kar Wai (Blu-ray)
$139.36
1 day ago
Eureka: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$33.96
14 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Subwoofers

Old 11-23-2016, 06:02 PM   #61

Sep 2007

Im looking at either the Klipsch 112sw or svs sb-12 that's on sale. Which do you recommend?

This will be paired up with Klipsch rf280 towers and Rc450c center channel
Old 06-09-2018, 08:34 AM   #62

Jun 2018
Indiana

For the money, it's hard to beat a PA/Stage sub. I use a pair of 18" units driven by a Crown XLS1000 making 1100W RMS. I've got about $650 in the entire setup, and as they are meant to play music, they are quite musical, and when they need to, they will absolutely bring the house down.
Thanks given by:
Billy13 (09-21-2019)
Old 09-20-2019, 07:50 AM   #63
topbestof

Nowadays sound quality matters a lot so to give the best list of the soundbar to buy in India we have prepared a list for you buyers and we have spent a lot of time to make it. We always try to give the best list and to do so we refine the list of top soundbars in India. You can use the soundbar to play music or you can connect it to Television. A soundbar is becoming a basic need nowadays so we today have made a list of best soundbars for you to buy in India.

This is an era of smartness, so things are getting small or compact with all the same specifications. Big computers are compacted to laptops and big speakers are turned to soundbars. Nowadays “slim is a beauty” and these words are applicable in every field as we can see in Full HD TVs and in the mobile phone world. So we are having a full list for such slim Soundbars which can be installed with the Slim TVs to give great sound as slim TVs lack in sound as they have very less space for the speakers. Sound bars are slim and can replace big and heavy Home theatre systems. So here we are going to have a list of such slim and beautiful speakers.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:19 PM   #64
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2009

I recently went 5.2.2.

I scored a pair of these beauties:

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=33829

Best decision ever. I've already calibrated them to my home theater space and they rock. The price is phenomenal and these are just the base model. The top tier model is only $200 each for a 12-inch 150w sub.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:13 PM   #65
Power Member

Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
I recently went 5.2.2.

I scored a pair of these beauties:

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=33829

Best decision ever. I've already calibrated them to my home theater space and they rock. The price is phenomenal and these are just the base model. The top tier model is only $200 each for a 12-inch 150w sub.
Nice purchase. How are you connecting them to your system? It looks like a pretty low-profile subwoofer and I notice the amplifier backplate is on the bottom. If you're using RCA connections, does it cause a very tight bend on the cable?
Thanks given by:
cheez avenger (03-05-2021)
Old 03-05-2021, 03:10 PM   #66
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefytwinkie View Post
Nice purchase. How are you connecting them to your system? It looks like a pretty low-profile subwoofer and I notice the amplifier backplate is on the bottom. If you're using RCA connections, does it cause a very tight bend on the cable?

I bought some RCA Angle cable adapters to combat the bend. Works awesomely. The cool part is that these also come with floor mounts, so it doesn't necessarily have to fire into the ground. Since I have two of them, the way they're positioned now, gives me some epic LFE. They also come with removable wall brackets - if one wanted to bolt them against a wall or something.
Old 03-05-2021, 04:56 PM   #67
Power Member

Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
I bought some RCA Angle cable adapters to combat the bend. Works awesomely. The cool part is that these also come with floor mounts, so it doesn't necessarily have to fire into the ground. Since I have two of them, the way they're positioned now, gives me some epic LFE. They also come with removable wall brackets - if one wanted to bolt them against a wall or something.
LOL as soon as I read the first five words of your post my immediate reaction was facepalming myself. I feel pretty silly having asked that. I have those RCA right-angle adapters and just completely forgot I am using them in my own system.

I can't imagine mounting them to a wall. Would probably shake so much.

Glad you're enjoying your new subs to the max. If my current sub bites the dust, I'd be inclined to try Monoprice subs.
Thanks given by:
cheez avenger (03-05-2021)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Subwoofers