Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Spider-Man: Homecoming 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.99

The Croods: A New Age 3D (Blu-ray)
$39.96

Dynasty 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.99

House of Wax 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.89

Shazam! 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Friday the 13th Collection (Blu-ray)
$109.99

Alita: Battle Angel 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.99

The 3-D Nudie-Cuties Collection 3D (Blu-ray)
$20.71

Dial M for Murder 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.29

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Old 03-01-2021, 02:30 PM   #901

Sep 2017

It would appear that YesAsia has now also ceased shipping to the UK. I purchased something from them at the start of the year but can no longer select delivery to the UK :-(

Hopefully just a temporary thing but who knows. Maybe they don't want to register for UK VAT.

Edit: I sent them a query and they have confirmed that it's a temporary Covid-related measure.

Last edited by chrisp32; 03-02-2021 at 09:00 AM.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:50 PM   #902

Mar 2016
Canada

jpc.de have ceased shipping to Canada.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:24 AM   #903
Special Member

Sep 2019
Oklahoma

I ordered from Amazon.de for the first time. Everything went fine until I got a notice from DHL that the shipment was on hold. Should I be concerned or just be patient?
Old 03-02-2021, 12:01 PM   #904

Mar 2016
Canada

Hey Gary, itís interesting that DHL has shipping issue from Germany but Amazon.de let you place the order. Hopefully they will fulfill your order at some point.
jpc.de wonít let me place an order. I received this email from Jpc.de this morning,

Hi Paul,

thanks for your mail.

I am sorry, it is not our decision. DHL currently has limited shipping to Canada. Therefore, we are unable to offer shipping at this time.

I would like to give you another feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further questions.

Best regards,
Katja Dust
Beraterin Kundenservice
Thanks given by:
Okiephile (03-02-2021)
Old 03-02-2021, 03:57 PM   #905
Special Member

Sep 2019
Oklahoma

[QUOTE=pickit60;18679387]Hey Gary, itís interesting that DHL has shipping issue from Germany but Amazon.de let you place the order. Hopefully they will fulfill your order at some point.

I now have 4 movies in some sort of limbo from Germany.
Old 03-02-2021, 05:33 PM   #906

Dec 2009
Lancaster, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiephile View Post
I ordered from Amazon.de for the first time. Everything went fine until I got a notice from DHL that the shipment was on hold. Should I be concerned or just be patient?
You might already know this, but from what Ive been able to see, it looks like DHL might be shipping to USA via ocean freighter which drives up the time to about a month to get items.

For my recent and outstanding orders looks like amazon de used Geod or Geodis which I believe is a different company. Still seems to be about a 3-4 week wait.

I think you are good, but might need to wait for a while. Would like to think they would have blocked the sale if they couldnt ship it. Keep us posted.
Thanks given by:
Okiephile (03-02-2021)
Old Yesterday, 04:55 AM   #907
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2009
Canada
-

That's funny, my Square-Enix order arrived in Canada via DHL in four days.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM   #908

Sep 2017

Does anyone have any experience with surface mail from Hong Kong to the UK?

I purchased Sword Master 3D on 23 December. Airmail from HK to UK is currently suspended so it was sent by ship. Apparently it left Hong Kong on 13 January and is still 'in transit' according to the Royal Mail website. I assume that's normal? I have had issues with Royal Mail tracking information not updating properly before so just thought I would check.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM   #909

Feb 2015
London, England

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp32 View Post
Does anyone have any experience with surface mail from Hong Kong to the UK?

I purchased Sword Master 3D on 23 December. Airmail from HK to UK is currently suspended so it was sent by ship. Apparently it left Hong Kong on 13 January and is still 'in transit' according to the Royal Mail website. I assume that's normal? I have had issues with Royal Mail tracking information not updating properly before so just thought I would check.
I think it can take two months by sea, so you're still within the delivery window.
Thanks given by:
chrisp32 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:39 AM   #910

Sep 2017

Thanks. At least it's tracked so if it does go missing I assume some kind of claim can be made by the seller. What's annoying is that (I think) eBay only allows you to make a claim within 30 days from the end of the delivery window, which in this case was 4 Feb, but I think that was a somewhat optimistic delivery window in the circumstances.

I actually lived in HK for a while back in 2012 and purchased a vast amount of HK films (mainly VCD/DVD) when I was there. Funnily enough I also bought a copy of the Child's Eye 3D BluRay because it was cheap even though I had no way of playing multi-region BluRays or even any kind of 3D display back then. For the price I thought I might as well. I didn't actually get the ability to watch that disc until 8 years later! Still haven't watched it properly mind, just tested it quickly.

Anyway, I digress; I sent all my films back in two boxes by surface mail at the time but can't for the life of me remember how long it took for them to arrive in the UK. That was in an era when I hadn't even heard of Covid (or Brexit for that matter ...). Those halcyon days.
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM   #911

Feb 2015
London, England

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp32 View Post
Thanks. At least it's tracked so if it does go missing I assume some kind of claim can be made by the seller. What's annoying is that (I think) eBay only allows you to make a claim within 30 days from the end of the delivery window, which in this case was 4 Feb, but I think that was a somewhat optimistic delivery window in the circumstances.
Even if you miss the eBay window, Paypal allow claims to be made much much later, 60 days I think.
Thanks given by:
chrisp32 (Yesterday)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies