Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Columbia Classics Collection: Volume 1 4K (Blu-ray)
$112.99

Batman 4-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$59.96
8 hrs ago
A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.96
10 hrs ago
Laurel & Hardy (Blu-ray)
$59.99
11 hrs ago
Mad Max: Fury Road 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96
10 hrs ago
The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray)
$4.00
1 hr ago
Blade: Triple Feature (Blu-ray)
$9.96
8 hrs ago
Uncut Gems (Blu-ray)
$17.36
8 hrs ago
4 Film Favorites: Lethal Weapon Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.96
3 hrs ago
Austin Powers Triple Feature (Blu-ray)
$7.96
2 hrs ago
Shrek: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.50

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion > Community Gaming > Purged Leagues

Old 06-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida
Default -{Madden 2011 / SIM}- Online Fantasy Franchise

Last edited by HollyPopDid; 11-02-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

Proto-type version of the cover page. I don't know if I mentioned it, but this league will be FREE, for obvious reasons.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #3
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2009
NYC
Send a message via AIM to pillBOXhat

I totally dig a Fantasy Franchise, but u should let Turner run this one. I need ur undivided attention for the Madden 2011 Prize Franchise. It's gonna be hard trying to get people to stick around since we have so many Franchise's already. Hey, won't Big be running his 2011 Fantasy Franchise?
Old 06-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillBOXhat View Post
I totally dig a Fantasy Franchise, but u should let Turner run this one. I need ur undivided attention for the Madden 2011 Prize Franchise. It's gonna be hard trying to get people to stick around since we have so many Franchise's already. Hey, won't Big be running his 2011 Fantasy Franchise?
I wasn't planning on keeping the Franchise in this Forum, haha. I was gonna make one like the one we got for yours and just post 'news' as headlines. Nothing as time consuming as the current website is. But don't worry, when I re-do our current site it'll be much easier to update and take only around 10-20 minutes so I'll be able to easily do it. Then again, school starts up again right when the season begins lol.

We'll see, though. (: But don't worry, because your league'll come first when it comes to updates to the site. I already gave you my allegiance, or however it's spelled, homie g.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:09 PM   #5
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2009
Columbus, OH
Send a message via Yahoo to l.turner3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyPopDid View Post
I wasn't planning on keeping the Franchise in this Forum, haha. I was gonna make one like the one we got for yours and just post 'news' as headlines. Nothing as time consuming as the current website is. But don't worry, when I re-do our current site it'll be much easier to update and take only around 10-20 minutes so I'll be able to easily do it. Then again, school starts up again right when the season begins lol.

We'll see, though. (: But don't worry, because your league'll come first when it comes to updates to the site. I already gave you my allegiance, or however it's spelled, homie g.

Then let me Be co owner then Trust i'll help out considerably and like i said with my new schedule i have time to actually do things like work on updates and such. If a Game due date for this league lets say is on a friday i can updat ethings on saturday which i have off.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #6
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.turner3 View Post
Then let me Be co owner then Trust i'll help out considerably and like i said with my new schedule i have time to actually do things like work on updates and such. If a Game due date for this league lets say is on a friday i can updat ethings on saturday which i have off.
What, Hell no.

Just kidding. I was gonna message you and ask if you'd be Co-Owner anyways. But, when I say Co-Owner, I mean you're the second owner, lol. We'd have equal power; no one would be ahead of anyone. (:

But yeah, I chose Wednesday because it would give everyone time before the weekend to schedule and they'd most likely pick the weekend to play because they have the most free time.. If that made sense. It'll probably change though. Might ask around.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2009
Columbus, OH

Quote:
What, Hell no.

Just kidding. I was gonna message you and ask if you'd be Co-Owner anyways. But, when I say Co-Owner, I mean you're the second owner, lol. We'd have equal power; no one would be ahead of anyone. (:

But yeah, I chose Wednesday because it would give everyone time before the weekend to schedule and they'd most likely pick the weekend to play because they have the most free time.. If that made sense. It'll probably change though. Might ask around.
Wednesday is Fine, I have Thursdays off too

I work Monday-Tuesday-Wed-Frid 8:30 to 7

I have thrus and weekends off

Sounds good Holly this will actually be alot of fun tbh, it will see who has skills to pick the right players at the right time and such and such
Old 06-09-2010, 06:45 PM   #8
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

I was going to make it pay to play, but the league would (most likely) die/not recruit anyone after the season begins due to the unknown teams and possible 'suck' of the teams, haha.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:05 PM   #9
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2009
NYC
Send a message via AIM to pillBOXhat

Fantasy Franchise's can be tricky and hard to have people stick around. Especially if a team has a horrible draft. You will need to dedicate a lot of time and effort to keep owners interested in joining and sticking around. I would like to join but as of right now I already need to dedicate 3 games a week for Madden 2011 .
Old 06-09-2010, 07:08 PM   #10
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillBOXhat View Post
Fantasy Franchise's can be tricky and hard to have people stick around. Especially if a team has a horrible draft. You will need to dedicate a lot of time and effort to keep owners interested in joining and sticking around. I would like to join but as of right now I already need to dedicate 3 games a week for Madden 2011 .
Join. It won't be that hardd!

Cincinnatti Bengals/Washington Redskins have been reserved.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #11
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2009
Columbus, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtconnolly View Post
COOL, I am in. I probably won't play the non-sim Money league. Money and Non sim for me don't go well together, LOL!!

I will take the Oakland Raiders. I would take the Niners but I will be already playing w/ them in 2 other leagues. Need to switch it up a bit. Plus I like the teams that are low ranked. Makes it much more interesting. Thanks Holly. Looking forward to it.
AND L.turner

LOL j/k remember it's fantasy draft so even if your the raiders it doesnt mean they will suck LOL
Old 06-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #12
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.turner3 View Post
AND L.turner

LOL j/k remember it's fantasy draft so even if your the raiders it doesnt mean they will suck LOL
Is it a fantasy draft to start out with?????? So none of the teams will look like the real rosters????
Old 06-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #13
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

Quote:
Is it a fantasy draft to start out with?????? So none of the teams will look like the real rosters????
Yeah. What did you think I mean't?

I guess I should clarify it. ): You better still be joining, jt! We need your competition.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #14
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

St. Louis Rams / Buffalo Bills are now reserved.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #15
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2007

Quote:
Yeah. What did you think I mean't?

I guess I should clarify it. ): You better still be joining, jt! We need your competition.
I just thought it was unlimited trading, etc. to make ur fantasy team. ( i know u hated a cap on trading) Didn't think it was a full fantasy draft. Damn that is going to be time consuming and require alot of thought!! I have to worry about drafting O-lineman and when I draft them??? Shit, I don't know.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:28 PM   #16
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

Quote:
I just thought it was unlimited trading, etc. to make ur fantasy team. ( i know u hated a cap on trading) Didn't think it was a full fantasy draft. Damn that is going to be time consuming and require alot of thought!! I have to worry about drafting O-lineman and when I draft them??? Shit, I don't know.
I always take O-Linemen late. In '10 they didn't hold a huge importance. Don't know about '11, though.

Jt, sign up. ): You're one of the best players, bro-ham.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #17
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2007

Quote:
I always take O-Linemen late. In '10 they didn't hold a huge importance. Don't know about '11, though.

Jt, sign up. ): You're one of the best players, bro-ham.
okay, I am down, give me the Raiders.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #18
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

Quote:
okay, I am down, give me the Raiders.
Sweet.

Oakland Raiders have now been reserved
Old 06-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #19
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010
Jacksonville, Florida

Dallas Cowboys also reserved.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #20

Aug 2007

What determines the order of the draft?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion > Community Gaming > Purged Leagues

Tags
madden