Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Friends: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.49
10 hrs ago
Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
10 hrs ago
Rambo 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.00
11 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$25.47

3 from Hell 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Night of the Living Dead (Blu-ray)
$14.41
8 hrs ago
The Cure: Curętion 25 + Anniversary (Blu-ray)
$67.99
10 hrs ago
Suspiria 4K (Blu-ray)
$36.04

007: The Daniel Craig Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$54.99

Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Psycho: Complete 4-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere

Old 09-21-2019, 07:40 AM   #9181

Jan 2018
-
-

Has anyone gotten Charlie Brown Christmas and Great Pumpkin to pop up on their MA account? I have it in Vudu, and it even says "MA" on the page. I emailed them and they refreshed my account; still nothing. Is there any point in disconnecting/reconnecting Vudu, or are they just not appearing for anyone?
Old 09-21-2019, 09:40 AM   #9182

Dec 2009
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicgenre View Post
Has anyone gotten Charlie Brown Christmas and Great Pumpkin to pop up on their MA account? I have it in Vudu, and it even says "MA" on the page. I emailed them and they refreshed my account; still nothing. Is there any point in disconnecting/reconnecting Vudu, or are they just not appearing for anyone?
I got both of these in my MA account after unlinking and relinking Vudu. The bad thing though was about 200 movies from Vudu had the purchase date updated to the current date and moved to the top of my list in my MA collection. Not sure if this is an MA bug or a Vudu bug. MA blames Vudu when I reported it.
Old 09-21-2019, 11:57 AM   #9183
Power Member

Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmleblanc View Post
I got both of these in my MA account after unlinking and relinking Vudu. The bad thing though was about 200 movies from Vudu had the purchase date updated to the current date and moved to the top of my list in my MA collection. Not sure if this is an MA bug or a Vudu bug. MA blames Vudu when I reported it.

It's something that Vudu did to fix some problems. For many months titles were lost in peoples MA accounts due to some transaction errors between Ultraviolet and Vudu. People lost hundreds, or maybe even thousands, of titles in MA due to the Vudu/UV errors. Vudu and/or MA did something with the transactions to fix the problems. Most peoples titles returned to MA but with a messed up transaction history. Many people were not affected by the errors, but if you unlink and relink, your transaction history/library sorting may change. You shouldn't lose any titles, but the sort will be all mixed up.
Old 09-21-2019, 01:37 PM   #9184
Expert Member

Feb 2017

Quote:
This was my experience (posted in the iTunes Discounts thread 2019-09-05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
I could be wrong, but if they are listed under your TV show purchases in Vudu, they won't transfer. The new versions are listed as Movies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamurai View Post
My Vudu is listing them in both places.

Edit: I disconnected/reconnected Vudu from MA, and 20 items were bumped to the top of the "recently" list in MA, and 2 of those also bumped in iTunes. No noticeable changes to Google Play or Amazon, and I didn't check Fandango or Microsoft.
The Peanuts specials weren't added.

edit #2: right now I wish I still kept code sheets; could've tried the bluray set's code in MA.

edit #3: FandangoNow has the Peanuts holiday specials in my UltraViolet library, as the 3 original-length specials (not the feature-length ones that Vudu is listing), and 5 "Holiday Classics" episodes that can't be played (says "view episode at myuv.com")
FWIW they're still not porting for me.
Thanks given by:
comicgenre (09-21-2019)
Old 09-21-2019, 03:45 PM   #9185

Jan 2018
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmleblanc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodoBagginz View Post
It's something that Vudu did to fix some problems. For many months titles were lost in peoples MA accounts due to some transaction errors between Ultraviolet and Vudu. People lost hundreds, or maybe even thousands, of titles in MA due to the Vudu/UV errors. Vudu and/or MA did something with the transactions to fix the problems. Most peoples titles returned to MA but with a messed up transaction history. Many people were not affected by the errors, but if you unlink and relink, your transaction history/library sorting may change. You shouldn't lose any titles, but the sort will be all mixed up.
So would you say it's actually worse/less benefit to try to unlink Vudu at this point due to the headaches caused, since I may not get the Charlie specials anyway even if I do? Not sure if anyone LOST any titles.
Old 09-21-2019, 04:01 PM   #9186
Expert Member

Jan 2017

Quote:
So would you say it's actually worse/less benefit to try to unlink Vudu at this point due to the headaches caused, since I may not get the Charlie specials anyway even if I do? Not sure if anyone LOST any titles.
I am in the same boat re: Charlie not showing in MA. I am waiting until I have more reasons to unlink/relink since it does mess up the MA order.

Some people do gain titles in MA from Vudu but I did not the last time I did it. So I gained nothing and my MA order got messed up. Who knows if you would lose any but if you think you do have others in Vudu that are not in MA it could be worth it, at least once.
Thanks given by:
comicgenre (Yesterday)
Old 09-21-2019, 05:12 PM   #9187
Power Member

Dec 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by bru20 View Post
I am in the same boat re: Charlie not showing in MA. I am waiting until I have more reasons to unlink/relink since it does mess up the MA order.

Some people do gain titles in MA from Vudu but I did not the last time I did it. So I gained nothing and my MA order got messed up. Who knows if you would lose any but if you think you do have others in Vudu that are not in MA it could be worth it, at least once.
FWIW, I just did a unlink, relink with MA and VUDU, and got no changes, no order change on either VUDU or MA. However, neither Charlie Brown (Christmas or Great Pumpkin) ported from VUDU out to MA.
Old 09-21-2019, 07:00 PM   #9188
Banned

Jun 2019

Quick question. I have the last three Planet of the Apes 4k codes. If I redeem the 9 film version (1 code rather than 9 unfortunately!) where all films redeem HD, I assume that this won't dumb down my 3 titles to HD will it. I've upgraded titles on MA before but never this way round
Old Yesterday, 05:16 AM   #9189

Jan 2018
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bru20 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmarterdj View Post
FWIW, I just did a unlink, relink with MA and VUDU, and got no changes, no order change on either VUDU or MA. However, neither Charlie Brown (Christmas or Great Pumpkin) ported from VUDU out to MA.
Just to update, if anyone cares: I unlinked Vudu and the titles DID go out of order as everyone said, however, I gained 4 movies, including the aforementioned Charlie specials, so I guess there was some benefit.
Old Yesterday, 07:07 AM   #9190

Oct 2013

Quote:
Just to update, if anyone cares: I unlinked Vudu and the titles DID go out of order as everyone said, however, I gained 4 movies, including the aforementioned Charlie specials, so I guess there was some benefit.
I unlinked and relinked VUDU and also got Charlie Brown Christmas to port. The titles in MA did go out of order as others reported.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere