Best SteelBook Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Train to Busan (Blu-ray)
$15.99

Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (Blu-ray)
$27.99

Star Trek: Lower Decks Season One (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Ultraman Leo: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$34.96

Spider-Man: Far from Home / Spider-Man: Homecoming / Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse / Venom (Blu-ray)
$27.99

12 Monkeys (Blu-ray)
$27.99

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Blu-ray)
$25.99

Rawhead Rex (Blu-ray)
$24.35

Whisper of the Heart (Blu-ray)
$18.61
5 hrs ago
Super 8 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99

Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray)
$17.49
5 hrs ago
Ultraman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$15.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks

Old 04-07-2021, 06:23 PM   #181
Expert Member

Oct 2017

So Best Buy really messed up my order. 7 days and they finally gave me a shipping email, but the package was shipped on March 27 according to USPS tracking number. The problem is it looks like they never picked it up as it's still showing pre-shipment, awaiting USPS for March 27. I had to get a full refund, pretty disappointed. Maybe it'll show up at some point, but really bummed out I might not be able to get this steelbook since it's out of stock often.
Old 04-07-2021, 08:17 PM   #182

May 2019

Seems like this release has been an absolute clusterphuck
Old 04-08-2021, 12:32 AM   #183
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013
Phoenix, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmcv View Post
Mine arrived in a bubble mailer today and it's totally mangled. It checks all the boxes:
  • Huge dent at top
  • Front cover is completely indented
  • Shrink wrap is torn in multiple places
  • Spine slash
Returning for a refund tonight!
Quote:
Looks like it's back in stock for shipping. I'll try one more time and hope I don't get a mangled copy.
Received my second copy and this one was shipped in a nice sturdy box with plenty of air filler bag/pillow things. Arrived in mint condition! Glad to have this one.
Old 04-14-2021, 05:53 PM   #184
Expert Member

Oct 2017

I just received it in the mail after 19 days of feeling hopeless. I am relieved mine arrived in pretty good condition too. Some creases on the slipcover due to being in the packaging for so long, but nothing terribly like big dents or major scratches. There does seem to be a dent at the top that is hard to see, but it's there. The steelbook doesn't have that snappy sound at the top as it does on the bottom. So it looks like I already got a full refund it a week ago or so because the item never showed up for 2 - 3 weeks. Does anyone know if Best Buy has a policy where you have to return it if it shows up or they charge you automatically for keeping it?
Old 04-14-2021, 06:38 PM   #185
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013
Phoenix, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievableMontages View Post
So it looks like I already got a full refund it a week ago or so because the item never showed up for 2 - 3 weeks. Does anyone know if Best Buy has a policy where you have to return it if it shows up or they charge you automatically for keeping it?
Pretty sure the "policy" is just how honest you're feeling. If Best Buy has already issued a refund, I don't think they're going to automatically charge you again. You would have to contact them to let them know that the item was finally delivered and they would have to decide how to handle it.
Old 04-14-2021, 07:22 PM   #186
Power Member

May 2018

This sold out pretty fast. Good looking steel no wonder.
Old 04-14-2021, 07:26 PM   #187
Expert Member

Oct 2017

Quote:
Pretty sure the "policy" is just how honest you're feeling. If Best Buy has already issued a refund, I don't think they're going to automatically charge you again. You would have to contact them to let them know that the item was finally delivered and they would have to decide how to handle it.
If they want to negotiate, I have no problem paying for the steelbook again. However, I just don't know how to true their "policy" is when it isn't even provided publicly on the site. I found no where that says I would be charged or penalized if I don't return a lost item. I saw someone on the Total Recall 4K steelbook thread saying that the buyer would receive a call from Best Buy saying they would be charged if the item isn't returned. I have no idea if they have ever done that to a buyer though. Personally, I feel it's their fault they didn't get the item to me in time. I never even expected this item to appear and the condition it's in isn't particularly great.
Old 04-14-2021, 08:25 PM   #188

Jul 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievableMontages View Post
If they want to negotiate, I have no problem paying for the steelbook again. However, I just don't know how to true their "policy" is when it isn't even provided publicly on the site. I found no where that says I would be charged or penalized if I don't return a lost item. I saw someone on the Total Recall 4K steelbook thread saying that the buyer would receive a call from Best Buy saying they would be charged if the item isn't returned. I have no idea if they have ever done that to a buyer though. Personally, I feel it's their fault they didn't get the item to me in time. I never even expected this item to appear and the condition it's in isn't particularly great.
I had something similar happen 2 Christmases ago with the Pixar/Marvel steels when they were B2G1 free. A few of the discs got lost in transit and BB sent me replacements. Several weeks later the first discs showed up. I didn't bother to tell BB since they damaged anyway, but they never charged me for them once delivery was confirmed.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:41 PM   #189
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Exclamation

This appears to be back in stock for shipping.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dredd-s...?skuId=6447720
Thanks given by:
DarthEd (04-27-2021)
Old 05-04-2021, 05:57 AM   #190
Expert Member

Oct 2017

This is in stock at my local Best Buys now for pick up, check your stores.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks