Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
2 hrs ago
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
2 hrs ago
Fleabag: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$23.99
19 hrs ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97

Do the Right Thing 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Spaceballs 4K (Blu-ray)
$23.49
14 hrs ago
Blade 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

300 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Nobody 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.99

Greenland (Blu-ray)
$14.96
9 hrs ago
Ip Man: The Complete Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$44.99

Tenet 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which team will win this year's NBA Championship from the bubble?
LA Lakers in 4 games 2 7.41%
LA Lakers in 5 games 8 29.63%
LA Lakers in 6 games 9 33.33%
LA Lakers in 7 games 1 3.70%
Miami Heat in 4 games 0 0%
Miami Heat in 5 games 0 0%
Miami Heat in 6 games 5 18.52%
Miami Heat in 7 games 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2019, 03:19 AM   #67901
Blu-ray Jedi

Feb 2009
District 13
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980

Zion, kyrie and Durant?
Old 02-01-2019, 05:16 AM   #67902
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2010
San Jose, CA

Sam Amico article on Durant and Kyrie to the Knicks

https://mobile.twitter.com/sam_amick...80917916192770
Old 02-01-2019, 05:32 AM   #67903
Blu-ray Champion

May 2008
The Center of Smoked Bacon Research

Ugly but important win for us vs. the Clippers.
Thanks given by:
eagle20 (02-01-2019), El Rey (02-01-2019), Naiera (02-01-2019)
Old 02-01-2019, 05:46 AM   #67904
Special Member

Jan 2017
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
I didn't like the Blatt firing either but it wasn't "just because". I get that everyone can always find a reason to fit the blame LeBron narrative but the ultimate decisions always lay with management, ownership. They could've told him "no" as Riley allegedly did but they didn't and it still paid off no matter what your opinion of Lue as a coach.

This LeBron recruiting all-stars narrative is also a bit of a stretch. If you're talking MIA, Wade was already there and Bosh had already decided to make the move before The Decision. In CLE, Kyrie was already there and I'm sure LeBron made some calls to Love but again, management made that happen. No one put a gun to Love's head to re-sign with the team the following offseason either.

Who has he recruited in LAL so far? I am sure he is probably trying but I don't blame him, as great as he is he can't take GSW by himself.
I had nothing against Tyronn Lue but it’s obvious the ownership did it to please Lebron.

As for recruiting Anthony Davis (since the others were already there in those situations) I’m sure he and Lebron talked about teaming up but I have no problem with that since Davis wanted to leave anyway.

When a player wants to join someone else it does not matter if they have a “recruiting session”. Their mind is already made up.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:47 AM   #67905
Special Member

Oct 2008
Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyiu View Post
Ugly but important win for us vs. the Clippers.
Yea it was an ugly win and a much needed one
Old 02-01-2019, 07:32 AM   #67906
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama View Post
Sam Amico article on Durant and Kyrie to the Knicks

https://mobile.twitter.com/sam_amick...80917916192770
They would both do well just to just stay with their current teams.

It would also be hilarious to see the Knicks get nothing out of all this, and drop down to an even lower level of Hell that nobody even knew was possible for them.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:58 AM   #67907
Blu-ray Guru

May 2010
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastCreatureTrapper View Post
They would both do well just to just stay with their current teams.

It would also be hilarious to see the Knicks get nothing out of all this, and drop down to an even lower level of Hell that nobody even knew was possible for them.
As someone mentioned above, the way the Knicks are run, they'll likely not get 2 legit max guys (like Kyrie and KD), and instead throw stupid money at two less than deserving types.

When that happens, I just hope they're smart enough to spend their money on 1 or 2 year deals.
Thanks given by:
BeastCreatureTrapper (02-02-2019), El Rey (02-01-2019)
Old 02-01-2019, 11:00 AM   #67908
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat2000 View Post
I had nothing against Tyronn Lue but it’s obvious the ownership did it to please Lebron.

As for recruiting Anthony Davis (since the others were already there in those situations) I’m sure he and Lebron talked about teaming up but I have no problem with that since Davis wanted to leave anyway.

When a player wants to join someone else it does not matter if they have a “recruiting session”. Their mind is already made up.
The part that i dont like is forcing a trade to a certain team. He’s got his agent telling every GM there’s no way he’ll resign with them if they make a trade for him. In this case it screws my team into possibly not getting the best deal.

I still think he’ll be a Celtic or somewhere in the East. He won’t make it to Lebron until Lebron’s 35 or 36

The latest is that Magic Johnson made his god offer to the Pels and said “if you dont take it by Feb 7th we wont be interested in July”. Yeah okay

Last edited by West E; 02-01-2019 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:46 PM   #67909
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
The way Knicks management has been the last decade, I more likely see them signing two non max players to max contracts!
Remember the twin towers of Zach Randolph and Eddie Curry?

I actually like what the Knicks did in theory. Tons of cap space. Two 1st Rounders. DSJr.
I hope they get KD. If they win the lottery i hope we trade them AD!
Where’s Lacit?? Lol
Thanks given by:
Lacit170 (02-04-2019)
Old 02-01-2019, 02:48 PM   #67910
Blu-ray Duke

Mar 2016
oHIo

Sounds like my boy Mike Conley might be headed to Utah
Thanks given by:
El Rey (02-01-2019)
Old 02-01-2019, 02:54 PM   #67911
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
Sounds like my boy Mike Conley might be headed to Utah
Awesome trade if they pull it off. Conley/Mitchell/Ingles/Gorbert.
Thanks given by:
El Rey (02-01-2019)
Old 02-01-2019, 03:39 PM   #67912
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by West E View Post
The part that i dont like is forcing a trade to a certain team. He’s got his agent telling every GM there’s no way he’ll resign with them if they make a trade for him. In this case it screws my team into possibly not getting the best deal.

I still think he’ll be a Celtic or somewhere in the East. He won’t make it to Lebron until Lebron’s 35 or 36

The latest is that Magic Johnson made his god offer to the Pels and said “if you dont take it by Feb 7th we wont be interested in July”. Yeah okay
I don't really like it either but that's apparently where the game is now. Going public with the demand was really dumb. If anything it should've quietly been leaked and been made through back channels. Dumb move on Paul's part. He doesn't seem like a particularly savvy agent, got big because he came up with LeBron and then when he started his agency he got clients due to his association with LeBron that he would've never got otherwise.

There is one small smart move that he could be behind. All of the media talk has now shifted to Kyrie being non-committal to BOS, possibly going to NYK (which I still think is a bit of a pipe dream because they're always gonna be a mess with Dolan at the top) with KD. In this story below there is a suggestion that all of this Kyrie/BOS talk is a disinformation campaign to make NOLA have doubts and ship AD to LA now rather than wait for Kyrie.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...deadline-moves

I mean it could be a ruse but there could be something to it as well. Part of me appreciates that NOLA is sticking to it's guns and not rushing but I think that AD eventually ends up in LA whether they do it or AD waits it out until FA. Teams seems to be averse to letting these things play out forever and become more uncomfortable, which they no doubt will if they don't make a move. There will be a million questions and a million stories daily as long as it goes on. Coaches, managers, players will get tired of being asked and somewhere along the line someone is gonna say something dumb or that can't be taken back. If AD is adamant about not signing long term with any potential trade destination other than LA that will ultimately win out because whoever makes an offer is going to have to give up a lot in return and it won't be worth it for a seasons rental.

I think LA waiting until July isn't that big of a bluff. Of course AD is the top target but there will be other options come FA. Also I see a lot of people saying if the Lakers wait until AD is a FA that LeBron will be 35/36 y.o. by then, which I don't see the huge deal about that. Barring major injury he will still be performing at a high level, he will just have to play smarter with his minutes and by that time the load will fall on whatever younger star is on the roster and he will be able to pick his spots.

I guess Barkley went off last night on TNT about the AD saga. Usually I like Chuck but a lot of people were quick to point out he demanded out of PHO to chase a ring in HOU with Hakeem and Drexler so...

Something that always makes me laugh about the LeBron recruiting stuff, can you imagine the sh-t he would get to this day if he had done a Hamptons Five type meeting?

Good road wins for the Sixers and Bucks last night, pretty important win for the latter.

Thoughts on the All-Star reserves? I am good with all of the picks.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:41 PM   #67913
Blu-ray Duke

Mar 2016
oHIo

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
I don't really like it either but that's apparently where the game is now. Going public with the demand was really dumb. If anything it should've quietly been leaked and been made through back channels. Dumb move on Paul's part. He doesn't seem like a particularly savvy agent, got big because he came up with LeBron and then when he started his agency he got clients due to his association with LeBron that he would've never got otherwise.

