Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Predator 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
5 hrs ago
Crazy Rich Asians (Blu-ray)
$9.99
2 hrs ago
The Nun (Blu-ray)
$9.99
6 hrs ago
The Meg (Blu-ray)
$9.99
7 hrs ago
Sorry to Bother You (Blu-ray)
$9.99
9 hrs ago
Ralph Breaks the Internet (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Glass 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.95
 
Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (Blu-ray)
$9.99
3 hrs ago
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Eighth Grade (Blu-ray)
$9.99
7 hrs ago
Bumblebee 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Noir Archive - Volume 1: 1944-1954 (Blu-ray)
$36.68
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2018, 02:21 AM   #4101
Badas Badas is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Badas's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
LOTR Auckland, New Zealand (Down Under)
117
2347
20
11
10
Default

Does this look okay guys?

I wanted to separate my turntable from my head gear. I always thought the TT was too dominating on the top shelf.

TT has been shifted by itself to on a smaller unit.

Head Gear



All equipment
Note TT on the small unit to the right

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 02:56 PM   #4102
FreddieFerric FreddieFerric is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
FreddieFerric's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
NOLA
146
237
7
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post
Does this look okay guys?

I wanted to separate my turntable from my head gear. I always thought the TT was too dominating on the top shelf.

TT has been shifted by itself to on a smaller unit.

Head Gear



All equipment
Note TT on the small unit to the right



Much better!

Nice to see you made you way back to your thread.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Badas (02-10-2018)
Old 02-10-2018, 10:40 PM   #4103
Badas Badas is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Badas's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
LOTR Auckland, New Zealand (Down Under)
117
2347
20
11
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post


Much better!

Nice to see you made you way back to your thread.
Thanks mate.

I have been making changes to my gear and haven't been reporting it. Generally headphone gear. I've been slack and trying to make a bit of a effort again. Time lately has got very scarce.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:20 AM   #4104
FreddieFerric FreddieFerric is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
FreddieFerric's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
NOLA
146
237
7
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post
Thanks mate.

I have been making changes to my gear and haven't been reporting it. Generally headphone gear. I've been slack and trying to make a bit of a effort again. Time lately has got very scarce.
Don't I know it!

Stop by more often when you can.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Badas (02-11-2018)
Old 02-15-2018, 03:45 AM   #4105
Badas Badas is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Badas's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
LOTR Auckland, New Zealand (Down Under)
117
2347
20
11
10
Default



I've got a HP meet in a few weeks and this will be there.
You have to book in a listening time. I'm booked.
So I will have 20 minutes with this $55,000 beast.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:56 PM   #4106
FreddieFerric FreddieFerric is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
FreddieFerric's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
NOLA
146
237
7
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post


I've got a HP meet in a few weeks and this will be there.
You have to book in a listening time. I'm booked.
So I will have 20 minutes with this $55,000 beast.
Wow!

That's a lot of coin for a head amp. Looks beautiful though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:13 PM   #4107
Badas Badas is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Badas's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
LOTR Auckland, New Zealand (Down Under)
117
2347
20
11
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
Wow!

That's a lot of coin for a head amp. Looks beautiful though.
$55K gets you the headphone as well. So it's a bargain

When you turn on the switch the lid opens and the tubes elevate out of the case. Oh! the case is marble (Italian marble).
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 09:25 PM   #4108
FreddieFerric FreddieFerric is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
FreddieFerric's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
NOLA
146
237
7
1
Default

Saved you from falling into page 2 oblivion.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 04:21 AM   #4109
Badas Badas is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Badas's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
LOTR Auckland, New Zealand (Down Under)
117
2347
20
11
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
Saved you from falling into page 2 oblivion.
nice one Fred.

I have been absent this year. Such a hard/difficult year.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 12:04 AM   #4110
FreddieFerric FreddieFerric is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
FreddieFerric's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
NOLA
146
237
7
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post
nice one Fred.

I have been absent this year. Such a hard/difficult year.
Hope everything is well.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 08:52 PM   #4111
Badas Badas is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Badas's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
LOTR Auckland, New Zealand (Down Under)
117
2347
20
11
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
Hope everything is well.
Getting better.
I have been on depression meds this year and now I have health issues.
Evidently my lungs X-ray like I have been smoking for 25 years. I have never smoked.
On the plus side my job is going well and depression seems under control.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 09:09 PM   #4112
FreddieFerric FreddieFerric is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
FreddieFerric's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
NOLA
146
237
7
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post
Getting better.
I have been on depression meds this year and now I have health issues.
Evidently my lungs X-ray like I have been smoking for 25 years. I have never smoked.
On the plus side my job is going well and depression seems under control.
Wow, that's a lot to have on your plate. Hope everything comes out well in the long run. Always try not to take life's curves too seriously and be happy as often as you can.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Badas (12-25-2018)
Old 12-25-2018, 08:19 PM   #4113
Badas Badas is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Badas's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
LOTR Auckland, New Zealand (Down Under)
117
2347
20
11
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
Wow, that's a lot to have on your plate. Hope everything comes out well in the long run. Always try not to take life's curves too seriously and be happy as often as you can.
Yip. This year has been a lesson. I have always been an outgoing person and been looking for the next fun thing to do. This year threw me a big curve ball and it felt like everything came to a crashing end. I've learned that way of thinking is BS.
My priority is to get my health back in check. I'm not too worried. I was breathing fine two months ago. I caught something nasty and it has effected my lungs. That means it can get fixed. My health has just sent me a wake up call just like my fragile mind did. So once I get my lungs fixed I'm going to spend some time fixing my body/health. I'm about 10Kg over weight at the moment so I will diet and burn that weight off.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.