Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Gentlemen 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Flesh Eating Mothers (Blu-ray)
$13.99

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
$5.99
15 hrs ago
Zombieland: Double Tap 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Hunt (Blu-ray)
$22.96
1 hr ago
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 5 - Diamond is Unbreakable Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$39.99

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Unforgiven 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
2 hrs ago
Watchmen: An HBO Limited Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Spider-Man: Far from Home 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Bloodshot (Blu-ray)
$17.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS5

Old 05-19-2020, 03:51 PM   #181
Gaming Moderator

Dec 2008
Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelbookCat View Post
Will I have to put gloves on if it starts snowing?
Would probably ruin the biometric functions that measure your heartrate and sweaty palms as you play.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:54 PM   #182

Nov 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack View Post
Not 100% confirmed but awesome if true. The DuelSense controller will let you feel weather effects through haptic feedback.
...ok, but when would that ever be useful? Would haptic-rain on my palms and fingers really be immersive? Not sure how anyone else walks through the rain, but my palms arenít really exposed.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:31 PM   #183

Apr 2019
Texas
Send a message via Yahoo to TecmoZack

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyadol View Post
...ok, but when would that ever be useful? Would haptic-rain on my palms and fingers really be immersive? Not sure how anyone else walks through the rain, but my palms aren’t really exposed.
Seems it's just a further expansion of rumble. The same can be said for most features(not all) that make the controller vibrate.

I am all for anything that makes the experience even more immersive personally. I love all the extras Sony does with it's controller currently and think all the features add to the experience. The speaker is awesome for example. Does not really change the game but I dig it.

Some may not like a feature like this or even care. This sort of thing is my bag.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:32 PM   #184

Nov 2014

Well, hopefully developers find a meaningful way to use it. It’s been mentioned in this thread that the XBO Impulse Triggers are...under utilized to put it politely, and HD Rumble on NS doesn’t really strike me as better than the standard force-feedback (although it did make me laugh in Senran Kagura). I’m sure Knack 3 (or whatever game Mark Cerny is developing) will be a showcase for haptic feedback and Tempest audio.
Thanks given by:
TecmoZack (05-19-2020)
Old 05-19-2020, 08:55 PM   #185

Apr 2019
Texas
Send a message via Yahoo to TecmoZack

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyadol View Post
Well, hopefully developers find a meaningful way to use it. Itís been mentioned in this thread that the XBO Impulse Triggers are...under utilized to put it politely, and HD Rumble on NS doesnít really strike me as better than the standard force-feedback (although it did make me laugh in Senran Kagura). Iím sure Knack 3 (or whatever game Mark Cerny is developing) will be a showcase for haptic feedback and Tempest audio.
I'm excited for the reveal to see what all this console etc can do.
Old 05-19-2020, 09:25 PM   #186
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Personally speaking, until i can feel the haptic feedback and get to try out the "CREATE" button and how it works out, right now i'm more than happy to consider them a bit of a gimmick and just hope Sony have nailed the quality from day 1. No rubber peeling off the analogue sticks for launch models of it and so on or other QC issues.

I just hope the triggers also hold up a little bit more than Dualshock 4s in terms the spring feeling since they've emphasised the ability to draw bows back and "feel" the bow pulling.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS5