Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$112.49

The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$27.97

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$56.30

La Poison (Blu-ray)
$17.24
1 hr ago
Rambo: Last Blood (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Chernobyl (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Ad Astra 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Farscape: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Doctor Sleep 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies > Hollywood and Celebrities

Old 08-05-2014, 04:54 AM   #41
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2009
California

^Heartbreakers. Oh yeah!

First official image of JLH on Criminal Minds.

This article offers a couple tidbits about her character, including that she already has a past history with the BAU team.
Thanks given by:
BluRayTim (08-05-2014)
Old 08-05-2014, 04:57 AM   #42
Banned

Jul 2014

Wow; I know she's a Mom now, but it looks like she hasn't shed all the baby weight yet.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:23 AM   #43
Blu-ray Champion

Oct 2009
Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieWilson1983 View Post
Wow; I know she's a Mom now, but it looks like she hasn't shed all the baby weight yet.
She looks good with some baby weight
Thanks given by:
BluRayTim (08-05-2014)
Old 08-05-2014, 12:45 PM   #44
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008
Farmingdale, NY, USA 11735
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner2007 View Post
She sure does.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:45 PM   #45
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
^Heartbreakers. Oh yeah!

This article offers a couple tidbits about her character, including that she already has a past history with the BAU team.
I'm getting more excited by the day.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #46
Expert Member

Sep 2013
Quebec, Canada

WHAT A BOMB !!!!!!!!

Still like her... i had a terrible crush for her in ''I know what you did last summer''.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:43 PM   #47
Banned

Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner2007 View Post
I prefer curvy women over "pencil sticks with boobs" any day, but it looks like she still has too much weight in her face and ribs. Just my opinion, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray Maniac View Post
i had a terrible crush for her in ''I know what you did last summer''.
You and me both.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:40 PM   #48
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Ray Maniac View Post
Still like her... i had a terrible crush for her in ''I know what you did last summer''.
I have been liking and have a crush on JLH since I first saw her in I Know What You Did Last Summer and on Party Of Five way back in 1997. Even if she still has too much baby weight anywhere on her body, she still looks way better than the women in Hollywood that are pencil sticks with boobs and rear ends (both of which are surgically enlarged on such women, FWIW).

Last edited by BluRayTim; 08-05-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:43 PM   #49
Blu-ray Archduke

Aug 2013
Boston,MA.

I've had a crush on her since I first laid eyes on her.
Thanks given by:
BluRayTim (10-08-2014)
Old 08-05-2014, 09:23 PM   #50
Banned

Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRayTim View Post
I have been liking and have a crush on JLH since I first saw her in I Know What You Did Last Summer and on Party Of Five way back in 1997. Even if she still has too much baby weight anywhere on her body, she still looks way better than the women in Hollywood that are pencil sticks with boobs and rear ends (both of which are surgically enlarged on such women, FWIW).
Agreed; I first saw her on the Disney Channel show "Kids Incorporated", in 1989. A few years later, I caught an episode of "Party of Five" while channel surfing, and it took a while for me to recognize her. After the first "Last Summer" film, I was a diehard fan, but lost interest when she started "Ghost Whisperer" (I'd walked away from horror by then). I saw an advertisement for "The Client List", and immediately thought she was making a poor career choice. Hollywood's got enough bimbo types; they don't need any more. I've seen a few episodes of "Criminal Minds" here and there, but that show also gets really freaky a lot of the time with issues like violence and such. It was a lot better when Mandy Patinkin was boss, in my opinion.

Jennifer has an amazing singing voice, too; I'm disappointed she hasn't pursued it more.

Last edited by EddieWilson1983; 08-05-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:40 PM   #51
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieWilson1983 View Post
Agreed; I first saw her on the Disney Channel show "Kids Incorporated", in 1989. A few years later, I caught an episode of "Party of Five" while channel surfing, and it took a while for me to recognize her. After the first "Last Summer" film, I was a diehard fan, but lost interest when she started "Ghost Whisperer" (I'd walked away from horror by then). I saw an advertisement for "The Client List", and immediately thought she was making a poor career choice. Hollywood's got enough bimbo types; they don't need any more. I've seen a few episodes of "Criminal Minds" here and there, but that show also gets really freaky a lot of the time with issues like violence and such. It was a lot better when Mandy Patinkin was boss, in my opinion.

Jennifer has an amazing singing voice, too; I'm disappointed she hasn't pursued it more.
Look on the bright, side, Jennifer stays out of trouble and doesn't have the following problems that people in Hollywood typically have: drugs, drinking, tobacco use, partying, promiscuity, trouble with the law, big tabloid scandals (outside of her weight fluctuation, which is not really a tabloid scandal and her formerly being unlucky in love, which was so ridiculously exaggerated by those terroristic tabloids that it was record setting and also not really a tabloid scandal) and compulsive gambling (illegal and legal).

