Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
1 day ago
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
The Final Countdown 4K (Blu-ray)
$47.99
1 day ago
10 Cloverfield Lane 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.96
1 hr ago
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97

The Phantom of the Opera (Blu-ray)
$13.55
23 hrs ago
Blade 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

Fleabag: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$23.99

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Blu-ray)
$27.99

300 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Displays > LCD TVs

Old 02-10-2021, 10:23 PM   #61
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2018
Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
You REALLY got me interested in that set.
I just got it price matched down from Best Buy! Bought it for $1299 and its on sale rn for only $999! DEALS.
Thanks given by:
RageATL (02-11-2021)
Old 02-11-2021, 05:34 AM   #62
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
Ol' Harlem, Not New Harlem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcripe View Post
I just got it price matched down from Best Buy! Bought it for $1299 and its on sale rn for only $999! DEALS.
Glad you were able to get an adjustment. For that price it's a great deal IMO. The last update fixed the issue with Harmony remotes not changing the inputs & I'm getting 4K@120 when playing CoD. Still got the issue with the volume rocker, but it looks like it's because of my soundbar. Banding, crushed & raised blacks when watching some movies on cable are still an issue. Honestly I haven't really tried anything to fix it yet. There's an issue with the luminance setting not sticking preventing me from getting it collaborated.

If you find yourself on Reddit or AVS & see what people are complaining about, the only two issues I have in common are with Smartcast where the videos were green. It happened once & a reboot fixed it. I also have an issue where sometimes when I turn on my PS5 all I get is audio, but turning the TV off & on gets me video too.

The issues I have are minor & it's a great TV, great viewing angles, PQ, black levels, etc. Also, I watch in a bright room & I don't have issues with reflections for the most part. Being that Vizio isn't releasing new TVs for 2021 I hope they will will continue improving the TV with future firmware updates.
Thanks given by:
tcripe (02-11-2021)
Old 02-11-2021, 01:03 PM   #63
Blu-ray Knight

May 2010
The Great Indoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcripe View Post
Yeah, I'm heavily considering it.
Thanks given by:
tcripe (02-11-2021)
Old 02-28-2021, 12:43 AM   #64

Feb 2008

Hi all... Thinking of getting this or the Sony x900 h but leaning heavily in the Vizio direction

I have the 2018 Vizio P series 65" and have been happy with the picture overall accept for a few issues.

I have read about the issues this TV has and wanted to get your opinions

1. This will be basically for Movie / Netflix / Disney + viewing
2. I will be watching most 4k movies on my 4K blu ray player
3. All streaming will be from Roku so I am not worried about all the app issues
4. How is it with regular 1080p content. I have read that "SDR" is not the best but I am thinking people could be thinking of 720 or less in their reviews
5. Does this TV still suffer from the Red tint? I have read elsewhere that it does not seem like an issue on the more recent tvs out now.
6. How is the Banding on this one?
7. Is Blooming an issue? At least anymore of an issue as old Vizios had (never bothered me)
8. I will have about 10 feet viewing distance in a pretty dark room.. Is the brightness going to be too much? Worried that I will be squinting half the time
9. I have read a few people say that it seems like the brightness lags.. Like if you go from a dark screen to a bright screen the brightness takes a min to fully come on fully.. Is this an issue.. I am sensitive to this and know that some tvs have this function to save on power and such but I never turn it on.
10. Any other major issues or concerns

Thanks in advance for any help...
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Displays > LCD TVs