Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
1 day ago
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
The Final Countdown 4K (Blu-ray)
$47.99
21 hrs ago
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
The Phantom of the Opera (Blu-ray)
$13.55
17 hrs ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97

Tenet 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Ultraman Zero Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Blade 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

300 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Nobody 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 09-29-2013, 09:03 PM   #41
Blu-ray Champion

May 2010
Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Blu View Post
People who eat and it sounds like they are stirring a huge pot of mac & cheese in their mouth. Gross!
One of my friends sounds like a horse when he's eating. It's very off-putting.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:16 AM   #42
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2013
Somewhere Between Heaven ↑ & Hell ↓ ......
Angry Elevator Etiquette

People in an elevator should come out before people go in.

When the elevator gets to the lobby, and some dumbass jumps in, usually stepping right in front of the passengers who are ready to exit, this gets on my nerves.

Is it just my common sense way of thinking telling me this, orrrrr
Old 10-01-2013, 12:37 AM   #43
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy13 View Post
People in an elevator should come out before people go in.

When the elevator gets to the lobby, and some dumbass jumps in, usually stepping right in front of the passengers who are ready to exit, this gets on my nerves.

Is it just my common sense way of thinking telling me this, orrrrr
No, this is an actual rule. People get out first, then people get in. I stand right up next to the door so then it opens and someone tries to charge in, they can't.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:42 AM   #44
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
Connecticut

Quote:
No, this is an actual rule. People get out first, then people get in. I stand right up next to the door so then it opens and someone tries to charge in, they can't.
I do this at a known train station stop.. you can see as the train is just about to stop people try to shuffle with the train doors so they can get in first.. I stand right at the door and dare them to try and enter in first before I can get out..

Stupid ^&%$ business people!
Old 10-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #45
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2009
PA

Females that wear Duck Dynasty camo and talk about football = gag
Old 10-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #46

Jan 2011

- Cashiers who put the (returned) change on top of the bills then slide it toward you rather than placing all the money in my hand. Then I'll have to stand there and pick up every individual coin or attempt to slide it all off the edge of the counter into my palm which usually results in me dropping a few dimes.

- Boys/Men who are embarrassed to wear short shorts. After all, they're called shorts for a reason. "Long shorts", Geez, that's such an an oxymoron. Remember JNCO Jeans!?

- Staring, no matter the reasoning.

- People who lack patience. As a late deafened adult, I can't even tell you how many times people have replied with 'nevermind" after asking to repeat themselves. Of course, being asked to repeat yourself is also a pet peeve.

- Women who bathe in perfume.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:52 PM   #47
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2008
US of A
Exclamation

Overuse of exclamation marks!
Old 10-31-2013, 04:11 PM   #48
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2012
Dayton, OH

CAPS LOCK. lay off.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #49
Expert Member

Jul 2013

Quote:
People who eat and it sounds like they are stirring a huge pot of mac & cheese in their mouth. Gross!
HAHAHAHA wow you just described my roommate. Not only that, if were eating together and Im eating something he is not he will always ask to try something from my plate. Drives me nuts! Love the guy so I just tolerate it and try not to be around when he is eating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbellamy View Post
- People who lack patience. As a late deafened adult, I can't even tell you how many times people have replied with 'nevermind" after asking to repeat themselves. Of course, being asked to repeat yourself is also a pet peeve.
Im guilty of getting impatient with people asking me to repeat myself. I tend to mumble and I usually say nevermind after the 3rd time. Also when people say "eh?" instead of "excuse me?" or even "what?". My fiance does that and I tell her she sounds like my abuelita

Last edited by Cholkavich; 10-31-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:16 PM   #50
Banned

Oct 2007
Michigan

Iím not going to quote another poster, but did he say he hate it when Boys/men are embarrassed to wear short shorts?

That just doesnít sound right, why would someone not wearing short shorts be a Peeve, sounds like a perve.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:36 PM   #51
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Ol' Harlem, Not New Harlem
Default NYC MTA pet peeves

Females that apply make up on the train. You couldn't do that at home?

Listening to your music without headphones. You have a $300 ipod or iphone or android phone & you can't buy a $10 headphones? I once offered a guy my spare headphones, he declined, I wanted to smash his phone with his face.

People that try to get on the train before letting people exit. Same reason as Jett Blu & MikeCL mentioned. I have no problem with giving somebody a nice hard shoulder if they are trying to get on before I get off. BTW Mike, I am a business person, just not one of those business people. to you my friend.

People that set their bags on seats or sit in a manner where they take up two seats. I asked a guy to move his bag & he ignored me, so I moved it for him, at the next stop, out the damn door.

People that have kids sell candy on the train.

Guys that sell candy that mention they could be selling drugs or robbing people. You low expectation having motherf***er. You could also get a job. Also, who would pull out money in front of a person that admitted they would have no problem robbing you?

People that stand in front of the door on a train at a station stop because they don't want to lose "their spot"

People that rush to get to the staircase before you, but take forever to walk up the stairs.

People that sit on the stairs.

People that ask to get swiped into the station while you're swiping yourself into the station. I can understand asking when I exiting, but what the hell makes you think I got an "extra swipe" for you? There's no such thing.

People that buy big ticket items & think it's a good idea to use the train to take it home. I know it's wrong, but I often hope they get robbed. You just spent at least a couple hundred dollars for that TV, take a cab!

"Dance crews", especially during rush hour. The train is crowded enough, but you want to come & ask people to move so you can have space to dance.

Guys that don't offer females seats or young people that don't let the elderly sit.

People that litter.

The list goes on & on. The messed up thing about this list, I drive more than I take the train

Last edited by jd_from_da_80s; 10-31-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:16 PM   #52
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAMP View Post
Iím not going to quote another poster, but did he say he hate it when Boys/men are embarrassed to wear short shorts?

That just doesnít sound right, why would someone not wearing short shorts be a Peeve, sounds like a perve.
nice one HAMP
Old 11-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #53
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2013
Thumbs down Morons

...people who think they're all that and a bag of chips, when they're actually just arrogant idiots.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:48 PM   #54
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2012

Turn signals, they were invented for a reason.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:29 AM   #55
Blu-ray Champion

Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]

Another pet peeve of mine.
- People who don't cover their mouths when they sneeze. Sometimes you can actually smell it, so gross!
Actually, this happens frequently at work. Disgusting.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:56 AM   #56
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2007
Utah

I am on time and I expect others to be on time as well.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:56 PM   #57
Blu-ray Count

Mar 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryAtNight View Post
Another pet peeve of mine.
- People who don't cover their mouths when they sneeze. Sometimes you can actually smell it, so gross!
Actually, this happens frequently at work. Disgusting.

I can't stand it when there's a cop posted up on the side of the freeway and people slow down to 10mph UNDER the F●●●ING speed limit! I just wanna the sh!t of them!
Old 01-02-2014, 12:47 AM   #58
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2009
PA

people posting pictures of their food. I swear some idiots on facebook post every meal.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:59 AM   #59
Special Member

Sep 2012
Burbank, LA, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperRealist View Post
people posting pictures of their food. I swear some idiots on facebook post every meal.
I can't agree with you more. What also bugs me are the captions saying "I destroyed this burrito" or "food coma" etc...when the pics show a small serving of food that an average person can "destroy".
Old 01-02-2014, 01:01 AM   #60
Blu-ray Jedi

Feb 2009
District 13
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjl View Post
I can't agree with you more. What also bugs me are the captions saying "I destroyed this burrito" or "food coma" etc...when the pics show a small serving of food that an average person can "destroy".
I destroyed that chicken sandwich I had for dinner #1, looking forward to demolishing dinner #2, which is probably going to be 2 hot dogs.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat