Best TV Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
2 hrs ago
Fleabag: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$23.99
1 day ago
Eureka: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$26.11
 
Attack on Titan: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$34.99
 
Sherlock: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
 
Westworld: Season One 4K (Blu-ray)
$31.65
32 min ago
Pure Hearted Girl Et Cetera (Blu-ray)
$25.54
1 day ago
Harley Quinn: The Complete First and Second Seasons (Blu-ray)
$20.77
 
His Dark Materials: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
Supernatural: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$289.99
 
V: The Final Battle (Blu-ray)
$17.20
 
Plunderer: Part Two (Blu-ray)
$50.99
16 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #41
Clark Kent Clark Kent is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Clark Kent's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Metropolis
2
180
Default

This has been a great season. I wish they featured more of Ruby this season though. She pops up for a minute with Sam usually and then disappears. The ending with Bobby was very cool in the last episode.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #42
PS3-Playb3yond PS3-Playb3yond is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
PS3-Playb3yond's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Cincinnati, OH
19
5
13
Default

MAN! This show is on fire. Who watched last night's episode? I knew Sam would be evil at some point but I thought it would be because of the demon blood in him but, no, he left on his own.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #43
Mouse Mouse is offline
Special Member
 
Jan 2008
Texas, USA
83
116
1
Default

Nah, Sam is still under the influence of the demon blood. I'm just wondering how they are going to keep this show going after this season...
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #44
PS3-Playb3yond PS3-Playb3yond is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
PS3-Playb3yond's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Cincinnati, OH
19
5
13
Default

I don't know but so far all seasons have been great.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #45
BlackLightShark009 BlackLightShark009 is offline
Special Member
 
BlackLightShark009's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
California
11
Default

I watched it last night. I love the show. That was some crazy stuff last night.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #46
WyldeMan45 WyldeMan45 is offline
Banned
 
WyldeMan45's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Western Washington
49
15
Default

CASTING SPOILER ALERT




[Show spoiler]Looks like Castielle will be sticking around through next season Per the Hollywood Reporter, Misha Collins has been promoted to a series regular


  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:15 PM   #47
redtornado redtornado is offline
Special Member
 
redtornado's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Fox Valley, Wisconsin
12
1
323
159
20
553
Default

I love this show. I have the season 3 on blu. My favorite episdoe is Monster Movie in black and white, funny as hell.

I prefer the earlier episodes where they went from town to town to battle evil. Im kinds tired of the heaven vs hell storyline.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #48
Mouse Mouse is offline
Special Member
 
Jan 2008
Texas, USA
83
116
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtornado View Post
I love this show. I have the season 3 on blu. My favorite episdoe is Monster Movie in black and white, funny as hell.

I prefer the earlier episodes where they went from town to town to battle evil. Im kinds tired of the heaven vs hell storyline.
It's not so much heaven vs hell as it is Sam & Dean vs. hell. Heaven has just been giving a helping hand every once in a while. Anyway, I've quite enjoyed it.

So does anyone have any idea what next Season will be about? Lucifer gets free and it's up to Sam & Dean to capture/kill him? Or they prevent him from being set free but Sam goes Evil and it's up to Dean to "save" him before the Angels kill him?

Anyway, I think I remember reading somewhere that next season will be the last as the creators have their "End Game" in sight or something to give the show proper closure instead of leaving it up to the CW to cancel them mid-plot and piss off a bunch of fans.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:29 PM   #49
PS3-Playb3yond PS3-Playb3yond is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
PS3-Playb3yond's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Cincinnati, OH
19
5
13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldeMan45 View Post
CASTING SPOILER ALERT




[Show spoiler]Looks like Castielle will be sticking around through next season Per the Hollywood Reporter, Misha Collins has been promoted to a series regular


Cool! I was expecting this because I didn't think they would stop Lucifer from rising this season.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #50
WyldeMan45 WyldeMan45 is offline
Banned
 
WyldeMan45's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Western Washington
49
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
It's not so much heaven vs hell as it is Sam & Dean vs. hell. Heaven has just been giving a helping hand every once in a while. Anyway, I've quite enjoyed it.

So does anyone have any idea what next Season will be about? Lucifer gets free and it's up to Sam & Dean to capture/kill him? Or they prevent him from being set free but Sam goes Evil and it's up to Dean to "save" him before the Angels kill him?

Anyway, I think I remember reading somewhere that next season will be the last as the creators have their "End Game" in sight or something to give the show proper closure instead of leaving it up to the CW to cancel them mid-plot and piss off a bunch of fans.
But see the problem with Lucifer being freed at the end of this season, would mean the Earth would start being destroyed and next season would be 2 guys versus Lucifer and his entire Army. I can't see that happening I would prefer them to prevent Hell on Earth and maybe at the end take the Buffy approach and set it up to believe their battles will continue, but at this point it looks to be Dean vs Sam in the final season.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:49 AM   #51
PS3-Playb3yond PS3-Playb3yond is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
PS3-Playb3yond's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Cincinnati, OH
19
5
13
Default

I think Sam will get some new powers and maybe his eyes will turn Yellow while the Angels give Dean powers of his own too. I saw Castiel placing his hand on Dean's forehead and flash of white light so I assume they give him something to protect himself against Sam, Lucifer or maybe Lilyth. I think that would make a fair fight considering Sam could throw Dean around with out breaking a sweat since he can now kill Lilyth.

