Best SteelBook Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray)
$10.99
2 hrs ago
El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Blu-ray)
$23.30
 
Whisper of the Heart (Blu-ray)
$15.72
 
Train to Busan (Blu-ray)
$15.99
 
12 Monkeys (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
Star Trek: Lower Decks Season One (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
Rawhead Rex (Blu-ray)
$24.35
 
Coming to America 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.99
1 day ago
Shutter Island 4K (Blu-ray)
$23.11
 
Spider-Man: Far from Home / Spider-Man: Homecoming / Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse / Venom (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
Super 8 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2021, 10:39 PM   #21
Eschenpod Eschenpod is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Eschenpod's Avatar
 
Mar 2019
South Florida
3
Default

I hope Best Buy releases this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 09:26 AM   #22
DarknessDK DarknessDK is offline
Senior Member
 
DarknessDK's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Denmark
58
894
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmcv View Post
If you're anywhere outside of the UK, you won't be able to pre-order it. It will just say "temporarily out of stock." It's not sold out.
Is that only for Blu-rays? Because I was able to order a book from Amazon without any issues.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 06:56 PM   #23
richieb1971 richieb1971 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Aug 2007
53
674
16
Default

Watched this last night on amazon. It was a nice ride.

Unfortunately for me the subwoofer kind of goes into overdrive on this movie which meant I needed to keep tweaking the volume down on it.

I've gone and preordered the steelbook. (i'm from UK).
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 07:12 PM   #24
johnnyscience johnnyscience is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2018
9
Default

Saw this in theaters last night and this movie was totally nuts! I loved it!

Acting was horrible but who cares, visuals were off the charts and Kong and Godzilla were obviously awesome.

How does Godzilla: KOTM compare to this one visually?

If it's along the same lines and as visually impressive, I'm going to pick it up too for sure
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Mikemovies (05-02-2021)
Old 04-04-2021, 09:10 PM   #25
richieb1971 richieb1971 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Aug 2007
53
674
16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyscience View Post
Saw this in theaters last night and this movie was totally nuts! I loved it!

Acting was horrible but who cares, visuals were off the charts and Kong and Godzilla were obviously awesome.

How does Godzilla: KOTM compare to this one visually?

If it's along the same lines and as visually impressive, I'm going to pick it up too for sure
Visually and audially its just as rocking. It has many more monsters too.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Mikemovies (05-02-2021)
Old 04-08-2021, 05:50 AM   #26
mrfluff3h mrfluff3h is offline
Member
 
Feb 2019
239
286
14
Default

Amazon UK is allowing preorders of the steelbook for US customers who'd want it
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
hollisesco (05-02-2021), ryanmcv (04-08-2021), skitch23 (04-08-2021), Socko (04-08-2021)
Old 04-08-2021, 07:36 PM   #27
Socko Socko is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Socko's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Netherlands
4
131
861
45
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfluff3h View Post
Amazon UK is allowing preorders of the steelbook for US customers who'd want it
Yep, and EU customers as well... I ordered it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:45 PM   #28
esmeron esmeron is online now
Active Member
 
Sep 2020
Default

I preordered it too. If any better artwork comes along, then though...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 07:16 AM   #29
Endoskeleton Endoskeleton is offline
Member
 
Endoskeleton's Avatar
 
Jul 2020
Default

sorry if this a noob question but if I ordered this from the UK store to ship to the US, would it be a region specific version? I really want this steelbook but not sure when itíll be available for pre-order here in the states...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 11:03 AM   #30
JGCramp JGCramp is offline
Active Member
 
JGCramp's Avatar
 
Aug 2019
Washington, D.C.
248
737
10
625
624
5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endoskeleton View Post
sorry if this a noob question but if I ordered this from the UK store to ship to the US, would it be a region specific version? I really want this steelbook but not sure when itíll be available for pre-order here in the states...
Youíll be good. 4K is never region coded and Warner Bros. blu-rays are always region free.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
DarthEd (04-27-2021), Endoskeleton (04-26-2021)
Old 04-26-2021, 12:41 PM   #31
Eschenpod Eschenpod is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Eschenpod's Avatar
 
Mar 2019
South Florida
3
Default

Pre-ordered.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 05:12 AM   #32
Zillamon51 Zillamon51 is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Zillamon51's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
S.E. Michigan
46
1485
592
11
USA

Will immediately preorder a U.S. version. I'm guessing Best Buy.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
hollisesco (05-02-2021)
Old 04-27-2021, 05:43 AM   #33
ryanmcv ryanmcv is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ryanmcv's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Phoenix, AZ
214
544
917
117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endoskeleton View Post
sorry if this a noob question but if I ordered this from the UK store to ship to the US, would it be a region specific version? I really want this steelbook but not sure when it’ll be available for pre-order here in the states...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillamon51 View Post
Will immediately preorder a U.S. version. I'm guessing Best Buy.
I'd imagine we'll see US pre-orders within the next week or two, after the movie has finished its run on HBO Max. That's pretty much what happened with WW84. The artwork for the standard US 4K release has already been finalized. I'm guessing Best Buy will have the same steelbook as this UK one.

Standard US 4K artwork:

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:29 PM   #34
Endoskeleton Endoskeleton is offline
Member
 
Endoskeleton's Avatar
 
Jul 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmcv View Post
I'd imagine we'll see US pre-orders within the next week or two, after the movie has finished its run on HBO Max. That's pretty much what happened with WW84. The artwork for the standard US 4K release has already been finalized. I'm guessing Best Buy will have the same steelbook as this UK one.

Standard US 4K artwork:

Awesome. What do you think is the best or fastest way to be notified when the steelbook does go up for pre-order so it doesnít sell out?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 03:42 PM   #35
RalphoR RalphoR is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
RalphoR's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
The Forbidden Valley of NE Ohio
12
Default

Wish Best Buy would release a 4k steelbook including the 3D disc like they did for Kong: Skull Island.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 04:11 PM   #36
ryanmcv ryanmcv is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
ryanmcv's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Phoenix, AZ
214
544
917
117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endoskeleton View Post
Awesome. What do you think is the best or fastest way to be notified when the steelbook does go up for pre-order so it doesnít sell out?
No idea. Just keep checking these forums or BestBuy.com. I don't think it will sell out instantly.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Endoskeleton (04-29-2021)
Old 05-08-2021, 01:45 PM   #37
RalphoR RalphoR is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
RalphoR's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
The Forbidden Valley of NE Ohio
12
Default

Looks like Best Buy is releasing the identical 4k steelbook on 6/15.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:40 PM.