Best DVD Deals

Best DVD Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Keeping Up Appearances: The Complete Series (DVD)
$39.99

The Hunger Games 4-Film Complete Collection (DVD)
$13.00
12 hrs ago
Land (DVD)
$17.96

Vera: Set 10 (DVD)
$20.99

The Mauritanian (DVD)
$17.96

The Marksman (DVD)
$17.96

Transformers: The Complete Original Series (DVD)
$39.99

Steven Universe: The Complete Collection (DVD)
$59.98

Let Him Go (DVD)
$12.96

Death in Paradise: Season Nine (DVD)
$19.99

Hallmark 2-Movie Collection (DVD)
$7.50

Rugrats: The Complete Series (DVD)
$49.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > DVD Movies

Old 08-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Mar 2012
New York City
Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Complete Collection Coming soon (w/ Party Van!)

A complete collection for TMNT will be released on November 13th. All 10 seasons will be housed in the turtle's Party van, and the SRP is $99. So excited for this

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The 23-DVD 'Complete Classic Series Collection' Party Van Gift Set!

Available in mid-November from Lionsgate Entertainment
Posted by David Lambert
8/24/2012

Cowabunga! Collect the Complete TMNT Classic TV Series Set - all 10 seasons together for the first time in a 23-disc set in totally awesome collectible packaging! Experience the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle saga in this totally tubular 23-disc set of the original animated series, featuring all 10 seasons in one complete cowabunga collection! From their origins on the comic book page to the depths of Dimension X and beyond, the pizza- loving, shell-busting Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo, with the guidance of their Sensei Master Splinter, have been delighting fans for decades with their turtle power. Whether it's facing fierce enemies Krang, Shredder and Lord Dregg, saving humanity from near extinction, or battling against life-altering mutations, the half-shell heroes are always ready for heart-stopping, time-bending, straight outta the sewer action!

Lionsgate Entertainment has announced to retailers today that on November 13th they're making a 23-DVD gift set available for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Complete Classic Series Collection. Packaged inside an exclusive, plastic molded collectible "party van" that passionate fans will be sure to want, you'll get all 10 seasons (including all the same on-disc bonus content found in the previous individual releases) at a cost of $99.98 SRP. Here's a gallery with 3 different looks at the new title's totally tubular "party packaging:

Source: tvshowsonDVD (credit: CAG)
Old 08-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
Special Member

Oct 2008
Le Canada

the van type casing is amazing!
Old 08-26-2012, 12:26 AM   #3
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny

that's awesome!!
Old 08-26-2012, 12:36 AM   #4
Expert Member

Sep 2010

My God...

This might sound daft, but, guess what just shot right past the 50th Anniversary Bond collection and the Universal Classic Monsters set right to the top of my amazon wishlist. This is amazing news.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
Power Member

Apr 2010
Mokena, IL

My childhood keeps coming to DVD every day! Now all I need is Pokemon to be re-released together!

Heck, I might spend more on DVD's this fall than blu-rays
Old 08-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

As cool as it is i'm already pushing it with cartoons on my shelf... If I brought a girl over and she saw that truck, I'd never get laid

awesome looking set though lol
Old 08-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2011
South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersix4 View Post
As cool as it is i'm already pushing it with cartoons on my shelf... If I brought a girl over and she saw that truck, I'd never get laid

awesome looking set though lol
Then you're hanging around the wrong girls.

I never picked up the individual releases so this is a definite buy for me. Between this, Power Rangers, Beetleborgs and Digimon, I'm going to have one hell of a relapse into childhood in the coming months.
Thanks given by:
Sindur (01-28-2016)
Old 08-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #8
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornBandit View Post
Then you're hanging around the wrong girls.

I never picked up the individual releases so this is a definite buy for me. Between this, Power Rangers, Beetleborgs and Digimon, I'm going to have one hell of a relapse into childhood in the coming months.
lol the thing I've found is you start looking at shows logically as an adult going well that doesn't make sense. I just like knowing they are close rather than watching
Old 08-27-2012, 12:08 AM   #9
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Buffalo NY
Angry

Why can't they release this set on blu-ray? Seriously!
Old 08-27-2012, 12:15 AM   #10
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedliniv View Post
Why can't they release this set on blu-ray? Seriously!
Money brah... It's been reported quite a bit how small the margins are for tv shows even some of the elites have poor margins. So it would take either the transfer process a. being worth the upgrade, and b. it being BUUTTTTT cheap.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:25 AM   #11
Power Member

Jan 2011
Tampa, FL

I will preorder this as soon as it becomes available. I'm currently reading 'The Ultimate Collection' volumes as they are released and it has rekindled my interest in the turtles.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #12
Special Member

Jan 2010

awesome set! if a girl didn't like this set I'd get rid of the girl not the set. What are some other great toon collections to pick up? I'm behind on the DVDs
Old 08-27-2012, 12:59 AM   #13
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Schneebly View Post
awesome set! if a girl didn't like this set I'd get rid of the girl not the set. What are some other great toon collections to pick up? I'm behind on the DVDs
They have most of the good disney shows from the 90s out (darkwing duck, rescue rangers exc.), Power rangers is out, most of the hanna barbera stuff is out, Batman animated series, Batman Beyond, Superman TAS, X-men is out really a ton of quality 90s stuff is out to buy

Gummi Bears (only 1 set not every episode), All the Gi Joe even the Dic stuff, Transformers, Super friends.

Last edited by supersix4; 08-27-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #14
Special Member

Jul 2009

I still need to finnish collecting the original DVD releases of this show.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:26 AM   #15
Special Member

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersix4 View Post
They have most of the good disney shows from the 90s out (darkwing duck, rescue rangers exc.), Power rangers is out, most of the hanna barbera stuff is out, Batman animated series, Batman Beyond, Superman TAS, X-men is out really a ton of quality 90s stuff is out to buy

Gummi Bears (only 1 set not every episode), All the Gi Joe even the Dic stuff, Transformers, Super friends.
I really need to catch up, I only have the first two sets of Darkwing Duck did anymore come out?

Love all the "animated series" stuff, Batman, Spider-man, Xmen
Old 08-27-2012, 04:02 AM   #16
Blu-ray Count

Jan 2012

Not to be a downer but wasn't the Complete Scooby Doo released the same way and people were having trouble with the discs being scratched to hell?
Old 08-27-2012, 05:25 AM   #17
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Mar 2012
New York City

They're deigned completely differently. The discs in the scooby set were in cardboard sleeves, while these look to be housed directly in the van, with what appears to be their own slot for each. So in comparison, the scooby are actually ouching the cardboard when in the van, and possibly when removing the disc, while these look to be spaced out and won't touch anything when you lift them out. The height of the van also appears to be a tight fit, so they probably won't fall all over the place if the set gets turned upside down. Time will tell of course, and there will always be some people who get some scratched up sets, but I don't think we can make any conclusions based on the scooby set. I actually think this set is more comparable to the Futurama Bender head set.

Last edited by MifuneFan; 08-27-2012 at 05:38 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #18
Power Member

Jan 2011
Tampa, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Schneebly View Post
I really need to catch up, I only have the first two sets of Darkwing Duck did anymore come out?

Love all the "animated series" stuff, Batman, Spider-man, Xmen
I would think twice before collecting any TV series released by Disney until it is completed. I've been burned one too many times. Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears, Duck Tales, Talespin, The Muppet Show etc. were all started and never finished.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:29 PM   #19
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodiak View Post
the van type casing is amazing!
Three weeks later...

Old 08-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #20
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
I would think twice before collecting any TV series released by Disney until it is completed. I've been burned one too many times. Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears, Duck Tales, Talespin, The Muppet Show etc. were all started and never finished.
We're also waiting for the rest of Kim Possible.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > DVD Movies