Last edited by PS3-Playb3yond; 05-13-2009 at 08:57 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #52
WyldeMan45 WyldeMan45 is offline
Banned
 
WyldeMan45's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Western Washington
49
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS3-Playb3yond View Post
I think Sam will get some new powers and maybe his eyes will turn Yellow while the Angels give Dean powers of his own too. I saw Castiel placing his hand on Dean's forehead and flash of white light so I assume they give his something to protect himself against Sam, Lucifer or maybe Lilyth. I think that would make a fair fight considering Sam could throw Dean around with out breaking a sweat since he can now kill Lilyth.
You saw a flash of white light when Cas touched Dean? When I was watching I just thought, wow nothing, no lights no powers that's it? The only way Dean will be able to fight Sam and prevent the future end of the world is if he is given some heavenly powers so I am really hoping that comes into play by seasons end! Is Sam's power's effective against humans? I've only ever seen him use them against possessions not humans who weren't, so I'm curious if his power works on everybody or just demons....
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #53
redtornado redtornado is offline
Special Member
 
redtornado's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Fox Valley, Wisconsin
12
1
323
159
20
553
Default

I somehow see Sam and Dean fighting each other. As one becomes more demonic and one more angelic(kinda), one of them is probably gonna have to kill the other.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:45 AM   #54
WyldeMan45 WyldeMan45 is offline
Banned
 
WyldeMan45's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Western Washington
49
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtornado View Post
I somehow see Sam and Dean fighting each other. As one becomes more demonic and one more angelic(kinda), one of them is probably gonna have to kill the other.
Yeah that's what I was saying in my previous posts, for me it just seems like they have been building this for the last 2 years. It will be epic if that's how the show goes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:37 AM   #55
WyldeMan45 WyldeMan45 is offline
Banned
 
WyldeMan45's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Western Washington
49
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen94 View Post
I love this show. I watch it every thursday. I think that the whole cast rocks. Season 2 is my favorite.
+1 But I always thought Dean was more of stud with the ladies I'm still hoping for more of that kid who has got to be Dean's we haven't seen in a year or so with the exception of a moment early in this season with the ghosts at Bobby's place.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:59 AM   #56
Mouse Mouse is offline
Special Member
 
Jan 2008
Texas, USA
83
116
1
Default

Well, doesn't look like next season will be
[Show spoiler] Sam vs. Dean.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:16 AM   #57
Astalder Astalder is offline
Senior Member
 
Astalder's Avatar
 
Jan 2008
Houston, TX
190
11
11
Default

Great finale.

[Show spoiler]Yea they didn't go with the Sam vs Dean plot in this episode, but I'm kind of thankful for that because I don't think it could extend across an entire season. That would be a two hour arc in my opinion, a series finale kind of thing, but I'm not sure how they could get there from here. That said, Ruby's betrayal and Dean's decisions were great, I really liked how this episode played out. The last shot felt a little awkward to me though, minor quibble.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #58
PS3-Playb3yond PS3-Playb3yond is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
PS3-Playb3yond's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Cincinnati, OH
19
5
13
Default

Can't believe Ruby betrayed Sam. Thankfully she got what she deserved. I thought it was really going to be Sam vs. Dean but this is awesome too. Can't wait to see what Lucifer looks like. Can't believe it ended like that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #59
Mouse Mouse is offline
Special Member
 
Jan 2008
Texas, USA
83
116
1
Default

I had my doubts about Ruby but with all the things she helped Sam & Dean do it really had me thinking she just might of been good...

As far as Lucifer, I doubt they will show him in the first episode next season. They'll probably save that for the last few espisodes. Could be wrong on that but if Cas doesn't show up and pull Sam & Dean out of there quickly they'll be squashed like bugs.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #60
PS3-Playb3yond PS3-Playb3yond is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
PS3-Playb3yond's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Cincinnati, OH
19
5
13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
I had my doubts about Ruby but with all the things she helped Sam & Dean do it really had me thinking she just might of been good...

As far as Lucifer, I doubt they will show him in the first episode next season. They'll probably save that for the last few espisodes. Could be wrong on that but if Cas doesn't show up and pull Sam & Dean out of there quickly they'll be squashed like bugs.
They should atleast introduce Lucifer in the premiere. But I don't think he's going to die until season 5 finale too.

The Angels's plan was so messed up though. It's a good thing Castiel changed his mind.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS) Movies NARMAK 12781 02-21-2020 06:27 PM
House Discussion Thread TV Shows Blu Man 165 08-11-2014 01:04 PM
V Discussion Thread (The Visitors) TV Shows tommyboy81 842 05-17-2011 05:06 PM
The [Rec] 2 Discussion Thread Movies GreenScar 54 06-12-2010 02:35 AM
*GENERAll DISCUSSION Thread PS3 AM-MAN 2 07-01-2009 05:17 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 AM.