Best TV Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
1 day ago
The Wire: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$87.25
5 hrs ago
Fleabag: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$23.99

Attack on Titan: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Eureka: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$26.11

30 Rock: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.96

To Love-Ru Darkness: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Sherlock: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Pride & Prejudice (Blu-ray)
$12.99
10 hrs ago
Harley Quinn: The Complete First and Second Seasons (Blu-ray)
$20.77

Earwig and the Witch (Blu-ray)
$15.04
7 hrs ago
Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old 02-04-2021, 02:21 PM   #41
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2013
Madison, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticwaterfall View Post
Yeah, if nobody else we at least need Charlie since he's the focal point of the first 3 movies. Goldberg, Banks, Bash Brothers, Connie, and Julie would be nice too of course.
Sadly, it seems Josh is the least most to return, as he seems to have run away from the series. Whenever the 'Ducks' do a big reunion, seems like he's the only one that doesn't show up.
Thanks given by:
yanksno1 (02-04-2021)
Old 02-04-2021, 02:24 PM   #42
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2013
Madison, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenOfEarth View Post
I was excited for this and had some bit of hope until i saw the trailer and read about it.

The Mighty Ducks are now villains? that just feels so wrong. This looks embarrassing and pathetic. Cheap, and the plot line they have chosen misses the whole point of the Ducks.

they turned them into the Hawks just to remake the first film. screw you Disney. The new kids aren't nearly as charismatic as the original cast, and Emilio deserves better than this trash. This is worse than I thought it was going to look. "We're going to make the fans very happy." by turning the Ducks into everything they were not and making them the villains. Yeah...That's what the fans were asking for.

You can call the original generic all you want. But it had a charm that this is completely lacking. This it the Ducks for cake eaters.

And sadly more fans of the Ducks than not are just eating this shit up. YAY!! MORE MIGHTY DUCKS! THERE'S BOMBAY! MY CHILDHOOD!! NOSTALGIA!!
And I am over here, pissed off like I got hit in the crotch with a knuckle puck because I am fan that actually cares about the integrity of the franchise since i was 11 seeing the first one in theaters and second one in theaters at 13 yet i detested the third movie which sucked and this looks like D3 bad. Something that is sadly becoming harder and harder to find nowadays.

What's with all these revivals of retro properties and deconstructing unique likable charismatic characters into failures/unlikable ass holes lately like to Luke Skywalker, Sarah Conner, Bill and Ted and more?
You came away with all that from a minute long teaser?

You seem like a thrill at parties btw.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:53 PM   #43
Blu-ray Baron

Aug 2012
California

Wonder if Goldberg will be back now that he's clean and sober.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:59 PM   #44
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2018
Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeTogo84 View Post
Wonder if Goldberg will be back now that he's clean and sober.
That would be a cool comeback story.
Thanks given by:
DukeTogo84 (02-04-2021)
Old 02-05-2021, 12:17 AM   #45
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2010
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticwaterfall View Post
Yeah, if nobody else we at least need Charlie since he's the focal point of the first 3 movies. Goldberg, Banks, Bash Brothers, Connie, and Julie would be nice too of course.
The Connie and Fulton actors are probably the most successful behind Joshua Jackson. Some of the others didn't stick around for very long once the movies ended.

Old 02-05-2021, 04:41 PM   #46

Jun 2011
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenOfEarth View Post
I was excited for this and had some bit of hope until i saw the trailer and read about it.

The Mighty Ducks are now villains? that just feels so wrong. This looks embarrassing and pathetic. Cheap, and the plot line they have chosen misses the whole point of the Ducks.

they turned them into the Hawks just to remake the first film. screw you Disney. The new kids aren't nearly as charismatic as the original cast, and Emilio deserves better than this trash. This is worse than I thought it was going to look. "We're going to make the fans very happy." by turning the Ducks into everything they were not and making them the villains. Yeah...That's what the fans were asking for.

You can call the original generic all you want. But it had a charm that this is completely lacking. This it the Ducks for cake eaters.

And sadly more fans of the Ducks than not are just eating this shit up. YAY!! MORE MIGHTY DUCKS! THERE'S BOMBAY! MY CHILDHOOD!! NOSTALGIA!!
And I am over here, pissed off like I got hit in the crotch with a knuckle puck because I am fan that actually cares about the integrity of the franchise since i was 11 seeing the first one in theaters and second one in theaters at 13 yet i detested the third movie which sucked and this looks like D3 bad. Something that is sadly becoming harder and harder to find nowadays.

What's with all these revivals of retro properties and deconstructing unique likable charismatic characters into failures/unlikable ass holes lately like to Luke Skywalker, Sarah Conner, Bill and Ted and more?
Old 02-05-2021, 06:48 PM   #47
Power Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus Aran View Post
The Connie and Fulton actors are probably the most successful behind Joshua Jackson. Some of the others didn't stick around for very long once the movies ended.
I know of at least one that is no longer in the acting field. The boy named Luis Mendoza which is the one who couldn't stop on his skates eventually went on to become a firefighter.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Old 02-05-2021, 07:30 PM   #48
Expert Member

Jan 2017

Don't know if its been said but when they did the Wet Hot American Summer live script read for the election Marguerite Moreau (Connie) showed up wearing a Mighty Ducks jersey reading in a stairwell. All the fans on the chat were like "Oh that's funny". She left the read halfway through because she was called back on set. This caused the chat to say "WAIT was she shooting Mighty Ducks?!"
Old 02-24-2021, 11:19 PM   #49
Blu-ray Duke

Jan 2014

Mighty-Ducks-Game-Changer-poster-600x889.jpg

MV5BOTMzYTZlNTUtOGM0Ny00MDdlLTk1YjAtNzFiMDE3ODI3ZGU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_UY1200_CR84.jpg

Last edited by Rodney-2187; 02-24-2021 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:22 PM   #50
Blu-ray Jedi

Feb 2009
District 13
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey9775 View Post
Don't know if its been said but when they did the Wet Hot American Summer live script read for the election Marguerite Moreau (Connie) showed up wearing a Mighty Ducks jersey reading in a stairwell. All the fans on the chat were like "Oh that's funny". She left the read halfway through because she was called back on set. This caused the chat to say "WAIT was she shooting Mighty Ducks?!"
Old 02-24-2021, 11:33 PM   #51
Special Member

Sep 2013
Boynton Beach, FL USA

That's def the best trailer, still not completely feeling it. Maybe I'll check it out.
Old 02-25-2021, 12:23 AM   #52
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2013
Madison, WI

This new trailer makes me think Emilio isn't gonna be in this much.
Old 02-25-2021, 12:29 AM   #53
Blu-ray Jedi

Feb 2009
District 13
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980

It looks decent and Lauren Graham is a star so I'll definitely check it out.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:43 AM   #54

Jan 2018

Hmm, doesn't look so good, looks like the same cliche all over again. They should bring back all of the original characters & do something interesting/entertaining with them, not so contrived like the cobra kai series
Old 03-05-2021, 08:20 PM   #55
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2013
Jacksonville, Florida

While I do like it and I'm eager to see another outing from the Might Ducks series, I hate feeling like they are just pulling a Luke from the Last Jedi with Gordon here I just really hope there's a good reason for him to be acting like that.
Old 03-18-2021, 05:41 PM   #56
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2013
Right Behind You

Looks like some of the original ducks are coming back for a cameo at least. Pictured are Elden Henson (Fulton), Matt Doherty (Averman), Vinny La Russo (Adam Banks), Marguerite Moreau (Connie), Garret Henson (Guy), and Justin Wong (Kenny Wu). Looks like I got some of list anyway.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...y-plus-series/
Thanks given by:
Moviefan2k4 (03-18-2021), Rodney-2187 (03-18-2021)
Old 03-18-2021, 07:51 PM   #57
Power Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

^^^ I didn't even have to look at the names underneath the picture. I already knew who was who due to how little they have changed.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Adam Banks is my favorite.
Old 03-18-2021, 10:47 PM   #58
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2013
Madison, WI

Glad that Connie is back. I adore her.

I didn't read the article yet, but someone said that in the show, Charlie and Bombay are no longer talking...hmm. Apparently he couldn't cameo, but they hope in the next season?
Old 03-18-2021, 10:55 PM   #59

Apr 2019
Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britbuffguy View Post
Glad that Connie is back. I adore her.

I didn't read the article yet, but someone said that in the show, Charlie and Bombay are no longer talking...hmm. Apparently he couldn't cameo, but they hope in the next season?
Josh is on a bit of a different tv level at the moment than the rest of the original Ducks. I don't think he'll fly up to Canada to do a cameo.
Old 03-19-2021, 05:56 PM   #60
Power Member

Oct 2012
East Tennessee

^^^ If Canada is where the filming is being done, I wouldn't be surprised if an appearance from Joshua were to happen because Canada is his birthplace.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows