Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Gentlemen 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Flesh Eating Mothers (Blu-ray)
$13.99
 
1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
$5.99
14 hrs ago
Zombieland: Double Tap 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 5 - Diamond is Unbreakable Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$39.99
 
Unforgiven 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
1 hr ago
Watchmen: An HBO Limited Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Spider-Man: Far from Home 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Saving Private Ryan 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
19 hrs ago
Bloodshot (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2020, 01:12 PM   #1
Spootnek Spootnek is offline
Senior Member
 
Spootnek's Avatar
 
Feb 2019
Ohio
1
297
4072
5
Default Wrong Picture

The 3 Disc version of the Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit box set features the picture of the 4 Disc version.

I submitted the correct picture but it hasn't been changed.

It's not as good as the current picture but it is the correct picture.

Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit (1983-1989) 3 Disc Version
This is a great picture of the 4 Disc version.
The 3 Disc version does not have the Blood splat mentioning the 4th disc since it doesn't have the 4th Disc.



Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit (1983-1989) 4 Disc Version
This is a cropped version of the 4 Disc cover.


The Good picture of the 4 Disc version on the 3 Disc version should be moved to the 4 Disc version.

And this picture of the 3 Disc version should be on the 3 Disc Version:

SleepawayCamp3DiscSet.jpg
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 01:24 PM   #2
incubus incubus is offline
Developer
 
Sep 2007
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spootnek View Post
The 3 Disc version of the Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit box set features the picture of the 4 Disc version.

I submitted the correct picture but it hasn't been changed.

It's not as good as the current picture but it is the correct picture.

Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit (1983-1989) 3 Disc Version
This is a great picture of the 4 Disc version.
The 3 Disc version does not have the Blood splat mentioning the 4th disc since it doesn't have the 4th Disc.



Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit (1983-1989) 4 Disc Version
This is a cropped version of the 4 Disc cover.


The Good picture of the 4 Disc version on the 3 Disc version should be moved to the 4 Disc version.

And this picture of the 3 Disc version should be on the 3 Disc Version:

Attachment 240114


Packaging photos can be uploaded from the "Packaging" tab. I've replaced the 3-disc version cover.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 03:57 PM   #3
Spootnek Spootnek is offline
Senior Member
 
Spootnek's Avatar
 
Feb 2019
Ohio
1
297
4072
5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus View Post
Packaging photos can be uploaded from the "Packaging" tab. I've replaced the 3-disc version cover.
Thanks! You found a much better version of the 3 Disc Cover than the one I tried to upload.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 10:58 AM   #4
Bullitt Bullitt is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Bullitt's Avatar
 
Jun 2017
13
4
733
Default

I recently purchased this
But for some reason in my community profile this is shown as bought....

Then if you click on it,it brings you to the correct info....


Any idea why that's happening?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 08:03 PM   #5
TheDean TheDean is offline
Moderator
 
TheDean's Avatar
 
Nov 2009
97
73
1885
997
1588
1559
2008
97
1
9
68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
I recently purchased this
But for some reason in my community profile this is shown as bought....

Then if you click on it,it brings you to the correct info....


Any idea why that's happening?
American Crime Story is an Anthology series. Every season is very different.

The poster for the second season is being shown.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Bullitt (05-14-2020)
Old 05-14-2020, 09:01 PM   #6
Bullitt Bullitt is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Bullitt's Avatar
 
Jun 2017
13
4
733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDean View Post
American Crime Story is an Anthology series. Every season is very different.

The poster for the second season is being shown.
Ahh OK.
I did try searching for Versace and also as an ACS but there was nothing showing up.

At least that answers that,cheers.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Feedback Forum


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34 PM.