Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Chucky: The Complete 7-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$54.93

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Spartacus: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$26.99

Men in Black: International 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

The New Scooby-Doo Movies: The (Almost) Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$30.38

Conjuring Universe Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.48

Pokémon: Detective Pikachu 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Hellboy (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Cluny Brown (Blu-ray)
$30.37
4 hrs ago
The Bourne Classified Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

My Hero Academia: Season Three Part Two (Blu-ray)
$45.69

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which team will win this year's NBA Championship?
Golden State Warriors in 4 games 3 8.33%
Golden State Warriors in 5 games 7 19.44%
Golden State Warriors in 6 games 10 27.78%
Golden State Warriors in 7 games 1 2.78%
Toronto Raptors in 4 games 0 0%
Toronto Raptors in 5 games 0 0%
Toronto Raptors in 6 games 3 8.33%
Toronto Raptors in 7 games 12 33.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2019, 03:32 PM   #70401
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by West E View Post
Rich Paul further poisoning the trade market for us. Just reiterated that if Boston trades for him its definitely a 1yr rental. Seems like bad business to me.
Not helping the Pels any that's for sure with comments like this one. I hope Danny just takes any deal off the table at this point but if he still manages to make a move for him I would say the trade chips now are a straight one for one swap, Tatum for Davis. If the Pels don't like it then enjoy the pile of rubbish the Knicks or worse Lakers will offer you.

Tatum, Smart and draft picks should be off the table now, Danny would be nuts to do that deal.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:34 PM   #70402
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2012
Novato, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan1203 View Post
Hopefully the Warriors really can lock in and win this one for Durant. Tough to see the Raptors lose both the next games, but emotions can make huge differences.
They made a difference in game 4 after Durant went down. But still they won by only 1 point despite hitting 20 3's and Toronto not playing as well as they did at Oracle. If Toronto plays like they did in Games 3 or 4, in any of the next two games, then they will be champions.
Thanks given by:
Lacit170 (06-12-2019), tama (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 09:13 PM   #70403
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2010
San Jose, CA

Looking like AD will be a Lakers before the draft.
Thanks given by:
acrylick (06-12-2019), Lacit170 (06-13-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 10:38 PM   #70404
Blu-ray Prince

Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama View Post
He’s getting exactly what he wants.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:18 PM   #70405
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2013
Gotham City

Thanks given by:
acrylick (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 11:39 PM   #70406
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2010
SoCal
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeker View Post
Joeker, out of the 3 young guys, which one you want to keep the most: Zo, BI, or Kuz?
Old 06-12-2019, 11:53 PM   #70407
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2013
Gotham City

I like Lonzo. I know the other 2 are better, but I like Lonzo’s game even tho he cant hit a shot

The main package from LA is Ball, Ingram and the #4 pick tho so I guess he will be gone if the trade does happen. I wonder who the third team is, or who New orleans is talking about to trade the 4th pick to.
Old 06-13-2019, 12:45 AM   #70408
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2010
SoCal
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
I like Lonzo. I know the other 2 are better, but I like Lonzo’s game even tho he cant hit a shot

The main package from LA is Ball, Ingram and the #4 pick tho so I guess he will be gone if the trade does happen. I wonder who the third team is, or who New orleans is talking about to trade the 4th pick to.
Yeah same I do like Zo and BI equally. Zo defense is very underrated.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:39 AM   #70409
Blu-ray Knight

May 2008
The Center of Smoked Bacon Research

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrylick View Post
Yeah same I do like Zo and BI equally. Zo defense is very underrated.
Not only that, Zo's court vision is great! All in all, I would be sad to see him and Ingram go, but at least we get to keep Kuz, I hope.
Thanks given by:
acrylick (06-13-2019)
Old 06-13-2019, 03:48 AM   #70410
Special Member

Sep 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
I think most teams would still sign KD regardless of the injury and just pay him to sit out a year. He's still in his prime and top 5 current players in the league.

Jalen and Barkley went pretty hard on the Warriors and the media in regards to compelling KD to play, don't 100% agree with them but they made some good points.

Normally I think Kellerman is a tool but he had a valid defense of the cheering of fans for KD's injury. They weren't necessarily cheering that he was injured, just that now the path to the title was clear and they weren't thinking of KD the human, just KD the player and reacted with their gut. It's not necessarily right but I get it. And also to note the fans cheering "KD" as he left were far more vocal than the initial injury cheering.
Max Kellerman is the epitome of Media Scum!!
Old 06-13-2019, 04:09 AM   #70411
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auditor55 View Post
Max Kellerman is the epitome of Media Scum!!
I said he is a tool.
Do you own a trademark on that term, get royalties every time its uttered or something?
Old 06-13-2019, 11:54 AM   #70412
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyiu View Post
Not only that, Zo's court vision is great! All in all, I would be sad to see him and Ingram go, but at least we get to keep Kuz, I hope.
From what i understand
Ingram and Zo — good to very good defenders. Zo to Zion alley oops would be fun.
Kuz — awful on defense but instant offense.

Im trying to see what talent we might be getting back Sounds like if we get the #4 its being traded immediately. Id rather hold on to it. We’re not competing for a title next year. But yeah it’s heating up.
Lakers and Celtics are competing. Not sure what the Knicks are doing. Clips and Nets were supposedly told that they dont have enough.

The tweets are fun. Shams = Klutch Sports. Woj = Pelicans. It’s all a leverage game.

Last edited by West E; 06-13-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 02:54 PM   #70413
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008
CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama View Post
its honestly looking like the best package at this point...between NO landing the #1 pick, KD injury, Kyrie possibly leaving and Rich Paul again stating AD wont sign long term, this whole AD trade ordeal has changed significantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by West E View Post
From what i understand
Ingram and Zo — good to very good defenders. Zo to Zion alley oops would be fun.
Kuz — awful on defense but instant offense.

Im trying to see what talent we might be getting back Sounds like if we get the #4 its being traded immediately. Id rather hold on to it. We’re not competing for a title next year. But yeah it’s heating up.
Lakers and Celtics are competing. Not sure what the Knicks are doing. Clips and Nets were supposedly told that they dont have enough.

The tweets are fun. Shams = Klutch Sports. Woj = Pelicans. It’s all a leverage game.
things are looking pretty grim for my knicks now...KD injury has me thinking he'll stay with GS ...AD goes to LA...Kawhi to Clips...Kyrie is a wildcard..kemba sounds like hes staying in charlotte...leaving us in the inevitable position of again overpaying for mediocre "stars" like middleton, butler (think he stays in PHI), Randle. Tobias, Mirotic...

this will likely turn out to be a nightmare per usual knicks fashion...
Thanks given by:
El Rey (06-13-2019), Russ103 (06-13-2019), West E (06-13-2019)
Old 06-13-2019, 05:23 PM   #70414
Expert Member

Dec 2008

Instead of sitting KD for Game 6 and possibly not winning the title, they now lose KD for another season and possibly next season's title too. I know hindsight is useless, but they just might have a bad doctor who made the wrong call. How many careers have been affected and/or ruined because of bad medical decisions we may never know. If a doctor says you have 6 months to live and you are alive two years later, you thank God and everything and feel like you've conquered the world, but does it occur to you that all this happened because of one incompetent doctor??
Old 06-13-2019, 06:10 PM   #70415
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD Phreak View Post
Instead of sitting KD for Game 6 and possibly not winning the title, they now lose KD for another season and possibly next season's title too. I know hindsight is useless, but they just might have a bad doctor who made the wrong call. How many careers have been affected and/or ruined because of bad medical decisions we may never know. If a doctor says you have 6 months to live and you are alive two years later, you thank God and everything and feel like you've conquered the world, but does it occur to you that all this happened because of one incompetent doctor??
That was a NCI man KD had been on the floor how long before the injury happened? Yes he was not 100% but a torn Achilles did not come from the fact he was hurt when active. It was just a bad injury with the way he landed on that foot when he was backing up.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:53 PM   #70416
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

The way Reggie Miller and others reacted, that it was the Achilles, when the initial injury happened really looks to be correct in hindsight. Probably didn't tear it that time but maybe a strain?
Thanks given by:
Lacit170 (06-13-2019)
Old 06-13-2019, 07:13 PM   #70417
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008
CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
The way Reggie Miller and others reacted, that it was the Achilles, when the initial injury happened really looks to be correct in hindsight. Probably didn't tear it that time but maybe a strain?
agreed, its gotta be...and the whole speculation now of other medical staff saying they pushed him too hard to quick...could very well be true but the fact remains that this injury could have been a ticking time bomb ready to tear today, tomorrow, next year but could have been inevitable...no point talking what if's, whos right or wrong....it happened and he needs to deal with it....

in other news... im sure Kembas agent is thrilled with him right now lol....quoted as saying he wants to stay in CHA and will take less money to do so lol....

also, Kyrie dropped his agent and just signed with Roc Nation....which happens to be KDs agent.... hmmmmmm
Old 06-13-2019, 07:39 PM   #70418
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

I saw that about Kemba. I mean some guys must not care if they win a ring or not, which is fine, but usually you take LESS money in order to let your team sign another FA to compete for a ring, which lets be real, no one is clamoring to go play for CHA. I mean they are a mid-low tier playoff team at best. But if you are going to stay in CHA and be THE guy, you might as well get that supermax money. I like Kemba but he's not a massive endorsement guy either.

Yeah I guess Roc Nation has strong entertainment industry ties too, which he has one movie under his belt already, so maybe he lands in LA with the Clips if not a reunion with LeBron
Saw a tweet from Bill Simmons the other day with pictures of the Celtics team store clearancing pretty much all Kyrie stuff so sounds like they are prepared for him to leave
Old 06-13-2019, 07:40 PM   #70419
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2013
Gotham City

If it had been achilles related originally, they would’ve said.

It appears to be just bad luck for KD.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:48 PM   #70420
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

Quote:
If it had been achilles related originally, they would’ve said.
Why would've they have said? If it was just a strain at the time and they believed there was possibility he would come back they would want HOU, POR and TOR to believe that.
Both times he went out he was grabbing closer to his Achilles area and not his calf. I remember the HOU game vividly and Reggie breaking it down so much so that it made sense. He wasn't the only one that thought it but since he called the game his commentary really stood out.
I mean like lacit said, its moot now, but looking back I wouldn't be surprised if Reggie was right.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports