Best TV Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99

Eureka: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$26.11

Attack on Titan: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Fleabag: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$23.99

One Piece: Season 11 Voyage 3 (Blu-ray)
$33.49
8 hrs ago
Pride & Prejudice (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Gleipnir: The Complete Season (Blu-ray)
$50.99
7 hrs ago
To Love-Ru Darkness: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99

His Dark Materials: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$156.89

Sherlock: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 03-10-2021, 03:29 AM   #141
Special Member

Sep 2013
Boynton Beach, FL USA

Tonight:
9-1-1: Lone Star
The Flash
Superman & Lois
Seinfeld
Old 03-10-2021, 08:39 AM   #142

Feb 2021
Sydney, Australia
Australia

I'm currently going through:

Thanks given by:
MarcelS1 (03-10-2021)
Old 03-10-2021, 11:04 AM   #143
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2011
Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTenth View Post
It's different from usual fantasy series, with orcs, necromancers and the good guys being paladins or warriors. Central is Talon, that fled her village being destroyed. She inherited the capacity to summon demons but can control them only if she knows its name. She arrives in the outpost that is assaulted by plaguelings, zombie like people with an invading symbiote. The country is resisting the Prime Order, led by 3 strange people with paranormal powers.
It's done by Arrowstorm, that did the Mythica film series, Christmas dragon, World of Saga ... The SFX aren't stunning because they're a smaller company but they work as they use it at good times. Acting is really great for a small company, and the characters are engaging. The plot is well set up with character development (4 main characters and some secondary) and setting the main story.
Thank you for the explanation, could be interesting.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:54 PM   #144

Jun 2019
rochester, ny

I've been binging Monk if you can call it binging. I have it on the DVR and have been going through the series for the last year. On Season 8. Noticed this morning watching Mr. Monk and the critic, Emmy Clarke who plays Natalie's daughter Julie was taller than Traylor Howard and was looking like a lovely young lady. She'd be 30 this year which so she's my daughter's age. Just weird watching that since she was such a youngster when she started on the series. Would love to see either of those ladies back on TV.

Going through Castle again for the second time during the pandemic. I don't sit all day and binge seasons but I will watch an episode here and there or on business trips in the hotel room. Just finishing up S4. S5 was cute when they tried to hide their relationship but it quickly degraded once they were really together. The last two seasons when the leads were not getting along were poor. All the forced separation and weird story lines. The one exception S7 with the Wonderful Life episode.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:54 PM   #145
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2018
Seattle

Finally watching Attack on Titan after all these years of hype. I'm on season 2 now. Streaming it through HULU.
Old 04-14-2021, 03:29 PM   #146

Nov 2019
Sadly not at WDW

On Season 2 now of TITANS on HBO Max. Really digging this version of these characters and action, glad to see more live action
[Show spoiler]Deathstroke
, especially in a more ultra-violent setting.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:57 AM   #147

Jun 2019
rochester, ny

Going through Schitt's Creek again. Funny, funny show for the first few seasons. By season 4 Moira and her affectations were annoying as hell. Also didn't care for David's love interest and the Rose Apothecary. The Patrick character was blah and it took away from the David and Stevie interactions which were gold through the first few seasons. Will admit the constant PDA from the two made me a little uncomfortable.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:05 AM   #148
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2016

Old 05-02-2021, 05:35 AM   #149
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2019
Rosebud Motel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRochester View Post
Going through Schitt's Creek again. Funny, funny show for the first few seasons. By season 4 Moira and her affectations were annoying as hell. Also didn't care for David's love interest and the Rose Apothecary. The Patrick character was blah and it took away from the David and Stevie interactions which were gold through the first few seasons. Will admit the constant PDA from the two made me a little uncomfortable.
Moira Rose is one of the funniest characters on TV in every season, and the series went from "good" to "excellent" with the addition of Patrick. It's like a big jigsaw puzzle, and he was the missing piece. Regardless of one's orientation, we all need a "Patrick" in our lives.

I love the show (my wife and I even named our new puppy girl Stevie last year) and just wanted to add my two cents.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:14 PM   #150
Blu-ray Count

Jan 2012

Going through this again.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:49 PM   #151
Expert Member

Dec 2020

Angel is so silly sometimes.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows