Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$79.96
1 day ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99

Men in Black Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

My Hero Academia: Season Four: Part Two (Blu-ray)
$34.34
1 day ago
Bad Boys for Life 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Wonder Woman 1984 (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Hammer Films: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$45.99

Crazy Samurai: 400 vs. 1 (Blu-ray)
$16.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Comics

Old 07-06-2017, 09:06 AM   #41
Blu-ray Ninja

May 2010
Denmark

I have the three first paperback collection and really enjoyed.
Thanks given by:
jedidaniel (07-10-2017)
Old 07-26-2017, 08:58 PM   #42

Aug 2012
NJ

It was just announced that writer Jason Aaron is leaving the series, but no worries, he is being followed up by former Darth Vader writer, Kieron Gillen.

I was so relieved when I heard that. It'd have been depressing to had to have dropped the title due to "lesser" talent.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:34 AM   #43
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. Lombardi View Post
It was just announced that writer Jason Aaron is leaving the series, but no worries, he is being followed up by former Darth Vader writer, Kieron Gillen.

I was so relieved when I heard that. It'd have been depressing to had to have dropped the title due to "lesser" talent.
I just read that too, Gillen is a great writer and glad Larocca is staying on as artist because he is incredibly talented and fits with the Star Wars universe quite well.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:12 PM   #44
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

New Star Wars action figure variant from JTC went on sale. It's a shared exclusive limited to 3000 copies that six comic stores went in to do, each store getting 500 to sell. Its of Mace Windu.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:48 PM   #45

Aug 2012
NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5 View Post
New Star Wars action figure variant from JTC went on sale. It's a shared exclusive limited to 3000 copies that six comic stores went in to do, each store getting 500 to sell. Its of Mace Windu.
I've given up on them. Only getting the ones I want instead of being a completest. They just make too many.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:59 PM   #46
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
I've given up on them. Only getting the ones I want instead of being a completest. They just make too many.
Given up? What if Luke had given up on his training? What then? ;-)

Don't you have the rarest of rares when it comes to the AF variants, that being the B/W Luke? Man so people people wish they had that book, it's the only one I am missing but not really search, price is simply too much for me to justify. The AF variants are the only "variant" I collect and I feel I am already so deep into them I may as well continue as they still remind me of my childhood.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:04 PM   #47

Aug 2012
NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5 View Post
Don't you have the rarest of rares when it comes to the AF variants, that being the B/W Luke?
I sold all the rare B&W ones that I had; Luke, Boba Fett...to me, that stuff has no staying power at those prices. Once the series ends, they'll really drop.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:34 PM   #48
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
I sold all the rare B&W ones that I had; Luke, Boba Fett...to me, that stuff has no staying power at those prices. Once the series ends, they'll really drop.
That is true too, the staying power isn't for sure, many variants come down in price. Hopefully Marvel doesn't end the main series like they do every superhero title they do, I am tired of the restart/reboots.
Thanks given by:
J.D. Lombardi (08-03-2017)
Old 05-23-2018, 12:40 AM   #49

Aug 2012
NJ

I can't believe I missed the damned BOSSK action figure variant. Even though I no longer faithfully get those, I wanted that one when he made it, since it'd cap off the "bounty hunters" set. lol

Ebay has it...but frankly, I just can't pay what they're asking for a book that came out so recently and has NO value other than that cover.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:13 AM   #50
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
I can't believe I missed the damned BOSSK action figure variant. Even though I no longer faithfully get those, I wanted that one when he made it, since it'd cap off the "bounty hunters" set. lol

Ebay has it...but frankly, I just can't pay what they're asking for a book that came out so recently and has NO value other than that cover.
Try contacting JTC directly, mention you are a big fan and that was the only one you needed to complete your Bounty Hunter set and see if he has a copy to spare that you can purchase. I believe he holds back some copies in case orders arrive damaged so it is certainly worth a shot to reach out to him.
Thanks given by:
J.D. Lombardi (05-24-2018)
Old 05-23-2018, 01:17 AM   #51
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:

If contacting JTC doesn't result in a copy, this eBay seller appears to have 16 copies (you can check quantity by putting in a number and it will tell you if its too high or low). Since ordering from JTC would be $20 plus $8 shipping, this guy is $37 or best offer with free shipping. Maybe offer him $32, if he accepts its only $4 more than what you would have paid when originally offered.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-3...kAAOSw5E9azOHd
Thanks given by:
J.D. Lombardi (05-24-2018)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Comics