FWIW, I like JLH's music a lot, too. But Anthrax, Iron Maiden and Nuclear Assault (a highly underrated and underused thrash metal band from the 1980's) she is not (not even close). But she is far better than Carly Rae Jepsen and the like (I don't give a damn how successful Carly Rae Jepsen and the like are), IMO.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:44 PM   #52
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2007
Kent

Quote:
^Heartbreakers. Oh yeah!

[Show spoiler]

wow...looks like she gave up
Old 08-05-2014, 09:46 PM   #53
Banned

Jul 2014

Quote:
Look on the bright, side, Jennifer stays out of trouble and doesn't have the following problems that people in Hollywood typically have: drugs, drinking, tobacco use, partying, promiscuity, trouble with the law, big tabloid scandals (outside of her weight fluctuation, which is not really a tabloid scandal and her formerly being unlucky in love, which was so ridiculously exaggerated by those terroristic tabloids that it was record setting and also not really a tabloid scandal) and compulsive gambling (illegal and legal).
Good points.

Quote:
FWIW, I like JLH's music a lot, too. But Anthrax, Iron Maiden and Nuclear Assault (a highly underrated and underused thrash metal band from the 1980's) she is not (not even close). But she is far better than Carly Rae Jepsen and the like (I don't give a damn how successful Carly Rae Jepsen and the like are), IMO.
I'm not a fan of hard rock or metal music, but Jennifer's song "How Do I Deal" was an interesting effort. I like her softer songs better, such as "I'm Gonna Love You" from the "Hunchback II" soundtrack, or the "Barenaked" album's title number.
Thanks given by:
BluRayTim (01-24-2015)
Old 09-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #54
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2009
California

The first promo for Criminal Minds' season premiere. The quality's not great, but it gives us our first glimpse of Jen in action with the rest of the team.

Quote:
FWIW, I like JLH's music a lot, too. But Anthrax, Iron Maiden and Nuclear Assault (a highly underrated and underused thrash metal band from the 1980's) she is not (not even close).
I don't even see the point of such a comparison. Two completely different styles of music.

Last edited by Michael24; 09-08-2014 at 10:33 PM.
Thanks given by:
BluRayTim (09-09-2014)
Old 09-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #55
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008
Thumbs up

Quote:
The first promo for Criminal Minds' season premiere. The quality's not great, but it gives us our first glimpse of Jen in action with the rest of the team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkINxrkVgv8
I know the trailer is just 25-30 seconds long, but Season 10 of Criminal Minds looks like it's going to be excellent!

I saw this trailer a few times on Jennifer Love Hewitt Heaven (http://www.jenniferlovehewittfan.com). I was extremely impressed! Now I really can't wait for the 10th Season of Criminal Minds!

Old 09-22-2014, 11:46 PM   #56
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2009
California

Just a little over one week to go now!

Entertainment Weekly released the first official cast photo for season ten of Criminal Minds last week, showing JLH together with the whole team for the first time. Here it is, along with a second one I just saw today.

At this point, I've now seen about 125 of the show's 210 episodes from syndicated reruns over the last couple of months, so I feel pretty caught up and am totally primed to start enjoying brand new episodes.

Last edited by Michael24; 09-22-2014 at 11:49 PM.
Thanks given by:
BluRayTim (09-23-2014)
Old 09-23-2014, 12:18 AM   #57
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2010
Montgomery, TX

I've never been a huge fan of "Criminal Minds", especially since Mandy Patinkin left. I've wanted to see Jennifer in something where she wasn't slutted up or dealing with the occult, so I may watch one or two episodes this year...but it will depend on the subject matter. "Criminal Minds" gets really freaky sometimes, to the point I'm surprised various episodes actually make it on the air.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:41 AM   #58
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Jul 2013
Michigan

Quote:
Just a little over one week to go now!

Entertainment Weekly released the first official cast photo for season ten of Criminal Minds last week, showing JLH together with the whole team for the first time. Here it is, along with a second one I just saw today.

[Show spoiler]

At this point, I've now seen about 125 of the show's 210 episodes from syndicated reruns over the last couple of months, so I feel pretty caught up and am totally primed to start enjoying brand new episodes.
Nice! I love the addition of JLH, and can't wait to see what she brings. I'll think she'll be a great fit.
Thanks given by:
BluRayTim (09-23-2014)
Old 09-23-2014, 12:42 AM   #59
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2009
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan2k4 View Post
I've never been a huge fan of "Criminal Minds", especially since Mandy Patinkin left. I've wanted to see Jennifer in something where she wasn't slutted up or dealing with the occult, so I may watch one or two episodes this year...but it will depend on the subject matter. "Criminal Minds" gets really freaky sometimes, to the point I'm surprised various episodes actually make it on the air.
Yeah, I've definitely seen some bizarre plots over the last couple of months that I've been getting into it. I like that it's often very psychological, though, and I find the characters a helluva lot more likeable than most other procedurals' casts, like CSI or Law & Order.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:10 AM   #60
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post
Nice! I love the addition of JLH, and can't wait to see what she brings. I'll think she'll be a great fit.
+1 On all accounts.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies > Hollywood and Celebrities

Tags
hewitt, jennifer, love