Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
1 day ago
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
The Final Countdown 4K (Blu-ray)
$47.99
23 hrs ago
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97
 
The Phantom of the Opera (Blu-ray)
$13.55
20 hrs ago
Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
 
Tenet 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Ultraman Zero Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
Nobody 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.99
 
300 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
Fleabag: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$23.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 10-28-2018, 11:26 PM   #81
ben6543 ben6543 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
ben6543's Avatar
 
Mar 2017
In The Pages of DC Comics
14
184
164
2
25
Default

Mine would be

My Target Exclusive Avengers Infinity War since you can't get that anywhere else.

My Aladdin Diamond Edition as that is valuted now.

I read the order wrong. The Iron Man Blu didn't come with the slip cover

Last edited by ben6543; 10-30-2018 at 10:20 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 05:32 PM   #82
thecardman23 thecardman23 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
thecardman23's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Toronto, Canada
8
9
1787
34
239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben6543 View Post
Mine would be

My Target Exclusive Avengers Infinity War since you can't get that anywhere else.

My Aladdin Diamond Edition as that is valuted now.

My Iron Man 1 Iron Man Armor slip that goes to the Tony Stark Case. Which I will be getting this week.

pics pls
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 05:43 PM   #83
ben6543 ben6543 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
ben6543's Avatar
 
Mar 2017
In The Pages of DC Comics
14
184
164
2
25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecardman23 View Post
pics pls




I read the order wrong. The Iron Man Blu didn't come with the slip cover

Last edited by ben6543; 10-30-2018 at 10:20 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltasun (10-30-2018), thecardman23 (11-05-2018)
Old 10-30-2018, 06:18 PM   #84
brian9229 brian9229 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
brian9229's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
New York / Steelbook™ - 481
158
1270
70
57
14
59
Default

One of my favorites.

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltasun (10-30-2018)
Old 01-22-2019, 04:41 AM   #85
Aztek Aztek is offline
Active Member
 
Aztek's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
5
677
26
Default

Hi!

I have to say that my entire DC Animated Movies collection is my favorite, it took me a long time to complete it since I didn't get the blurays until Batman Under the Red Hood so to get these it was quite the journey:

Superman Doomsday
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern First Flight
Superman Batman Public Enemies
Justice League Crisis on Two Earths

JL Crisis on Two Earths I got it in the sale that my local FYE was having when they were closing... I miss that store.

Superman Batman Public Enemies I got one movie with slip in the Amazon marketplace, the slip was not in very good condition, but manage to get on NM on eBay a few months later and for under 10 dlls IIRC

Green Lantern First Flight, got it on eBay, in in great condition too, one corner has a tiny crush but no big deal

Wonder Woman I managed to get on pristine copy in Best Buy years after the movie was release, I remember a friend of mine told -Hey look, Wonder Woman bluray, you were looking for it, right?- I literally jump to grab one ... there were two but got the best one

Superman Doomsday was the last one and I got it in December at Best Buy, don't remember which year but it was a year that BB had a bunch of DC animated movies on sale for X-Max, I got for 7.99 is not perfect but pretty good




*One thing to point out is that I got custom slipcovers for JL New Frontier and Gotham Knight, so my entire collection could be suit up with slips

But I think my most rare slip from that collection is the one from Superman Shazam: The Return of Black Adam, I got it without slip from Amazon, then I managed to grab one from Amazon marketplace, it arrived in great shape, just one crush on a side.



I'm still missing the Green Lantern: Emerald Knight Futureshop exclusive, I've seen it on eBay but I haven't decide to get it... don't know why :P

The other one that I'm missing is the second slip of Batman Assault on Arkham, the one that has the same cover for the 4K, speaking of 4K I also have all the 4K collection of these movies, the ones that have been released of course

I also have the slip for the second season of JL.



I also have the 3D Collection of the DCEU:




And I was so happy when I received this new bluray of my favorite RomCom and saw that it came with a slip with a beautiful picture of this couple:




I'm also glad that I managed to get one of this:



I almost buy the US bluray but I found out that UK was going to release a new edition, I'm glad I waited and I got the slip

Last edited by Aztek; 01-22-2019 at 04:45 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltasun (02-01-2019), formula_nebula (05-08-2020), HallowedSZ (05-29-2020), integrafied1 (01-22-2019), laz305 (05-06-2020), shonuff6 (05-18-2020)
Old 01-22-2019, 05:40 AM   #86
NoUse4AName68 NoUse4AName68 is offline
Special Member
 
NoUse4AName68's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Seattle, WA
588
2091
4
1
34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztek View Post
Hi!

I have to say that my entire DC Animated Movies collection is my favorite, it took me a long time to complete it since I didn't get the blurays until Batman Under the Red Hood so to get these it was quite the journey:

Superman Doomsday
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern First Flight
Superman Batman Public Enemies
Justice League Crisis on Two Earths

JL Crisis on Two Earths I got it in the sale that my local FYE was having when they were closing... I miss that store.

Superman Batman Public Enemies I got one movie with slip in the Amazon marketplace, the slip was not in very good condition, but manage to get on NM on eBay a few months later and for under 10 dlls IIRC

Green Lantern First Flight, got it on eBay, in in great condition too, one corner has a tiny crush but no big deal

Wonder Woman I managed to get on pristine copy in Best Buy years after the movie was release, I remember a friend of mine told -Hey look, Wonder Woman bluray, you were looking for it, right?- I literally jump to grab one ... there were two but got the best one

Superman Doomsday was the last one and I got it in December at Best Buy, don't remember which year but it was a year that BB had a bunch of DC animated movies on sale for X-Max, I got for 7.99 is not perfect but pretty good




*One thing to point out is that I got custom slipcovers for JL New Frontier and Gotham Knight, so my entire collection could be suit up with slips

But I think my most rare slip from that collection is the one from Superman Shazam: The Return of Black Adam, I got it without slip from Amazon, then I managed to grab one from Amazon marketplace, it arrived in great shape, just one crush on a side.



I'm still missing the Green Lantern: Emerald Knight Futureshop exclusive, I've seen it on eBay but I haven't decide to get it... don't know why :P

The other one that I'm missing is the second slip of Batman Assault on Arkham, the one that has the same cover for the 4K, speaking of 4K I also have all the 4K collection of these movies, the ones that have been released of course

I also have the slip for the second season of JL.



I also have the 3D Collection of the DCEU:




And I was so happy when I received this new bluray of my favorite RomCom and saw that it came with a slip with a beautiful picture of this couple:




I'm also glad that I managed to get one of this:



I almost buy the US bluray but I found out that UK was going to release a new edition, I'm glad I waited and I got the slip
Where do you get those bags?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 02:46 AM   #87
Aztek Aztek is offline
Active Member
 
Aztek's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
5
677
26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoUse4AName68 View Post
Where do you get those bags?
I got them at eBay, but right now I'm having trouble in getting the exact same bags, I recently bought 200 and they were bigger, it was my mistake, I ended up keeping them, they fit the bluray boxsets perfectly(like the 4K boxset for original trilogy of X-Men) then I got another 50 bags from the same seller, they fit much better, but the bags are a bit taller, the one from the picture fit perfectly, length and width.

Am I allow to post eBay links here?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:46 PM   #88
deltasun deltasun is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
deltasun's Avatar
 
Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level
116
2876
36
1
1
1151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztek View Post
Hi!

I have to say that my entire DC Animated Movies collection is my favorite, it took me a long time to complete it since I didn't get the blurays until Batman Under the Red Hood so to get these it was quite the journey:

Superman Doomsday
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern First Flight
Superman Batman Public Enemies
Justice League Crisis on Two Earths

JL Crisis on Two Earths I got it in the sale that my local FYE was having when they were closing... I miss that store.

Superman Batman Public Enemies I got one movie with slip in the Amazon marketplace, the slip was not in very good condition, but manage to get on NM on eBay a few months later and for under 10 dlls IIRC

Green Lantern First Flight, got it on eBay, in in great condition too, one corner has a tiny crush but no big deal

Wonder Woman I managed to get on pristine copy in Best Buy years after the movie was release, I remember a friend of mine told -Hey look, Wonder Woman bluray, you were looking for it, right?- I literally jump to grab one ... there were two but got the best one

Superman Doomsday was the last one and I got it in December at Best Buy, don't remember which year but it was a year that BB had a bunch of DC animated movies on sale for X-Max, I got for 7.99 is not perfect but pretty good

[Show spoiler]


*One thing to point out is that I got custom slipcovers for JL New Frontier and Gotham Knight, so my entire collection could be suit up with slips

But I think my most rare slip from that collection is the one from Superman Shazam: The Return of Black Adam, I got it without slip from Amazon, then I managed to grab one from Amazon marketplace, it arrived in great shape, just one crush on a side.

[Show spoiler]

I'm still missing the Green Lantern: Emerald Knight Futureshop exclusive, I've seen it on eBay but I haven't decide to get it... don't know why :P

The other one that I'm missing is the second slip of Batman Assault on Arkham, the one that has the same cover for the 4K, speaking of 4K I also have all the 4K collection of these movies, the ones that have been released of course

I also have the slip for the second season of JL.

[Show spoiler]


I also have the 3D Collection of the DCEU:

[Show spoiler]



And I was so happy when I received this new bluray of my favorite RomCom and saw that it came with a slip with a beautiful picture of this couple:

[Show spoiler]



I'm also glad that I managed to get one of this:

[Show spoiler]


I almost buy the US bluray but I found out that UK was going to release a new edition, I'm glad I waited and I got the slip
Nice collection, bud! Thanks for sharing. I did pick up that second Assault on Arkham when it came out 'cause I preferred that cover over the original. I need to look at my collection and see which one I'm missing.

Speaking of bags, I used to have an eBay seller who had the most perfect fitting bags. They started selling a different size one and they never got the original ones back. I should have bought more, but who would have thought they would change.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Aztek (07-30-2019)
Old 04-30-2019, 02:23 PM   #89
gates70 gates70 is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
gates70's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
Canada
239
585
3672
1
Default

I have a ton of movies with slips since I buy a lot of day 1 stuff. Off the top of my head I can think of a few that were rare back in the day like Bram Stoker's Dracula, Chinatown, The Green case and Lenti slip for The Incredible Hulk, Whiplash, a lot of the Disney movies, etc....not at home to take pictures right now unfortunately. I have over 2k movies and there are a lot of movies with slips in there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 03:36 PM   #90
D00mM4r1n3 D00mM4r1n3 is offline
Special Member
 
D00mM4r1n3's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
155
1610
214
6
Default

I seem to recall liking the clear plastic slip of the Canadian steelbook release of Turbo Kid. I would post a photo but my collection is all boxed up and I can't find a good photo of it online. The cardboard type of slip covers I don't particularly care for, if a sticker is stuck to them they can easily tear when removing the sticker. I've thrown out quite a few slips that tore.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:12 PM   #91
stlcards stlcards is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
stlcards's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Land Of Lincoln, USA
91
1000
432
591
379
443
43
Default

I don't have a pic but my favorite is Bram Stoker's Dracula 4K slip.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:31 PM   #92
imsounoriginal imsounoriginal is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
imsounoriginal's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
DMV
213
821
81
2
54
Default

Chinatown is definitely my #1.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:34 AM   #93
JB24 JB24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Mar 2020
66
136
15
Default

The DVD slipcover for Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 is the favorite slipcover in my possession.

I have no idea about its rarity or popularity but I like it because of the art and the colors that pop when looking at the slipcover in hand. The larger size of the slipcover also makes it look better in my opinion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200506_021358 (1).jpg (98.8 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by JB24; 05-06-2020 at 06:41 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 09:24 PM   #94
laz305 laz305 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
laz305's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Miami, FL.
9
323
3856
469
35
637
215
361
Send a message via AIM to laz305 Send a message via MSN to laz305 Send a message via Yahoo to laz305
Default


  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltasun (05-29-2020)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Slipcovers


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:14 AM.