Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
9 hrs ago
Pokémon: Detective Pikachu 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
3 hrs ago
Hellboy (Blu-ray)
$19.99
4 hrs ago
Missing Link (Blu-ray)
$19.99
4 hrs ago
Dead of Night (Blu-ray)
$19.99
21 hrs ago
Godzilla: King of the Monsters 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Hellboy 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Penguin Highway (Blu-ray)
$16.99
17 hrs ago
Dark Phoenix 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Blackmail (Blu-ray)
$19.98
36 min ago
The 100: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$8.96
16 hrs ago
The Bourne Classified Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 06-12-2019, 11:19 PM   #26941
Special Member

Sep 2013

Okay, I got the cancellation confirmation e-mail today and have already placed my new order. Wound up having to pick Monsters Inc. as my discounted first title and didn't pick a second bonus as all the other selections I either own or am just not interested in.

I'm having the same problem on Disney Movie Rewards' selection, actually.

But free shipping membership, here I come.
Old 06-13-2019, 12:05 AM   #26942
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredofmo View Post
Okay, I got the cancellation confirmation e-mail today and have already placed my new order. Wound up having to pick Monsters Inc. as my discounted first title and didn't pick a second bonus as all the other selections I either own or am just not interested in.

I'm having the same problem on Disney Movie Rewards' selection, actually.

But free shipping membership, here I come.
Did you use the same email address? If different then probably not important.

Did you try to sign into you old acct prior to signing up again? If so what message did you get? The email confirmation doesn't by itself mean you old acct is purged though it's possible it was cleaned already.

If you really didn't want Monsters Inc, (can't tell if you did or just took it as the least lesser choice). you have a short window where you could change to something else you'd rather have -- phone or chat.
Old 06-13-2019, 12:19 AM   #26943
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2011
WV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
If you really didn't want Monsters Inc, (can't tell if you did or just took it as the least lesser choice). you have a short window where you could change to something else you'd rather have -- phone or chat.
Exactly, I did a chat a few memberships ago and was actually able to change my 6th title and add the 7th since I originally didn’t pick one. Got to of the Love Bug exclusives I didn’t have on Blu-ray.
Just placed a small B1G60% order (actually used a 50% off TV title as my regular prices one here), once it comes in, planning to start over again (trying to get 2 more blankets before Christmas time for my nephews kids).
Old 06-13-2019, 12:35 AM   #26944
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2012
Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicBD View Post
$5 shipped? Man, someone is desperate to make virtual friends! That's way too low.
Don't know and don't care. Some people price their slips as low as $1.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:02 AM   #26945
Special Member

Sep 2013

Quote:
Did you use the same email address? If different then probably not important.

Did you try to sign into you old acct prior to signing up again? If so what message did you get? The email confirmation doesn't by itself mean you old acct is purged though it's possible it was cleaned already.

I used my old e-mail. I usually use Firefox and it kept glitching when I tried to use Firefox to access DMC (I got the Mr. Potatohead error page saying "The web page you are trying to access is currently unavailable" and then the tab wouldn't let me go to any other page), but I switched to Chrome and it worked just fine.

I had Monsters Inc. on digital via one of the Disney Movies Anywhere linking specials, but hadn't gotten the disc. (I actually don't have a lot of Pixar.) I had actually won a bid on eBay for the Blu-Ray sans DVD and digital last month and then USPS basically promptly lost it. (Tracking said it would arrive late and never updated for weeks.) Just got my refund for it. So this is my second shot at getting the disc version.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:26 AM   #26946
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2009
Michigan, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhage01 View Post
I don't think DMC is geared towards people who are serious slipcover collectors.
Seriously? Those studios who release their own Blu-ray titles don't care about whether one of their releases has a slipcover. I should point that many, many releases do not come with slicovers and the whole slipcover thing is considered an extra cost in the release of a single Blu-ray title. Studios (and I would love if someone could verify this because I don't know how this works) only produce a limited number of slipcovers as a way to promote the release of an "event" Blu-ray release. Once that first wave of Blu-ray titles are exhausted, movie studios don't print more of them. That they are considered "limited releases".

I have some slipcovers that I'm planning to toss into the trash because I simply have no use for them. I know. Before anyone smirks, I have no use for slipcovers unless the slipcover is part of the actual Blu-ray packaging (like the Star Wars: Complete Saga, James Bond: Complete Collection or the Aliens Quadrilogy, that don't have standard Blu-ray cases.

But, the thing is, not every Blu-ray comes with slipcovers and not every studios produces them. But on titles they do include them with, they're basically a "first-come, first-served" limited bonus item.

The Flash Season 1, Season, Season 3, Season 4, Aquaman and Planet of the Apes: Legacy are the ones I'll be tossing soon. Just to give you an idea.

For me, personally, when I purchase a Blu-ray, I purchase it for the movie disks or the TV series disks, not for the slipcover. I guess it's not an important decision in my purchasing habits.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:20 AM   #26947

Jan 2011

Is DMC shipping the later Marvel Blu-rays with the matching "Phase" slipcovers? Namely Doctor Strange, Guardians 2 and Thor Ragnarok?
Old 06-13-2019, 03:24 AM   #26948

Jun 2016
Brownsville, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur214 View Post
Is DMC shipping the later Marvel Blu-rays with the matching "Phase" slipcovers? Namely Doctor Strange, Guardians 2 and Thor Ragnarok?
I think Thor: Ragnarok does not have that slipcover here in the US yet, we barely got the Doctor Strange one a few months ago outside of Walmart and the Guardians 2 I haven't seen it in a while since it was a Walmart exclusive some time ago.

Which is weird, since the UK has all of them except Ant-Man and the Wasp with these slipcovers.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:28 AM   #26949
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Depending on which item you order and if the warehouse worked reaches intot he bin and the first item he touches has a slipcover. DS probably will,

Ragnarok and Guardians 2 only has one standard (non exclusive) cover as far as I'm aware and slipcovers are less than 50%. I don;t think they've been re-released with new covers/contents yet
Old 06-13-2019, 05:12 AM   #26950

May 2019

Quote:
I signed up for DMC on May 29.
Got my order this past Saturday.
My Thor Ragnarok did come with a slipcover and it did NOT have the "phase" on its spine if that's what you're referring too!

My Thor 1 and 2 did have the phase on it, but no slipcovers fyi.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:14 AM   #26951

May 2019

Never preordered before. Wanted to preorder End Game.
What's the chance that DMC will have it as the next Featured Title?
Will it get a discount or include a bonus or nothing at all?
Does anyone know if Captain Marvel was a featured title and what promotion it had if any?
Thanks!
Old 06-13-2019, 05:21 AM   #26952
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by md1 View Post
Never preordered before. Wanted to preorder End Game.
What's the chance that DMC will have it as the next Featured Title?
Will it get a discount or include a bonus or nothing at all?
Does anyone know if Captain Marvel was a featured title and what promotion it had if any?
Thanks!
It almost certainly won;t be the June 18 FT which appears to be Dumbo (not sure if your 'next' meant June or July)

It wouldn't surprise me if it's probably the July 16th cycle or outside chance August 13 FT -- actually it would surprise me if it's not the FT one of those cycles
We'll know middle of next week at least the basic title for July sicne it will be listed as COMING SOON on the opening page a short time after declining the June FT -- not the exact details, but the basic title

Endgame is already the common $5 off (24.99/29.99) so unlikely it's going to drop further other than to 95 cents instead of 99.

Cap Marvel was the FT for April 23- May 20 cycle

23-Apr-2019 Captain Marvel 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Code + Limited-Edition Captain Marvel Decals $29.99
Add Black Panther 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Code $43.99

FWIW -- noticed my CC shows a temp charge for Cind 1/2/3 order so it must be gearing up to be shipped. Of course I don't expect delivery until 24th given my usual delivery for preorders

Last edited by hariseldon; 06-13-2019 at 05:42 AM.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:32 AM   #26953
Expert Member

Dec 2011
California

Quote:
It almost certainly won;t be the June 18 FT which appears to be Dumbo (not sure is next is June or July)

It wouldn't surprise me if it's probably the July 16th cycle or outside chance August 13 FT -- actually it would surprise me if it's not the FT one of those cycles
We'll know middle of next week at least the basic title for July sicne it will be listed as COMING SOON on the opening page a short time after declining the June FT -- not the exact details, but the basic title

Endgame is already the common $5 off (24.99/29.99) so unlikely it's going to drop further other than to 95 cents instead of 99.

Cap Marvel was the FT for April 23- May 20 cycle

23-Apr-2019 Captain Marvel 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Code + Limited-Edition Captain Marvel Decals $29.99
Add Black Panther 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Code $43.99

FWIW -- noticed my CC shows a temp charge for Cind 1/2/3 order so it must be gearing up to be shipped. Of course I don't expect delivery until 24th given my usual delivery for preorders
Yes Cinderella 1/2/3 shipped yesterday for me, so yours should be anytime now too.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:44 AM   #26954
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffster15 View Post
Yes Cinderella 1/2/3 shipped yesterday for me, so yours should be anytime now too.
A little early for me, usually they don't ship my preorders until Mon/Tues of prerelease week. It's been a while since I've gottne a ship notice 10-12 days ahead.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:35 AM   #26955
Expert Member

Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi2loc View Post
Some of us burn the slips and post it on YouTube.
Thanks given by:
bigjim25 (06-13-2019)
Old 06-13-2019, 09:59 PM   #26956
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi2loc View Post
I sell slips simply to see what I would have thrown away end up in the hands of someone who wanted them and would use them. Mine are priced basically just so I don't lose money. A couple people have event sent me PM's saying this or that had too low a price!
Thanks given by:
Prompto (06-13-2019), SlayersCouncil (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019, 02:43 PM   #26957
Expert Member

Jul 2017
Small town Massachusetts
Disney

Re-upped for the 4th time today Used code 55218 and picked these ones out:

Old 06-14-2019, 08:08 PM   #26958
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2010
Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicBD View Post
Amazon and Target both still use them a lot. Especially amazon - they even ship fragile electronics in padded mailers these days. I still get some movie shipments from BB that way too.
I've never once gotten anything from Best Buy or Target in a bubble mailer in all the years I've used them lol I started only ordering from them if the prices were just too low to pass up or if it was something that didn't have a slipcover or was so old it would be long gone if it did. lol

Quote:
A little early for me, usually they don't ship my preorders until Mon/Tues of prerelease week. It's been a while since I've gottne a ship notice 10-12 days ahead.
Something I pre-ordered shipped 2 weeks early, I forgot what it was... my Cinderella bundle shipped today, so I fully expect the slipcovers to be completely trashed sitting in the terrible sticky cardboard packaging for 12 days getting tossed around lol
Thanks given by:
Doomsday Clock (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019, 11:32 PM   #26959
Power Member

Jun 2014
City of Angels

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

I'm going to sign up for DMC for the first time with the intention of getting 20000 Leagues Under the Sea. Will there be a waiting period for getting it as an initial selection or would I have to order it as one of my fulfillment options once I have joined?
Old 06-14-2019, 11:40 PM   #26960
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2011
WV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyF View Post
Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

I'm going to sign up for DMC for the first time with the intention of getting 20000 Leagues Under the Sea. Will there be a waiting period for getting it as an initial selection or would I have to order it as one of my fulfillment options once I have joined?
Yes it will be at 60 - 90 days before available as enrollment but can be used as fulfillment.
Thanks given by:
JohnnyF (06-14-2019)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Tags
disney movie club, dmc exclusive