Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Jurassic World: Ultimate Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$72.77
3 hrs ago
Doctor Who: Tom Baker - Complete Season Six (Blu-ray)
$35.49
16 hrs ago
Righting Wrongs (Blu-ray)
$26.99
1 day ago
Men (Blu-ray)
$19.96
7 hrs ago
Spider-Man: No Way Home 4K (Blu-ray)
$35.95

Paths of Glory 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.98
7 hrs ago
The Halloween 4K Collection (Blu-ray)
$103.78
15 hrs ago
Doctor Who: Eve of the Daleks & Legend of the Sea Devils (Blu-ray)
$12.49
13 hrs ago
Scream 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.95
20 hrs ago
The Boyfriend School (Blu-ray)
$19.99
8 hrs ago
Doctor Who: Flux: The Complete Thirteenth Series (Blu-ray)
$19.99
16 hrs ago
The Lost City 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.70
6 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which team will win this year's NBA Championship from the bubble?
LA Lakers in 4 games 2 7.41%
LA Lakers in 5 games 8 29.63%
LA Lakers in 6 games 9 33.33%
LA Lakers in 7 games 1 3.70%
Miami Heat in 4 games 0 0%
Miami Heat in 5 games 0 0%
Miami Heat in 6 games 5 18.52%
Miami Heat in 7 games 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2022, 12:13 AM   #82441
Blu-ray Jedi

Feb 2009
District 13
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980

Just gotta upgrade at the point and we'll probably have our best starting 5 since 2005
Old 07-05-2022, 07:14 AM   #82442
Blu-ray Baron

Sep 2011
Ashina Castle

Cavs free agent signings:

- Robin Lopez (C)
- Raul Neto (G)
- Ricky Rubio (G)

Bienvenido de nuevo Ricky Rubio!
Old 07-05-2022, 12:58 PM   #82443
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2013
Gotham City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
I doubt it.
Really? They were a 7th seed this season and pulling this trade should get them into a 6th seed minimum otherwise this trade is a disaster.

I think Gobert nets them several wins plus Ant makeing improvements should help. As of today I expect Mavs, Jazz, and Grizzlies to have less wins which opens up the chance for Wolves.

All this to say I like the trade for the regular season but wont help come playoff time.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:24 PM   #82444
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeker View Post
If the Lakers land this trade with the addition of Curry or Harris (assuming he is back to normal) they will have failed upwards lol. Saving themselves of the Russ trade which didnt work out obviously.
I can't see why the Nets would just hand Kyrie over for nothing, actually for a negative in this case since Westbrook isn't worth a trade for yesterday's bbq leftovers with that contract! The Nets would be better off keeping him and letting him walk after the season.

New York sports talk doing their best the last few days to make it not happen thankfully and have been burying Nets ownership if they even entertain the thought of trading for a bum like Westbrook.
Thanks given by:
Azyiu (07-05-2022)
Old 07-05-2022, 01:40 PM   #82445
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2013
Gotham City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
I can't see why the Nets would just hand Kyrie over for nothing, actually for a negative in this case since Westbrook isn't worth a trade for yesterday's bbq leftovers with that contract! The Nets would be better off keeping him and letting him walk after the season.

New York sports talk doing their best the last few days to make it not happen thankfully and have been burying Nets ownership if they even entertain the thought of trading for a bum like Westbrook.
Well it wouldnt be a straight up swap, LA probably sending at least one first round pick.

Apparently Kyrieís value is trash right now too, which is why LA has a chance at this.

I disagree about Russ being a bum. He didnt fit w Lebron and obviously isnt worth $45-$47M but he only has one year left and is still serviceable. However, I think the Nets buy him out maybe anyway if there is a trade. I mean Simmons and Russ on the same team? Lol.
Thanks given by:
Azyiu (07-05-2022), bruceames (07-05-2022), El Rey (07-05-2022)
Old 07-05-2022, 02:55 PM   #82446
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2008
CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvortex7 View Post
Do you think Brunson to the Knicks was worth $104 for four years or was that a desperation move on their part? And I agree. Ayton is definitely not a max guy in my opinion, but in this day and age 7-8 ppg scorers get $60 mill contracts, so you just never know.
Yes i think we overpaid for Brunson but we kind of have to. We're a big market team that no one wants to go to lol, so we have to operate like a small market team until we prove we can putting a winning product on the floor. only then will stars and big name players actually want to come to NY.

so, while we overpaid, i do like the signing and is a step in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat2000 View Post
I agree sometimes it turns out players want to go somewhere thatís never mentioned. Thatís why said if itís true since they usually go exactly where they want.

I remember all the talk about Carmelo Anthony wanting to go to the Nets (when they were still in NJ) and when he ended up on the Knicks they revealed thatís where really wanted to go.

Still recently it was reported Harden wanted to go to the Nets and 76ers and he got his way both times. Same with Anthony Davis. Paul George too but it wasnít reported on before.
thats vastly different than my recollection of events. everyone in the world knew Melo wanted to come to the Knicks and was gonig to do so in free agency. yet, our dumb ass management gave them Gallo and Chandler, plus others, when they could have waiting a few months and gotten Melo outright
Thanks given by:
El Rey (07-05-2022), gvortex7 (07-05-2022), Russ103 (07-06-2022)
Old 07-05-2022, 09:53 PM   #82447
Power Member

Jan 2017
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacit170 View Post
thats vastly different than my recollection of events. everyone in the world knew Melo wanted to come to the Knicks and was gonig to do so in free agency. yet, our dumb ass management gave them Gallo and Chandler, plus others, when they could have waiting a few months and gotten Melo outright
Well I remember most of the speculation was around the Nets. I even remember him saying in an interview or post game that if it was a good deal he’d sign with them. Maybe I’m not remembering how much the Knicks were talked about.
Old 07-05-2022, 11:06 PM   #82448
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
I doubt it.

Minnesota already did that by giving up 4 first round picks for Gobert.
true, latest murmurs are Nets content on waiting for the right deal even if it takes them into the season with KD on their roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post

they won't give him away but I am sure a big part of trading him would to not deal with the headache anymore. Beyond that you don't hear about any teams beyond the Lakers banging on the Nets door to get him
Agree with Joeker, Russ is far from a bum, just not a good fit with the Lakers personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat2000 View Post
Well I remember most of the speculation was around the Nets. I even remember him saying in an interview or post game that if it was a good deal heíd sign with them. Maybe Iím not remembering how much the Knicks were talked about.
I remember it exactly as lacit described. It was an open secret, at times almost so blatant it was practically on the verge of tampering. It was always talk of homecoming since he is from Brooklyn (Nets were still in NJ at that point) and he played at Syracuse. i don't remember any other teams in the mix for him
Old 07-06-2022, 12:34 AM   #82449
Power Member

Jan 2017
USA

I do remember the Knicks being in the discussion but I remember the Nets more. Maybe Iím just remembering them being reported on more.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:56 PM   #82450
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2008
CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey View Post

I remember it exactly as lacit described. It was an open secret, at times almost so blatant it was practically on the verge of tampering. It was always talk of homecoming since he is from Brooklyn (Nets were still in NJ at that point) and he played at Syracuse. i don't remember any other teams in the mix for him
i had no idea Melo was from Brooklyn, had to look it up as i always remember him repping Baltimore...

he moved from Brooklyn at 8 years old to Baltimore..

another fun fact lol....which i knew but forgot until looking just now, we share the same birthday, 1 year apart... May 29th
Old 07-06-2022, 02:34 PM   #82451
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2012
Denmark

Moved to Baltimore when he was eight. When he went home and talked about how snitches got stitches, it was in Baltimore.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:27 PM   #82452
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2012
Denmark

Y'all remember Anthony Randolph from LSU and Jerryd Bayless from Arizona? You might not, but they both looked like all-stars in Summer League and did nothing in the NBA.

The point is, don't fall for the Holmgren hype
Old 07-07-2022, 12:56 AM   #82453
Blu-ray Guru

May 2010
In the Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvortex7 View Post
No, I'm pretty sure it would be Bam, Herro, maybe Dipo, perhaps Jovic our new draft pick, plus some extras. There is no way the Heat are trading their best player away.
And it was reported today that Oladipo just readjusted his contract, so I don't think it's just a one-year deal, now it's two years.
Nikola Jovic also looks like he's being showcased after that game he had against Memphis to sweet trade talks.
Heat could package Oladipo, Herro, Jovic and some picks, but I doubt the Heat would part with Bam unless they already have another solid center guaranteed in return on this trade, and I don't think they have Claxton in mind.
Old 07-07-2022, 05:16 PM   #82454
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

LegionHoops on Twitter (not sure how reliable they are) said BKN asked MIN for KAT, Edwards and four picks in exchange for KD and the T-Wolves declined
Old 07-07-2022, 05:34 PM   #82455
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2012
Denmark

I’ve never been a fan of KAT, but they damn well should decline that demand. As great as KD is, you get that for another two years or so. KAT and Edwards are all-NBA level players.
Old 07-07-2022, 11:21 PM   #82456
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2008

For all our Lebron lovers out there!

Old 07-08-2022, 01:12 AM   #82457
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2012
Denmark

Thanks given by:
El Rey (07-08-2022)
Old 07-08-2022, 02:59 AM   #82458
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

saw someone post that the other day and its just as dumb now as it was then

first stint with Cavs he WAS the Cavs, had no help and put those teams on his back
Heat did take the L from the Mavs, no excuses. Don't see anything wrong with that.
"saved by strike season" is dumb. Would that apply to any team who won that season or just LeBron?
"Saved by Ray Allen" also dumb, Ray hit a big shot of course but was largely a non-factor in the series as a whole. Do people say "Saved by Steve Kerr" for Jordan's Bulls team vs. the Jazz?
Loss to Spurs? So what, they were the better team that year, no shame in that
First loss vs. Warriors, he lost Love and Kyrie but willed them to a game 6 and his stat line was incredible.
Didn't get Saved by Adam Silver unless Silver made Draymond kick Bron in the junk and add to his postseason T's - dumb
Third and fourth matchups vs the Warriors they had the KD cheat code, no one was beating those teams
Bubble Chumps is so dumb. Every team that made the playoff bubble played under the same rules. If any other team won that year they wouldn't be called out
Missing playoffs or losing in first round - so what? Has happened to Kobe, MJ, Steph, lots of other great players
I have valid criticisms of him but this meme is dumb and lazy
Thanks given by:
Azyiu (07-08-2022), gvortex7 (07-09-2022), Naiera (07-08-2022)
Old 07-08-2022, 03:53 AM   #82459
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2012
Denmark

Steve Kerr wasn’t the only guy to hit big shots for MJ, either. It’s a team sport. MJ had great teams around him when he won, and LeBron just hasn’t had that for at least half his career.
Thanks given by:
El Rey (07-08-2022)
Old 07-08-2022, 02:15 PM   #82460
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2008
CT

Quote:
LegionHoops on Twitter (not sure how reliable they are) said BKN asked MIN for KAT, Edwards and four picks in exchange for KD and the T-Wolves declined
haha, saw that last night. absolutely ridiculous asking price lol

Quote:
saw someone post that the other day and its just as dumb now as it was then

first stint with Cavs he WAS the Cavs, had no help and put those teams on his back
Heat did take the L from the Mavs, no excuses. Don't see anything wrong with that.
"saved by strike season" is dumb. Would that apply to any team who won that season or just LeBron?
"Saved by Ray Allen" also dumb, Ray hit a big shot of course but was largely a non-factor in the series as a whole. Do people say "Saved by Steve Kerr" for Jordan's Bulls team vs. the Jazz?
Loss to Spurs? So what, they were the better team that year, no shame in that
First loss vs. Warriors, he lost Love and Kyrie but willed them to a game 6 and his stat line was incredible.
Didn't get Saved by Adam Silver unless Silver made Draymond kick Bron in the junk and add to his postseason T's - dumb
Third and fourth matchups vs the Warriors they had the KD cheat code, no one was beating those teams
Bubble Chumps is so dumb. Every team that made the playoff bubble played under the same rules. If any other team won that year they wouldn't be called out
Missing playoffs or losing in first round - so what? Has happened to Kobe, MJ, Steph, lots of other great players
I have valid criticisms of him but this meme is dumb and lazy
have no problem with everything you wrote except for the Ray Allen shot/championship. Ray Allen ABSOLUTELY SAVED Lebron that series. few big differences from your comparison. jordan PASSED the ball after being doubled to a wide open Kerr for the last shot to WIN the series. Lebron bricked a game tying 3 to save the series and go to game 7. ridiculously lucky scramble that ends up in Ray Allens hands to tie the game. everyone knew that Heat would win game 7 at that point. point is, even if Kerr misses that shot, they still go to game 7... Ray Allen misses that shot, series over. so yes, Ray Allen absolutely saved Lebron, no questions about it.
Thanks given by:
El Rey (07-08-2022)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports