Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99
1 day ago
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99

The Legend of Hercules 3D (Blu-ray)
$6.96

The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Taza, Son of Cochise 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.99
1 day ago
Wonder Woman 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.58

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.99

Alita: Battle Angel 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.99

The 3-D Nudie-Cuties Collection 3D (Blu-ray)
$20.71

Wings of the Hawk 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.82

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 03-29-2021, 09:49 PM   #1

Oct 2009
Belgium
Default Royole Moon 3D

Hi,

Today, i bought a Royale Moon 3d mobile theatre and it's really awesome if you love 3D. I got it for the price of 98.75 euro's here in Belgium. I bought it to have a second 3d screen next to my Lg E6. I read a lot about it and there are some complaints about people who can't get it to work properly because of the shape of their nose or head. Maybe I am lucky with a normal head and and nose . The image quality is spot on and the audio is great too with noise cancelling. I am really glad I bought it! So, if you have a chance to buy it at a great price like me I would not hesitate.

grtz Kurtos
Old 04-03-2021, 08:48 PM   #2

Jan 2021

Thanks for this. Did you buy online? If so, which website? I’d definitely buy one at that price.
Thanks given by:
BossTweed (04-04-2021)
Old 04-07-2021, 09:13 PM   #3

Oct 2009
Belgium

Hi,
I bought it at Fnac.be! I had to call the store to pick it up.
Thanks given by:
Oboler (04-08-2021)
Old 04-08-2021, 09:27 AM   #4

Jan 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtos View Post
Hi,
I bought it at Fnac.be! I had to call the store to pick it up.
Thank you. Itís a shame they wonít mail it, but Iím sold on the product and will keep an eye out for one at a good price.
Thanks given by:
kurtos (04-08-2021)
Old 04-08-2021, 11:38 AM   #5

Oct 2009
Belgium

I was very lucky to buy it at this price. The image and sound quality is very good. Strange it got some bad reviews and not a lot of 3D lovers bought it! Good luck on finding a good deal!
Thanks given by:
Oboler (04-08-2021)
Old 04-10-2021, 02:05 AM   #6
Site Manager

Aug 2006
USiberia

I posted something about it here a few weeks ago. Seems is unavailable on Amazon right now. Maybe it sold out Wasn't as cheap as kurtos' price but still a good deal for a 1080 and 3-D OLED.
Thanks given by:
Oboler (04-11-2021)
Old 04-10-2021, 08:09 PM   #7

Oct 2009
Belgium

Here in Belgium it get's offered almost 3 times a year on ibood between 280-300 euro's. I was always too late on the offer of the day. Maybe someone can get lucky to buy it cheap in the near future.
Old 04-11-2021, 07:27 PM   #8

Jan 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtos View Post
Here in Belgium it get's offered almost 3 times a year on ibood between 280-300 euro's. I was always too late on the offer of the day. Maybe someone can get lucky to buy it cheap in the near future.
Found one on eBay for Ä300 and thereís a couple more left from the same (French) seller. Iím very much looking forward to checking out the 3D, which is highly reviewed and the perfect solution for watching a late night movie with no chance of waking the family. Thanks again for the recommendation.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:57 AM   #9

Jan 2021

I should share my brief thoughts on the Royole Moon, having spent a week with it, as Iím sure others might be interested given the shrinking viewing options for 3D blu ray enthusiasts.

Firstly the picture and audio are top notch, however for me, thatís the only praise I can offer. The headset was very uncomfortable and heavy enough to induce headaches fairly sharpish. The picture itself was nothing at all like being at the cinema viewing a massive screen. It was for me, exactly like having your smartphone a few inches from your nose. It felt uncomfortable viewing something so close and I kept finding myself trying to back away a bit.

The 3D did work very well, though when plugged into a HDMI cable, my headphones gave a dubious electrical buzz, which was audible over the sound of the movie. One of the headphones also gave feedback intermittently.

One thing about the 3D that I hadnít accounted for was that it wasnít always apparent where the screen began, so pop out was practically eliminated in return for added depth. This overall gave a more natural and immersive feel to the 3D which floated around in front of me, however Iím a sucker for the thrill of pop out and missed it mostly.

Because of the faults mentioned above, I returned my set, but truth be told I was glad to have a reason to do so. Was worth a punt and some of you might (and clearly do) get a lot of mileage out of the Moon, but for now Iíll stick to the projector and glasses.
Thanks given by:
BossTweed (04-26-2021), Deciazulado (04-26-2021), kurtos (04-26-2021), Paul H (04-27-2021), revgen (04-26-2021), the13thman (04-26-2021)
Old 04-26-2021, 06:44 PM   #10
Site Manager

Aug 2006
USiberia

It took me a while to adjust the thing till it felt confortable (both physically and optically), moving the head band and the visor band and angle of the head band. It weights double+ than a big headphone and of course toward the front so the most confortable is reclining or lying down with the head/eyes pointing upwards.

Then the distance between the 2 eye lenses was the most difficult to get right as basically the lenses' aperture circle barely opens as big as the 4 corners mainly when looking straight ahead. I moved them out one notch from centering the aperture, so the center of the image for the eyes is covered, and the left side for the left eye and the right side for the right eye is covered, but the right corner for the left eye and the left corner for the right eye are at the verge of vignetting so that viewing the whole screen felt confortable. (The eye/brain fills up the slight shadow vignetting when combining both eyes in the the middle similar to how you don't see your nose unless your looking for it :?)

Moving the lenses centering also affects the part that looks sharp, so then, after doing that is when I focused it, having a still image or test pattern.

I didn't have headphone buzzing sound when playing. Think once or twice while it was HDMI handshaking initially? Ideally they should make these with a model without headphones so you use your earbuds or sound system, but I guess they think a whole package unit serves them best.
Thanks given by:
BossTweed (04-27-2021), kurtos (04-26-2021), Oboler (04-26-2021), Paul H (04-27-2021), revgen (04-26-2021), the13thman (04-26-2021)
Old 04-27-2021, 02:25 PM   #11

Jun 2011

I'm thankful I bought my lesser expensive VisionHMD Headset. though it does good 3D. Popouts are good in it. But, it has it's drawbacks too. My PSVR headset is better for 3D and non 3D videos by comparison.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Hardware and Technology