Best TV Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
1 day ago
Fleabag: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$23.99

The Wire: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$87.25
6 hrs ago
Eureka: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$26.11

Attack on Titan: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Pride & Prejudice (Blu-ray)
$12.99
11 hrs ago
To Love-Ru Darkness: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle - Part One (Blu-ray)
$49.99
1 day ago
Sherlock: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99

Earwig and the Witch (Blu-ray)
$15.04
8 hrs ago
Harley Quinn: The Complete First and Second Seasons (Blu-ray)
$20.77

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 11-20-2020, 08:33 AM   #1481

Nov 2009

I think it was just the perfect ending for the show
Old 11-20-2020, 06:02 PM   #1482
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2011

[Show spoiler]First time watching Dean die I thought he was just fooling around, but the second time it hit me hard. I even cried a little because I loved his character so much and I just didn't expect he'd die like that.

The episode was superb although I just can't wrap my head around that the series has ended. What about God destroying the world? Did I somehow miss a scene where he decided to quit that?
Old 11-20-2020, 10:19 PM   #1483
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2009
SF Bay area - Oppo Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3bd_owner View Post
[Show spoiler]First time watching Dean die I thought he was just fooling around, but the second time it hit me hard. I even cried a little because I loved his character so much and I just didn't expect he'd die like that.

The episode was superb although I just can't wrap my head around that the series has ended. What about God destroying the world? Did I somehow miss a scene where he decided to quit that?
Episode one week ago concluded that. (#326). "Inherit the Earth"

The final episode last night was (#327) "Carry On" which was a nice tribute to the pair as a family.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:14 PM   #1484
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2011

We waited 15 ****ing years for THAT?!
Thanks given by:
i007spectre (11-21-2020), svensson (11-24-2020)
Old 11-21-2020, 01:41 AM   #1485
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAV View Post
Episode one week ago concluded that. (#326). "Inherit the Earth"

The final episode last night was (#327) "Carry On" which was a nice tribute to the pair as a family.
Yeah, shoot. I went from episode 18 to 20 not remembering I hadn't seen 19 yet. I will, then.

It is a bit weird now.
Old 11-21-2020, 10:45 AM   #1486
Power Member

May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3bd_owner View Post
Yeah, shoot. I went from episode 18 to 20 not remembering I hadn't seen 19 yet. I will, then.

It is a bit weird now.
Oh yeah that's a bit tough as last weeks episode was more like the series finale while last night was the epilogue imo.

I didn't have a problem with how things went down. It made perfect sense for things to go as they did considering what the mission had been this past season. Just wish we had gotten more cameos, stupid Covid19!

Going to be weird not having this show on with new episodes after its been on for half my life.
Thanks given by:
ps3bd_owner (11-21-2020)
Old 11-22-2020, 05:38 AM   #1487
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2011

Just got done with episode 19. It definitely and truly feels where the series ended while episode 20 was a prologue.

Now, I just hope CW doesn't try to make a SPN spin-off because that would ruin the image of the series, and well, they tried before and failed.

Sad to see the series wrap up, but it was bound to. Farewell, Sam and Dean.
Old 11-23-2020, 04:49 PM   #1488
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2011

Hey y'all, kind of a weird question: How does life go on without Supernatural?

I'm gonna miss Sam and Dean, but especially Dean so much. I wish it hadn't ended and damn, that prologue hurts to watch.
Thanks given by:
goresnet (11-25-2020)
Old 11-29-2020, 07:29 PM   #1489
Power Member

Oct 2018
somewhere

I will miss Dean so much One of the best characters ever.

What are the chances we get the complete series on blu-ray ? I mean a full set instead of the individual seasons.
Old 04-01-2021, 07:15 PM   #1490

Nov 2012
Bulgaria

What a terrible ending. For the first time i was disappointed with this show. They ruined it.
Thanks given by:
KeatAlex (04-09-2021)
Old 04-05-2021, 03:57 PM   #1491

Apr 2021
Chicago

I was with the show from day one, from the good episodes to the bad. I stuck it out and still rewatch episodes on netflix. I think Dean got shafted in the end. I know it was meant to show hunters usually dont go out in a glamorous way, but I felt he got screwed.

Also wasn't a fan of the revelation they essentially suck. God was helping them the entire time and when he stops they cant pick locks properly, etc. We knew he had helped them with some stuff but apparently it was nearly everything, including dental care.

Also not a fan of the "destiel" stuff. It seemed like desperate fan service and it didn't even work because people complained he got killed off right away. It isn't even truly "destiel" since that suggests they are a couple, while at best it confirms Cas is in love with Dean, but Dean isn't into Cas in that way.

With all that said, this isn't uncommon. You can have shows that go on for a long time and then when they finish they fizzle instead of going out with a bang. In this case I blame the pandemic, I think they could have given us a much better ending without it. They didn't even have Cas or Jack in the final episode. Without the pandemic they could have shown Ash and Charlie and Ellen and Jo and Mary and John all in heaven with Bobby. Instead Bobby just tells Dean about heaven and then he drives around in his car until Sam dies.

Still love the show though.
Thanks given by:
Troll2fan (04-05-2021)
Old 04-09-2021, 12:30 AM   #1492

Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
I was with the show from day one, from the good episodes to the bad. I stuck it out and still rewatch episodes on netflix. I think Dean got shafted in the end. I know it was meant to show hunters usually dont go out in a glamorous way, but I felt he got screwed.

Also wasn't a fan of the revelation they essentially suck. God was helping them the entire time and when he stops they cant pick locks properly, etc. We knew he had helped them with some stuff but apparently it was nearly everything, including dental care.

Also not a fan of the "destiel" stuff. It seemed like desperate fan service and it didn't even work because people complained he got killed off right away. It isn't even truly "destiel" since that suggests they are a couple, while at best it confirms Cas is in love with Dean, but Dean isn't into Cas in that way.

With all that said, this isn't uncommon. You can have shows that go on for a long time and then when they finish they fizzle instead of going out with a bang. In this case I blame the pandemic, I think they could have given us a much better ending without it. They didn't even have Cas or Jack in the final episode. Without the pandemic they could have shown Ash and Charlie and Ellen and Jo and Mary and John all in heaven with Bobby. Instead Bobby just tells Dean about heaven and then he drives around in his car until Sam dies.

Still love the show though.
Iíve always taken that scene as Castiel saying he loves Dean, not that heís IN love with Dean. Theyíre like brothers. Destiel is just fan-fiction the horny fangirls write.
Thanks given by:
goresnet (04-09-2021), Troll2fan (04-09-2021)
Old 04-09-2021, 12:52 AM   #1493
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2008
League City, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_nlalala View Post
Iíve always taken that scene as Castiel saying he loves Dean, not that heís IN love with Dean. Theyíre like brothers. Destiel is just fan-fiction the horny fangirls write.
This, exactly!
Old 04-09-2021, 01:15 AM   #1494
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2010
Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_nlalala View Post
I’ve always taken that scene as Castiel saying he loves Dean, not that he’s IN love with Dean. They’re like brothers. Destiel is just fan-fiction the horny fangirls write.
Yeah to me it didn't feel like he's confessing romantic love.

I'd take Destial over that creepy Sam and Dean incestuous fanfic ship though, but it's still stupid lol

Last edited by kevin87; 04-09-2021 at 01:38 AM.
Old 04-10-2021, 08:44 AM   #1495

Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin87 View Post
Yeah to me it didn't feel like he's confessing romantic love.

I'd take Destial over that creepy Sam and Dean incestuous fanfic ship though, but it's still stupid lol
The Wincest shippers are just sick to me, I donít even know why thatís a thing? Itís so gross to want siblings to be together. Iíd have no problem with Dean being gay if it was actually written that way, but it wasnít. Him and Castiel have gave me nothing but brother vibes. The people that hate the ending because they didnít end up together are just ridiculous because how can you be annoyed that a show didnít use your fan fiction? I love the show, but the fandom is one I often avoid interacting with.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:24 PM   #1496

Apr 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanriel View Post
What a terrible ending. For the first time i was disappointed with this show. They ruined it.
Yeah! Seems like a lot of people are disappointed
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows