Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Puppet Master: Ultimate Collectable Toulon's Trunk (Blu-ray)
$171.10
2 hrs ago
Sonic the Hedgehog 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
22 hrs ago
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

The Lighthouse (Blu-ray)
$14.99
19 hrs ago
Gladiator 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
4 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge (Blu-ray)
$18.99
23 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99
3 hrs ago
Braveheart 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
10 hrs ago
Angel Has Fallen 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions

Old 07-26-2013, 11:53 PM   #41

Jun 2012
Fenton, Michigan

I like the Target version. Can someone tell me if I pre order it on the Target website and the price drops, does Target adjust your price like Amazon does?
Old 07-27-2013, 12:30 AM   #42

Nov 2011
Southern California, United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan View Post
I like the Target version. Can someone tell me if I pre order it on the Target website and the price drops, does Target adjust your price like Amazon does?
No, they don't price adjust. I had to go through a lot of trouble with pre-ordering the Hunger Games and Avengers exclusives online. it's better to just go to the store as soon as they're open on release day.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:34 AM   #43

Jun 2012
Fenton, Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear HD View Post
No, they don't price adjust. I had to go through a lot of trouble with pre-ordering the Hunger Games and Avengers exclusives online. it's better to just go to the store as soon as they're open on release day.
Thank you. I am sure at $30 it will come down by release day. My Target is good about getting plenty of new releases. They still have plenty of Evil Dead steelbooks in stock.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #44
Banned

Jun 2009

Quote:
Here's the best way to order from Target.com since some Target stores don't stock movies until the afternoon of release day.

1) Buy multiple copies of the same movie to get free shipping (or place your order with a Target card to get free shipping, no minimum required).

2) Return the extra copies to a Target store. You don't have to ship back to Target.com to get a refund.

3) If you find a copy in a store in better condition than the ones from Target.com, buy that one and return all of the ones you ordered from Target.com.

This protects you in several ways. One, you get a copy that has not been spider-wrapped or placed in a plastic coffin. Two, it guarantees that you get the Target Exclusive. Three, you get the best price, Target or Target.com, w/o having to ship back anything to Target.com.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:10 AM   #45

Jun 2012
Fenton, Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu-ray_girl_fan View Post
Here's the best way to order from Target.com since some Target stores don't stock movies until the afternoon of release day.

1) Buy multiple copies of the same movie to get free shipping (or place your order with a Target card to get free shipping, no minimum required).

2) Return the extra copies to a Target store. You don't have to ship back to Target.com to get a refund.

3) If you find a copy in a store in better condition than the ones from Target.com, buy that one and return all of the ones you ordered from Target.com.

This protects you in several ways. One, you get a copy that has not been spider-wrapped or placed in a plastic coffin. Two, it guarantees that you get the Target Exclusive. Three, you get the best price, Target or Target.com, w/o having to ship back anything to Target.com.
Good thinking, thank you, new friend.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:10 AM   #46

Sep 2010
Target

Quote:
Here is what I found from Target.com's help section, I hope it helps:

Quote:
If you see a lower price listed in our Target Weekly Ad the same week or the week following your online order date, we will adjust the price of your online order to match the advertised price if (1) you contact us during the time when the lower price is featured in the Weekly Ad; and (2) the lower price is not on a clearance item. Target.com purchases cannot be price matched in a Target store. Excludes the Black Friday Ad and Cyber Monday online pricing.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:16 AM   #47

Sep 2010
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBuckFilms View Post
Pre-ordered this version. Alternate cover is not that appealing, but I'll get the VAM.
Please forgive my ignorance and/or clueless-ness and/or confusion:

What IS "the VAM"?

Thanks for any help on the matter,
DarthT
Old 07-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #48
Banned

Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthtron View Post
Please forgive my ignorance and/or clueless-ness and/or confusion:

What IS "the VAM"?

Thanks for any help on the matter,
DarthT
Value Added Material
Old 07-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #49

Apr 2013
Toronto

too bad Target Canada doesn't sell the "Target Exclusives." well I guess I will settle for the "futureshop exclusive" steelbook.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:59 PM   #50
Banned

Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Blaze View Post
too bad Target Canada doesn't sell the "Target Exclusives." well I guess I will settle for the "futureshop exclusive" steelbook.
You need to find a regular trading partner in the U.S.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:12 AM   #51
Expert Member

May 2008
vancouver, bc
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Blaze View Post
Target Canada has been getting a lot of the US exclusives. The only times I've seen them not get a US exclusive is when another store (usually Best Buy) picks it up. Only problem is their website is currently just an info page with store locator, digital flyers, hiring, etc. But the flyers will make a mention of the exclusive (usually not in great detail). And you need to be on the look out for these exclusives when you're in store. Both times I was looking for something I couldn't find it in the movie section, but at the cashier they have a shelf on the second row of cashiers that's usually filled with what I'm looking for.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:15 AM   #52
Banned

Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jceperley View Post
Target Canada has been getting a lot of the US exclusives. The only times I've seen them not get a US exclusive is when another store (usually Best Buy) picks it up. Only problem is their website is currently just an info page with store locator, digital flyers, hiring, etc. But the flyers will make a mention of the exclusive (usually not in great detail). And you need to be on the look out for these exclusives when you're in store. Both times I was looking for something I couldn't find it in the movie section, but at the cashier they have a shelf on the second row of cashiers that's usually filled with what I'm looking for.
That's usually how it is in American stores as well. Glad to hear that you guys are finally getting Target Exclusives, too!

Last edited by blu-ray_girl_fan; 07-31-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:08 AM   #53
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Quote:
Good thinking, thank you, new friend.
Here we go
Old 07-31-2013, 04:10 AM   #54
Banned

Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
Here we go

You don't like making friends?

Old 07-31-2013, 06:48 AM   #55
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu-ray_girl_fan View Post

You don't like making friends?

mac and i are very well acquainted
Old 07-31-2013, 11:37 PM   #56
Banned

Jul 2013
Akron, OH

I'm in love with this slipcover. I want the steelbook (or is it a metalpack?) badly though. I may have to double dip.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:30 AM   #57
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2008

Just watch the movie! only Comic Book Store Guy from The Simpsons would worry about the cover.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:09 AM   #58

Apr 2009
London, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu-mike View Post
Just watch the movie! only Comic Book Store Guy from The Simpsons would worry about the cover.
Really? Thats the whole point of this particular thread.
Or indeed, section.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:04 AM   #59
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2012
DFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu-mike View Post
Old 08-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #60
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWayne View Post
[Show spoiler]

Seriously, we're in the Collectibles and Limited Editions forum. People here care about things like collectibles, limited edition packaging and bonus features, etc. Not sure why he would come post that in here...
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions