Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 hr ago
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 hr ago
Fleabag: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$23.99
18 hrs ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97
 
Tenet 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Blade 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
Spaceballs 4K (Blu-ray)
$23.49
13 hrs ago
Do the Right Thing 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
 
Ip Man: The Complete Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$44.99
 
Nobody 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.99
 
Greenland (Blu-ray)
$14.96
7 hrs ago
300 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which team will win this year's NBA Championship from the bubble?
LA Lakers in 4 games 2 7.41%
LA Lakers in 5 games 8 29.63%
LA Lakers in 6 games 9 33.33%
LA Lakers in 7 games 1 3.70%
Miami Heat in 4 games 0 0%
Miami Heat in 5 games 0 0%
Miami Heat in 6 games 5 18.52%
Miami Heat in 7 games 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2021, 10:39 PM   #77861
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Guam
20
750
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyiu View Post
The Clippers, lol!! The Dubs went on a 52-20 run to beat the Clippers in the final 15 mins, per ESPN

Meanwhile the Lakers barely beat the Cows
Mostly done by our bench players

All these players out by contract tracing
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 12:34 AM   #77862
Azyiu Azyiu is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Azyiu's Avatar
 
May 2008
The Center of Smoked Bacon Research
2
355
54
14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
Mostly done by our bench players

All these players out by contract tracing
Yeah, and very active hands in the 4th qtr + Curry's impossible made 3s too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 03:21 AM   #77863
Joeker Joeker is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Joeker's Avatar
 
Dec 2013
Gotham City
294
493
Default

This season aint it for me. I miss the bubble, hopefully they go back to it for the playoffs if every1 ok with it. Too many people mising games cause of Covid.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 09:40 PM   #77864
Russ103 Russ103 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Russ103's Avatar
 
May 2010
Australia
14
956
98
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeker View Post
This season aint it for me. I miss the bubble, hopefully they go back to it for the playoffs if every1 ok with it. Too many people mising games cause of Covid.
Upside is a lot of players are going to get some decent court-time that they otherwise wouldn't get. Not that that makes watching games any more enjoyable - but it's good for them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 01:07 AM   #77865
West E West E is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
West E's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
Default

I like seeing Boogie getting ejected but it makes me really miss Rasheed. Boogie just doesn't cut it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 01:31 AM   #77866
Azyiu Azyiu is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Azyiu's Avatar
 
May 2008
The Center of Smoked Bacon Research
2
355
54
14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by West E View Post
I like seeing Boogie getting ejected but it makes me really miss Rasheed. Boogie just doesn't cut it.
His second T was weak. The ref bought LeBron's acting.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
El Rey (01-13-2021), Lacit170 (01-11-2021)
Old 01-11-2021, 01:54 PM   #77867
Lacit170 Lacit170 is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Lacit170's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
CT
20
542
255
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by West E View Post
I like seeing Boogie getting ejected but it makes me really miss Rasheed. Boogie just doesn't cut it.
Boogie is playing in the wrong era. imagine him playing in the late 80s/90s. this guy would be a kurt thomas type enforcer but with dominant offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyiu View Post
His second T was weak. The ref bought LeBron's acting.
i mean, he did get him on the head. the issue is the rules. the refs need to be objective and realize that was a basketball play and he was trying to strip the ball but caught him on the head. lebron pretending to be shot and it being boogie didnt help
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Azyiu (01-11-2021), ctujackbauer (01-11-2021), El Rey (01-13-2021), West E (01-11-2021)
Old 01-11-2021, 07:36 PM   #77868
bruceames bruceames is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
bruceames's Avatar
 
Nov 2012
Novato, CA
1234
2
1
Default

Doesn't matter if it was a "basketball play". Very rarely does someone intentionally smack someone on the head with their follow through. Players just need to try to avoid following through if it risks a head smack. That should be a flagrant every time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 07:37 PM   #77869
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
134
381
55
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Biggest issues for our young club are - getting our 3 best scorers to play well together, getting Anthony Edwards acclimated to the NBA and figuring out how to get Rubio and our second unit going consistently.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 10:39 PM   #77870
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Guam
20
750
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceames View Post
Doesn't matter if it was a "basketball play". Very rarely does someone intentionally smack someone on the head with their follow through. Players just need to try to avoid following through if it risks a head smack. That should be a flagrant every time.
Easier said than done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman1980 View Post
Biggest issues for our young club are - getting our 3 best scorers to play well together, getting Anthony Edwards acclimated to the NBA and figuring out how to get Rubio and our second unit going consistently.
Nah..just keep losing and but win enough not to be the worst 3 teams. Lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 06:14 AM   #77871
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Guam
20
750
20
Default

@lacit what's your thoughts on RJ. I remember so much hype about him last year but he seems so so.

I think Wiggins for Dlo was a win for the Warriors, even without the draft pick We just need Oubre to find his shot. If the owner decides to shell out a sh!t loat of money and keep this roster for next year and get Klay back along with a lottery a top 5 pick, Warriors will definitely contend for a title.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 07:32 AM   #77872
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Guam
20
750
20
Default

Kyrie might be out for a while. A video surfaced with him at his sister's bday party with no mask.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:14 PM   #77873
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
134
381
55
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
Kyrie might be out for a while. A video surfaced with him at his sister's bday party with no mask.
He'll be okay, he's convinced the earth is flat
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:15 PM   #77874
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
134
381
55
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
@lacit what's your thoughts on RJ. I remember so much hype about him last year but he seems so so.

I think Wiggins for Dlo was a win for the Warriors, even without the draft pick We just need Oubre to find his shot. If the owner decides to shell out a sh!t loat of money and keep this roster for next year and get Klay back along with a lottery a top 5 pick, Warriors will definitely contend for a title.
Wiggins was very streaky in Minnesota, good luck 👍
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 02:12 PM   #77875
Lacit170 Lacit170 is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Lacit170's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
CT
20
542
255
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
@lacit what's your thoughts on RJ. I remember so much hype about him last year but he seems so so.

I think Wiggins for Dlo was a win for the Warriors, even without the draft pick We just need Oubre to find his shot. If the owner decides to shell out a sh!t loat of money and keep this roster for next year and get Klay back along with a lottery a top 5 pick, Warriors will definitely contend for a title.
i havent really watched any knicks games yet this year. a few minutes here and there of the last 2 games but hes definitely improved and i think is the real deal. i think if Randle wasnt on the team his usage and numbers would go way up.

still not sure if Randle is part of our long term plans or not
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:06 PM   #77876
Lacit170 Lacit170 is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Lacit170's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
CT
20
542
255
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
@lacit what's your thoughts on RJ. I remember so much hype about him last year but he seems so so.

I think Wiggins for Dlo was a win for the Warriors, even without the draft pick We just need Oubre to find his shot. If the owner decides to shell out a sh!t loat of money and keep this roster for next year and get Klay back along with a lottery a top 5 pick, Warriors will definitely contend for a title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
Kyrie might be out for a while. A video surfaced with him at his sister's bday party with no mask.
just saw it....if this doesnt result in a loss of pay and suspension, i dont know what does...unless the Nets agreed to let him do this but doesnt seem to be the case. NBA is now investigating the video and he'll be required to quarantine at the bare minimum.

most selfish player ever?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 09:45 PM   #77877
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Guam
20
750
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacit170 View Post
i havent really watched any knicks games yet this year. a few minutes here and there of the last 2 games but hes definitely improved and i think is the real deal. i think if Randle wasnt on the team his usage and numbers would go way up.

still not sure if Randle is part of our long term plans or not
He's shooting .365 fg% and .180 from 3's. What part of the game is he improving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacit170 View Post
just saw it....if this doesnt result in a loss of pay and suspension, i dont know what does...unless the Nets agreed to let him do this but doesnt seem to be the case. NBA is now investigating the video and he'll be required to quarantine at the bare minimum.

most selfish player ever?
He'll lose a game check for every game missed whenever he decides to come back and go through quarantine.

I can't see KD being happy about this situation.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 09:46 PM   #77878
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Guam
20
750
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman1980 View Post
Wiggins was very streaky in Minnesota, good luck 👍
At least we got him playing some D
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:25 PM   #77879
bruceames bruceames is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
bruceames's Avatar
 
Nov 2012
Novato, CA
1234
2
1
Default

I wonder if Durant is having second thoughts. So Kyrie is out for "personal reasons" and during that time is at a birthday party? Definitely not a good look.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:28 PM   #77880
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
134
381
55
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Just when he thought Draymond Green and Russell Westbrook were the biggest crybabies he'd ever played with.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 AM.