There is one small smart move that he could be behind. All of the media talk has now shifted to Kyrie being non-committal to BOS, possibly going to NYK (which I still think is a bit of a pipe dream because they're always gonna be a mess with Dolan at the top) with KD. In this story below there is a suggestion that all of this Kyrie/BOS talk is a disinformation campaign to make NOLA have doubts and ship AD to LA now rather than wait for Kyrie.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...deadline-moves

I mean it could be a ruse but there could be something to it as well. Part of me appreciates that NOLA is sticking to it's guns and not rushing but I think that AD eventually ends up in LA whether they do it or AD waits it out until FA. Teams seems to be averse to letting these things play out forever and become more uncomfortable, which they no doubt will if they don't make a move. There will be a million questions and a million stories daily as long as it goes on. Coaches, managers, players will get tired of being asked and somewhere along the line someone is gonna say something dumb or that can't be taken back. If AD is adamant about not signing long term with any potential trade destination other than LA that will ultimately win out because whoever makes an offer is going to have to give up a lot in return and it won't be worth it for a seasons rental.

I think LA waiting until July isn't that big of a bluff. Of course AD is the top target but there will be other options come FA. Also I see a lot of people saying if the Lakers wait until AD is a FA that LeBron will be 35/36 y.o. by then, which I don't see the huge deal about that. Barring major injury he will still be performing at a high level, he will just have to play smarter with his minutes and by that time the load will fall on whatever younger star is on the roster and he will be able to pick his spots.

I guess Barkley went off last night on TNT about the AD saga. Usually I like Chuck but a lot of people were quick to point out he demanded out of PHO to chase a ring in HOU with Hakeem and Drexler so...

Something that always makes me laugh about the LeBron recruiting stuff, can you imagine the sh-t he would get to this day if he had done a Hamptons Five type meeting?

Good road wins for the Sixers and Bucks last night, pretty important win for the latter.

Thoughts on the All-Star reserves? I am good with all of the picks.
Never liked that loud mouth idiot.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:43 PM   #67914
Blu-ray Jedi

Feb 2009
District 13

Barkley always struck me as a fake tough guy, which is weird considering his size.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:03 PM   #67915
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman1980 View Post
Barkley always struck me as a fake tough guy, which is weird considering his size.
He is but he’s not as fake as KG was.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:05 PM   #67916
Blu-ray Jedi

Feb 2009
District 13

Thanks given by:
West E (02-05-2019)
Old 02-01-2019, 04:07 PM   #67917
Blu-ray Jedi

Feb 2009
District 13

Quote:
Speaking with reporters on Friday afternoon, Kyrie Irving seemed to make it clear that he is no longer committed to re-signing with the Celtics this summer.

At a fan event in Boston back in October, Irving famously said: "If you guys will have me back, I plan on re-signing here." However, Kyrie seems to have shifted his stance. On Friday, when asked if his mindset has changed regarding re-signing with Boston, Irving said: "Ask me July 1." Then added: "I don’t owe anybody sh-t." Wow. As if the trade deadline and this summer free agency couldn't get any more interesting, it now seems Irving is up for grabs.
Source - Rotoworld.com
Old 02-01-2019, 04:13 PM   #67918
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

I still like Chuck but he's wrong here.
I liked KG when he was originally with MIN but once he got to BOS he seemed to really up the fake tough guy routine and ever since then I really haven't liked him.

I just saw the Kyrie comments before I came here and wow he is really not helping the AD to BOS campaign. I mean I get it when he says he's going to do what's best for him and his career, that should be his main concern but he's not doing the C's any favors with how he is choosing to phrase his statements. HAHAHA this is helping the Lakers if anything. All this drama is so entertaining.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:21 PM   #67919
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2011

There’s going to be a lot of teams who are fine with the threat of a 1yr rental. Celtics included. His lovable agent said the Knicks are a preferred landing spot as well
Old 02-01-2019, 04:24 PM   #67920
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2014

From Shams:

Quote:
Anthony Davis is focused on the Lakers as his top preferred destination, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @WatchStadium. The Knicks are also as a preferred landing spot, and made push to New Orleans with offer around Kristaps Porzingis before the Dallas deal.
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...85239950278657
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports