Best TV Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Orphan Black: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$42.99

The Umbrella Academy: Season One (Blu-ray)
$34.99
13 hrs ago
Sherlock: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
1 day ago
Infinite Dendrogram: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$65.37
1 day ago
Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!: The Complete Season (Blu-ray)
$50.99

I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99

Kaiji: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$60.93

Doctor Who: Jon Pertwee: Complete Season Two (Blu-ray)
$59.99

30 Rock: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$47.02

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$43.19
16 hrs ago
Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$156.89

One Piece: Season 11 Voyage 3 (Blu-ray)
$33.49

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 03-01-2019, 12:56 AM   #21
Special Member

Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosHighDef View Post
O looks it's the King Fan Boy of the Walking "Cheese". Go back to that thread where only 3 people still post. I think 2 of them are from UK also? yikes..

You still can't accept the show is trash and done for, you want to hang on to every last thing you can hoping it picks back up... It could be the shittiest writing in every show ever and a fanboy like you would still like it...

Even your boy Rick Grimes had enough of that stale "cheesy hipster" universe going nowhere..

That thread should not be stickied. The moderators are bias, there used to be pages of pages of discussion after episodes now it's the same 3 or 4 fanboys analyzing "garbage trash"
And there's no bias whatsoever when it comes to being able to troll message boards of a show you claim to hate and blatantly attack other posters because they like a tv show. There are better things to do in life if you look hard enough.

By the way, I live in the US and not the UK, not that I have anything against the UK since I am friends with quite a few people who live there. I guess you have something against them too.

Last edited by myanks12; 03-01-2019 at 01:03 AM.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:05 AM   #22
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2013
-
-

Quote:
O looks it's the King Fan Boy of the Walking "Cheese". Go back to that thread where only 3 people still post. I think 2 of them are from UK also? yikes..

You still can't accept the show is trash and done for, you want to hang on to every last thing you can hoping it picks back up... It could be the shittiest writing in every show ever and a fanboy like you would still like it...

Even your boy Rick Grimes had enough of that stale "cheesy hipster" universe going nowhere..

That thread should not be stickied. The moderators are bias, there used to be pages of pages of discussion after episodes now it's the same 3 or 4 fanboys analyzing "garbage trash"
Which of us in the TWD thread are from the UK? And who cares if anyone happens to be? Are UK residents the other thing hate on? lol

You desperately need to get a life.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:13 AM   #23
Blu-ray Duke

Jul 2013
Orlando, FL

Quote:

Dude. You didn't answer my question.

What other shows do you NOT find to be "cheesy hipster garbage trash?"

Instead, you insult people who enjoy something you personally don't.

Look. It doesn't matter if you hate the show. I don't care. That's your opinion. But making rude comments to those who do? That's pretty f*cking rude man. I don't go into threads of shows/movies you love and trash them.

That's because I have something you don't.

It's called respect.

Learn it.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:13 AM   #24
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2010
Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryq View Post
Here's my idea: a prequel series set ~10 years before the events of TWD called "Before the Walking Dead." All of your favorite characters would appear, but they'd be younger and doing regular things like going to college or working at Walmart and there wouldn't be any zombies. The main storyline in Season 1 would focus on Rick meeting Lori, and the show would tease Carl's conception for about 4 seasons. Other highlights of the show could be young Noah having issues with revolving doors and Glenn's knack for hiding under garbage dumpsters to avoid certain death.
There aren't all that many zombies already when you really think about it. Only if they don't have anymore drama to drag out lol

I don't watch FTWD so I'll skip any others as well. Instead of muddying the waters, how about you make the flagship show as good as it used to be, sure this season has been better then a few of the recent ones, but it's still not the show it used to be.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:46 AM   #25
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2008
Alaska

I'll skip this one probably. The original series's early seasons and the TWD Telltale games were great though.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:24 AM   #26

Nov 2018

I know what The Walking Dead did Last Summer
Old 03-01-2019, 03:47 AM   #27

May 2008
Long Island
-
-
-

The Walking Dead vs Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, The Predator & The Terminator
Old 03-05-2019, 03:55 PM   #28
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2016
Virginia, U.S.A.

I quit watching the flagship show after season 6 (bought seasons 7 and 8) I quit FTWD during season 2, I eventually bought and finished watching season 2 didn't like it that much. I bought season 3 and still have yet to watch. I also am not that hype for the Rick Grimes movies (Once they start shooting and can deliver a trailer which I know is happening no time soon then I may change my mind).
Another spinoff to a show that has been getting series lows this year might be a little too much. There is one way I will check this out though, at various comic cons Robert Kirkman has shown interest in doing an international show. If that happens I'll watch, if not, then I doubt I'll watch.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:24 AM   #29
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2008
down at Fraggle Rock

introduce something like giant cave trolls or zombiefied animals than I might be interested
Old 03-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #30
Special Member

Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstar View Post
introduce something like giant cave trolls or zombiefied animals than I might be interested
Stay tuned to The Lord of the Rings tv show that Amazon is doing for things like that.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:40 PM   #31
Blu-ray Count

Nov 2007
Iowa

The third Walking Dead series has officially been greenlit for a 10-episode season, with production beginning this summer for a 2020 debut:

Quote:
AMC is making good on its promise to continue expanding the Walking Dead universe, with the cabler announcing on Monday that it has ordered a third series set in new “unseen pocket” (read: the future) of the zombie apocalypse.

The follow-up to Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead — co-created by franchise overlord Scott M. Gimple and longtime TWD scribe Matt Negrete — will, per AMC, “feature two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever. Grown-up and cemented in their identities, both good and bad.”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/08/walkin...haracters-amc/
Old 04-08-2019, 04:21 PM   #32
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2013
-
-

10 episodes is surprising. I was expecting 6 episodes like Fear and the first season of TWD received.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:14 PM   #33
Special Member

Mar 2011

I think 10 episodes is fine but I certainly don't want future seasons to be more than that. They don't need 3 TWD shows churning out 16 episodes a piece. I also think it would be a good idea to end FTWD with 6 seasons and have the characters who make it out alive merge with the movies and TWD.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:57 PM   #34
Blu-ray Duke

Jul 2013
Orlando, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by myanks12 View Post
They don't need 3 TWD shows churning out 16 episodes a piece.
Not to mention, when will this series broadcast?

The Walking Dead airs between October-December then February-April.

Fear the Walking Dead airs between April-May then August-October alternating sometimes June-July then September-October for Seasons 3 and 5.

Somewhere between Fear's off season this third series will be shown. Otherwise, it's going to be TWD year-long. Or possibly airing the same night as either Walking Dead or FearTWD.

I think it is a bit much. Having three series running within the same schedule.

In fact, AMC should just have a "Walking Dead: After Dark" series featuring edgier content that viewers wouldn't get to see on their TV broadcast. Make them pay more to see stronger violence, gore, and sex
Old 04-08-2019, 06:00 PM   #35
Special Member

Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman3 View Post
Not to mention, when will this series broadcast?

The Walking Dead airs between October-December then February-April.

Fear the Walking Dead airs between April-May then August-October alternating sometimes June-July then September-October for Seasons 3 and 5.

Somewhere between Fear's off season this third series will be shown. Otherwise, it's going to be TWD year-long. Or possibly airing the same night as either Walking Dead or FearTWD.

I think it is a bit much. Having three series running within the same schedule.

In fact, AMC should just have a "Walking Dead: After Dark" series featuring edgier content that viewers wouldn't get to see on their TV broadcast. Make them pay more to see stronger violence, gore, and sex
Don't forget about the movies too. Maybe they open things up a bit and have some things air during the week instead of it all airing on Sunday. But I agree...it's too much. They have to end FTWD and it looks like there will be plenty of projects to take in the characters who make it out alive on FTWD.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:01 PM   #36
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2013
-
-

Fear shouldn't have lasted this long in the first place.
Thanks given by:
Dubstar (04-10-2019), glennstl (04-09-2019), jayman3 (04-08-2019)
Old 04-08-2019, 06:17 PM   #37
Special Member

Mar 2011

There are characters on FTWD that would really help to bolster the cast on TWD if they were to end FTWD. I hope that is their plan over the next year or two.
Thanks given by:
glennstl (04-09-2019)
Old 04-08-2019, 06:19 PM   #38
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2010
Newark, DE

From what i had read earlier today at work saying that this new spin-off will be lead by two females.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:21 PM   #39
Blu-ray Duke

Jul 2013
Orlando, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by myanks12 View Post
Don't forget about the movies too. Maybe they open things up a bit and have some things air during the week instead of it all airing on Sunday. But I agree...it's too much. They have to end FTWD and it looks like there will be plenty of projects to take in the characters who make it out alive on FTWD.
All I remember is Gimple saying that there are story elements in Fear Season 5's first half that will usher in a "greater" story that will be told in the TWD Universe. Then this series gets announced.

Perhaps, there may be characters in Fear S5 that will become the two leads in this third show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Fear shouldn't have lasted this long in the first place.
FearTWD ended with Season 3 lol...it's been fully rebooted to be the Morgan Show

It's almost like Agent's of SHIELD. I had no idea it'll last to a sixth season.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:19 PM   #40
Expert Member

Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman3 View Post
All I remember is Gimple saying that there are story elements in Fear Season 5's first half that will usher in a "greater" story that will be told in the TWD Universe. Then this series gets announced.

Perhaps, there may be characters in Fear S5 that will become the two leads in this third show?

FearTWD ended with Season 3 lol...it's been fully rebooted to be the Morgan Show

It's almost like Agent's of SHIELD. I had no idea it'll last to a sixth season.

Yeah but Agent's of SHIELD is 10x better than current FTWD season 4 was really the wrong direction they went they literally got rid of most of the cast that were part of the beginning of the series and the dumb time jump missing the rest of the point at what really happened after the dam explosion.

And now two cast members from FTWD supposedly returning and another one from TWD will join the cast ehh what a ****ing mess.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows