Best TV Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Spartacus: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$26.99

The New Scooby-Doo Movies: The (Almost) Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$30.38

My Hero Academia: Season Three Part Two (Blu-ray)
$45.69

Rescue Me: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.45

The Walking Dead: The Complete Ninth Season (Blu-ray)
$52.89

Supergirl: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$33.18

Space: 1999: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$80.76

Community: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$35.30

The Big O: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$52.99

From the Earth to the Moon (Blu-ray)
$22.99

The Blacklist: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$36.99

The Ancient Magus' Bride: Part Two (Blu-ray)
$29.82

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows

Old Today, 09:47 AM   #19781
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2012
UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOfTheForest View Post
Are you two the same guys who were *****ing and moaning at me two weeks ago?

Lads, that is a bit much.

If you were actually discussing the story and characters I could understand that - but you are complaining about a bit of wall for three weeks now.

I thought people were sad because they still cried themselves
To sleep over over Phantom Menace but at least they are complaining about story, characters, vfx, etc. - not about the fake science of an imaginary world.
Old Today, 09:53 AM   #19782
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosHighDef View Post
I speak the truth fanboys don’t like to hear. 90-95% thought it was it was a bad ending with lazy writing . When I mention that fanboys in here like to say well “ I don’t pay attention to the internet or what they say”

They deny the memes. The deny the backlash and people moaning .

When the majority of people disliked something that usually means it was garbage. The writers had a chance to end the show on an epic note and they failed.
Also you have not answered my earlier question asking you to explain what your post with the cosplay photos meant.

It is very odd that you would ignore that but yet respond to the post that said you wouldn’t be capable of explaining it.
Old Today, 09:59 AM   #19783
Special Member

May 2010
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixx View Post
What will become of them if we neglect them here?

They would have to leave their dwellings and moan in the real world.
Old Today, 06:04 PM   #19784
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2006

Quote:
I don’t “complain a lot” as I would prefer to actually discuss but thus thread has been derailed from that in favour of nitpicking about about minor just to have something to moan about.
That's a matter of perspective I suppose you strictly emit manly groans and grunts, and it's all constructive at that. E.g. two people were having lengthy conversation about dragonfire, you jump in yelling about moaning at you two weeks ago?
As if that conversation prevented you, or anyone else from having any other conversation with anyone else in this thread.

Quote:
...If I do use the phrase a lot it is because there is a lot of *****ing and moaning.
Your words, not mine See how that could prompt the conclusion that you do complain a lot? Doesn't compute?

Quote:
At no point did single you out not did I say that anyone’s counter argument about the rocks was less nitpicky than your complaining. Not at point did I say anybody has to “shut up” or couldn’t day what they liked here.
In prev. post You said: "Are you two the same guys who were *****ing and moaning at me two weeks ago? Lads, that is a bit much.
If you were actually discussing the story and characters I could understand that ...
"
You did personalize. Second, if you want to be accurate, two guys mentioned in your post were not the same two guys having conversation regarding dragonfire which frustrated you. Just FYI.
The rest is pretty straightforward. You wanted that conversation stopped and you did derail it into this.

Quote:
I criticised the “topic” that dominated the thread was something so ridiculous as as why s piece of rock didn’t melt
You need to realize, this is not a public square with a single microphone, but a public forum where MULTIPLE conversations can and do happen at the same time.
That conversation was boring? Sure, join or start another once, why did that one have to stop because you didn't like it? Nobody was chasing you around from what I can see, you choose to respond.

Quote:
...while objecting my right to to post an opinion on your opinion..
Quote me please, where did I say that?

Quote:
What will become of them if we neglect them here? ...
Wild guess, they will do just fine Point in case, as you said yourself, last 2 weeks were ok without your protective care, this week will be no different, nor the next..

Last edited by Zvi; Today at 06:21 PM.
Old Today, 06:24 PM   #19785
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Fury Road

On the topic of dragons, just stopped by to drop off their theme song.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > TV Shows